Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

All your apple products are the minimum storage capacity of that product line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
This is true if you buy the entry level version of anything.

It's also obvious that they thought long and hard about the money before purchase

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
you have carpet in your bathroom

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I get most of mine through work. I get the most expensive ones too just for the heck of it. :smug:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
you dont have money

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

you can't afford things

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
You rent your appliances

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
You went to college on loans because you didn't know what you wanted to do with your life

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Who gives a poo poo it's got a thunderbolt port.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Your parents stopped caring early

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Lichy posted:

you have carpet in your bathroom

You go to the bathroom on your carpets

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
you studied something that isn't law, medicine, finance or compsci at university

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
You might be poor if you know exactly how to game the cash register at your work to get an extra $10-15 a day.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
phone can't play no Pokemon go

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
You don't have a job but still need income

simple
Apr 11, 2007
You cash your checks at "Check Into Cash"

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

you get excited about pay days

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

:smug:

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
Majority of income spent on methadone clinic and gasoline

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

You go to church every available opportunity.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

You get a slurpee on free slurpee day

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
You're me.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

All your apple products are fruits.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Lichy posted:

you studied something that isn't law, medicine, finance or compsci at university

you left out engineering

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
the only Apple in your home is made by Mott's

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
you voted for bernard

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
you own a pitbull

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

I want to know about the 0.4% of people who don't have a fridge. Like the boxcar children or some poo poo? I just bought a new garage fridge for like $100 at Home Depot.

Edit:. You might be a poor if... you smoke marijuana.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
uhm if you like are nice?

idunno, upper middle class people are the boringest in the world. Get your boring conversations about:
work
travel
weather
inch deep tales about relatives

out of my loving way. please. Dont talk about good restaurants
get laid cowboy

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
you can probably get away with just having a basement for a fridge in some places

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

idunno, upper middle class people are the boringest in the world. Get your boring conversations about :
work
travel
weather

get laid cowboy

yeah yuppies really want to make me bash my brains out they really do just talk about the most useless trivial poo poo all the time.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Moridin920 posted:

yeah yuppies really want to make me bash my brains out they really do just talk about the most useless trivial poo poo all the time.

:ironicat:

you have to stop to think about it before buying anything under $200.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

idunno, upper middle class people are the boringest in the world. Get your boring conversations about :
work
travel
weather

get laid cowboy

i recently got back from a good scuba diving trip, where we had great weather. Going back to work that first day was boring but it was okay because afterwards I went all inch deep in curdy lemonstan's mom

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

jackyl posted:

i recently got back from a good scuba diving trip, where we had great weather. Going back to work that first day was boring but it was okay because afterwards I went all inch deep in curdy lemonstan's mom

that sure is an inch deep tale about my relative. :/

Talking ironically like that is also how me and 'the boys' survive after we've spent our precious weed beer and video games time on our idiot yuppie friends.

Curdy Lemonstan fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Jul 11, 2016

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Tenacious J posted:

All your apple products are the minimum storage capacity of that product line

Back in the iPhone 3GS days when iPods were just iPhones without the phone part, I was thinking about getting an iPod to play games on while travelling, but it turned out that the difference in price between the entry level one and the good one was about the same price as a PSP, so I got the entry level one and a PSP. Turns out the PSP was way better for playing games than the iPod anyway.

Come to think of it, all my Apple products are minimum spec, but all my Android and PC stuff is top of the line. probably because I loving hate Apple and only buy it so I can release multiplatform stuff.

You know you're a poor when you see weevils in your rice and think "Cool, extra protein!"

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

its probably dangerous if you actually say anything real about any subject at all, people are so sensitive, better keep my awful opinions to myself! My work is challenging enough! Finding a cool trendy new restaurant is challenging enough!!! Please don't hurt my yuppie feelings.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
when it's family movie night and you all get together and stare at the marker drawing of a TV on the wall while you talk about what's "happening in the movie"

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
lol if you're over 25 and don't have a cool $70-$100k stashed away in savings you done hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
when your birthday spoon is obviously the same one you got for christmas

• Locked thread