Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
gently caress yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
My stuff is getting sent out next week. I haven't had time to track down one other item.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

holocaust bloopers posted:

My stuff is getting sent out next week. I haven't had time to track down one other item.

Same, waiting on my hot sauce hook up to get a specific one that i want to share. Should be out Friday with any luck

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Have all my poo poo together. Will be sending out on Saturday

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Shim do you want zika, pizza rat, 9/11 dust or bedbugs?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

still working on my package, sorry about the wait. been slammed lately.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Zeris posted:

9/11 dust would be a great user name

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

9/11 dust would be a great user name

Stolen from the pos-9/11 Seinfeld spec script posted a few weeks ago

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Fun fact, really good hot sauce seems to eat through the environmentally safe packing peanuts like nobody's business. Also, mexican hotsauce makers make some lovely rear end lids.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Zeris posted:

9/11 dust would be funny.

HDI sent me a lab specimen fetal pig for secret Santa. That's antisemitism that's hard to beat.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Zeris do you have any requests? I'm sending you some Corkys seasonings. The famous Memphis bbq not the special needs kid from that one show where they sing life goes on.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Corky jokes never not make me laugh

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
I have all of the poo poo. Now I just have to put all of this poo poo in a box and send it out. I think I can do that tomorrow.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Sent my poo poo off today

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

N4B - I'm dealing with a hurricane so I'm not making my next batch of salsa and spices for a few days. ill have your stuff out next week at the latest.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

N4B - I'm dealing with a hurricane so I'm not making my next batch of salsa and spices for a few days. ill have your stuff out next week at the latest.

oh poo poo ty man. wife and i are hot as hell for salsa.

manchego still waiting on a couple things then it's out to you.

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

No worries at all. Just need to hit up the post office myself.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

I'm not going to say my stuff is amazing or anything, but I think its alright. How spicy you want it? My default spice level is hot in florida mild in texas. If you want fire, I can do it. If you like flavor more, I got you.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Oh poo poo I forgot you might die in a hurricane. Anyway you should get my package tomorrow I think mr nice

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Oh poo poo I forgot you might die in a hurricane. Anyway you should get my package tomorrow I think mr nice

Sweet. My dead bloated corpse will appreciate it!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'm not going to say my stuff is amazing or anything, but I think its alright. How spicy you want it? My default spice level is hot in florida mild in texas. If you want fire, I can do it. If you like flavor more, I got you.

im all for spicy but my wife has limits, so a nice medium or low hot would be fine.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

im all for spicy but my wife has limits, so a nice medium or low hot would be fine.

Can do.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Got a box addressed to Abu Hajaar earlier. My maillady probably thinks I'm crazy.

Inside there is some authentic donkey tortilla chips (can't loving wait to dive in), some !BANG! BANG hot sauce with the four key ingredients (peppers, garlic, vinegar, salt), and some amazing smelling metropolis coffee. Everything is awesome!

N4B - I have power and everything and will be making your stuff tomorrow.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Yea you shoulda saw the look I got at the FedEx store for that one.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Yea you shoulda saw the look I got at the FedEx store for that one.

I shipped your stuff using my brother's name, since his is on the office UPS account. I figure he can get put on the watch list for once

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That's nice of you

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
i sent my poo poo off yesterday

i'm sorry if you don't like the stuff i sent you

i found that a lot of my "hey this is cool of philly" stuff is perishable

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

still got my package. wife's been having a rough time so i haven't had a chance to get out much to finish it. I will put all my effort to send it out by friday this week manchego

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I got some tasty cakes and jerky, n-words! once my phone decides it likes imgur again I'll upload pics. Thanks machengo!

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,

Booblord Zagats posted:

I got some tasty cakes and jerky, n-words! once my phone decides it likes imgur again I'll upload pics. Thanks machengo!

you're welcome. i was fretting pretty hardcore about what to get. i get that Tastykake is garbage food, but it's Philly og garbage food, damnit.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Let's do this poo poo again here in the next few months. This is a good idea.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Let's do this poo poo again here in the next few months. This is a good idea.

Yeah, I figured merge this in to secret santa for xmas, and then in feb do another food exchange

edit: Holly, your package was supposed to be there today but it looks like UPS dragged their feet and it will be there Monday

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Sep 10, 2016

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Ok cool. I was wondering when it would show up.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Shim your NYC treats arrive Friday

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Hey Booblord, UPS are being awful about having your package delivered. I was on the phone with them for 10 minutes yesterday trying to sort it out. They said I should get it today.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Hey Booblord, UPS are being awful about having your package delivered. I was on the phone with them for 10 minutes yesterday trying to sort it out. They said I should get it today.

Yeah, I shouldn't have been cheap and just went with usps instead

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
N4B, did you send your stuff yet? I'm not asking cause I'm worried about your end, just in case you sent it and the carrier is being stupid.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Zeris I assume your back in NYC, I got my package, thanks a million, I'll mail yours on Monday. Strangely enough you'll be getting similar products from m minus the Durian fruit cake stick.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Sweeeeeet I hope it's not gross

For anyone wondering, I went to Chinatown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I read a link from the OP for foods you wouldn't found outside of PA. Does Lebanon Bologna really count, like people don't have access to that outside of this area? I was always finding it in public exchanges and stuff so figured it was basically everywhere.

Utz's kettle cooked chips I know are hard to find elsewhere but I don't know that 'really good potato chip' counts as all that exotic.

• Locked thread