Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Robot Wars is what made me want to get into robotic engineering.

Unfortunately I wasn't a smart kid and wasted my youth, just as I continue to do to this day! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

hey op i watched battlebots the other night it was dope as poo poo

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The episode of Battlebots I watched had a team with two robots: a little hover drone with a flame thrower and a little guy with a mini flipper. They were going against a bot that was assumed to be a contender for the championship title or whatever. The guy leading the two-bot-team was like "Yeah, we're going to run straight at them and there's going to be a lot of physics involved and we're going to hit each other and whichever robot is working after that will win! :downs:"

They hit each other, both went flying through the air... and the mini robot was still working :)

It was pretty awesome, not sure how the new Robot Wars is

• Locked thread