Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
e.g.

I paid half a grand for it and spent another small fortune on the peripherals to access the built in features so that means it's good and always works.

I love it because the commercials make me feel and sometimes laugh.

Plus, gently caress those other guys!

look at me! I fit in! that watch on my wrist indicates that I have hundreds of dollars worth of merchandised product on my person so you must adore and not mug me, desperate degenerate

your turn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
suits my needs

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

BirryJoru posted:

e.g.

I paid half a grand for it and spent another small fortune on the peripherals to access the built in features so that means it's good and always works.

I love it because the commercials make me feel and sometimes laugh.

Plus, gently caress those other guys!

look at me! I fit in! that watch on my wrist indicates that I have hundreds of dollars worth of merchandised product on my person so you must adore and not mug me, desperate degenerate

your turn

I read this shoddy post so I have to reply to it

haven't been this disappointed in technology since the condom broke in op's mom

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

jackyl posted:

I read this shoddy post so I have to reply to it

haven't been this disappointed in technology since the condom broke in op's mom

a new baby sibling!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Haha I "own" you OP but I cant muster up any excuses. God bless

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

it's what I grew up with

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

suits my needs

mess with the best
die like the rest

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I built an android that wants you to suck his dick OP. He says he threw you 50 roses and you basically gave him a handjob.

That's bullshit. If you get paid to suck a dick, you suck that dick no hands like a professional.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I bought one of these knock-off PSP handhelds under the impression it would be nice to have something to emulate on and I hadn't yet hacked my previous lovely purchase: the PSPgo. When it came in I knew right away I was in for trouble since the build quality was embarassingly bad. The thing barely worked. I don't even know what the gently caress an mp5 is. Eventually it just stopped holding a charge and died. In its defense, I did manage to get some SNES roms running on it, and I did use it during a plane ride. But man, I wish I could get my $50 back.

I have since hacked my PSPgo and I'm all set now, thanks. The same company made a VITA knock-off, but I can't recommend it.

BONUS PURCHASE: I bought a smartwatch for like $15 and all it does is annoy me. It sometimes tells me about an email 2-5 times, often after I've already dismissed the alert. It's supposed to have a world clock and the weather, but both features worked exactly one time before mysteriously loving off forever. It still tells the time though, and doesn't look like an embarassing tech bro device like google glass or apple watch, so I give it a solid 4.20/10

im cute fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jul 12, 2016

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

The reviews were so good. Obviously these people knew what they were talking about. Yeah the sound quality is pretty drat good, when it actually works the way i want it to work.

You know, these 15 to 20 minute scanning internal media times give me time to appreciate the world about me. Oh, it turned itself off because something was pressing the power button in my pocket. Looks like ive got another 20 minutes to appreciate the sound of that crying baby.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

my rig requires 1.21 jigawatts in order to operate at its fully designed potential

:smug:

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
the only technology I own is a vacuum and an alarm clock, they both work ok sorry you're having these problems though

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I bought an expensive at the time WD network drive in 2007. Wrecked something in the OS screwing around with it, took it apart intending to fix it, and still haven't put it back together.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I don't own any shoddy tech, I got the xbone :grin:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Cantaloupe posted:

the only technology I own is a vacuum and an alarm clock, they both work ok sorry you're having these problems though

must be posting with the vacuums

because your posting sucks BIG TIME HEYO :grin:

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
Posting from a 4yr old low end Lenovo Edge series laptop everybody told me NOT to buy. The casing is broken and I'm afraid if I open it to upgrade memory it will just quit on me. Yet it still holds a charge for 3-4 hours.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

CannedMacabre posted:

Posting from a 4yr old low end Lenovo Edge series laptop everybody told me NOT to buy. The casing is broken and I'm afraid if I open it to upgrade memory it will just quit on me. Yet it still holds a charge for 3-4 hours.

but did you get it from Lenovo Outlet

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

when I see the download bar for a mandatory update pop up I plug in my device, run to the kitchen and see how many beer cans I can crush, boxes I can flatten and dishes I can do before I can play Angry Birds again.

I've got a pretty clean place for such a pathetic drunk

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i fashioned two copper wires into a rudimentary communications device

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i created a small magnetic field using a a hand cranked rotor and illuminated a small fillament

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i dug a canal from fhe atlantic to the pacific in panama using mules and slaves

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i created a small craft and landed it on the moon using math and physics and a computer more primitive than a hand held calculator

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

i can still plug it in

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im designing stealth bathyspheres for nasa that use an alien energy source we discovered in the mariana trench

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

*plugs it in*

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
there are 200 billion tons of gold buried underneath the north pole

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

"it only works"

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

a zune fits more snug in my vacuous rear end in a top hat

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

that lightbulb was designed to break in five months

that's why I got such a steal

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

it's easier to wash blodo off a zune

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Nintendos are not for children :colbert:

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

yeah it's a piece of poo poo blow me

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

the extra space the zune takes up in my pockets prevents me from holding cigarettes on tmy person i'm not addicted

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

i just like gambling is all (i can stop at any time)

the higher the risk the higher the payout

i'm a winner on the inside

take my money!

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

CannedMacabre posted:

im still using a 5 year old lenovo y560 that will crash if i use the graphics card in high performance mode and windows keeps telling me the ssd is gonna die

ive dropped it a couple times so yeah

its a pretty good heater in winter though

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

my device only records and transmits my personal data when a battery is installed

:chloe:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I don't really own any shoddy tech, unless you want count self-charging LED flashlight and similar crap I impulse bought at the local drugstore for like a dollar.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

BirryJoru posted:

my device only records and transmits my personal data when a battery is installed

:chloe:

recording and transmitting personal data is like literally the purpose of most devices tho

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

i know, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
all of my tech is in poor shape because i always try to fix it with balled fists of rage

• Locked thread