Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

What about it! It's Pokemon.... In real life!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

cum in my meowth

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Tiberius Thyben posted:

suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Tiberius Thyben posted:

hosed up if true

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Tiberius Thyben posted:

How is pokkemn formed?

How ball get prgnent?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
pokemon is animal cruelty and we shouldn't force them to fight for our amusement it's WRONG

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
pokemon go? more like pokemon go away!!!!!!!!

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Lucky Guy posted:

cum in my meowth

* brutally rapes meowth *
* shoots meowth *
* burries meowth corpse in creek bed *

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

pokemon go gently caress yourself op

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Poke mongo

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
Pokestop

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Today on my lunch break I caught some pokemon and spun a pokestop.

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.

Lucky Guy posted:

cum in my meowth

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

lovely people are going to the Holocaust Museum and Arlington Cemetery in the DMV area to catch Pokemon. gently caress those idiots.

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/holocaust-museum-tells-visitors-stop-playing-pokemon-go-n607966

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Lucky Guy posted:

cum in my meowth

Lickitung my balls

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

RobattoJesus posted:

Lickitung my balls

pikachew on my penis

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

pikachew on my penis

Rhydon my cubone and then squirtle all over mr. mime

Wait this has gone too far

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Six million Mews.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Tuxedo Gin posted:

pokemon go gently caress yourself op

same

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I'd like to poke a man if you know what I mean :twisted:

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
Pokemon is hella cool. I caught a Pengin and a Shoe.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Hey OP how about you suck my drat balls

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
some longhaired barefoot nerd caught a pokeman by my neighbor's tree just this morning

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Pokemon is hella cool. I caught a Pengin and a Shoe.

no RestingB1tchFace that's my pengin

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Glad to see this thread is still going strong. Thank you for the posts about these pokemons.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Pokemon gony doesn't have the same ring as brony, but in time it shall come to carry the same shame.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
lemme just make a smug facebook post aboiut how dumb this poo poo is :smug:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
*Poke* hey man, GO! :fuckoff:

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
found some rare pokemons in my colonoscopy footage (not my colon, just one I happened to have on film)

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Some dude not from la flew into la to livestream himself catching pokemons in North Hollywood. He has somehow stumbled into Macarthur Park at 2am on a Tuesday.

This will end well.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Is it not cruel to catch and incarcerate the pokemons without good reason, why rob them of freedom?

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Lucky Guy posted:

cum in my meowth

ban this fuckin furry

hitchensgoespop posted:

Is it not cruel to catch and incarcerate the pokemons without good reason, why rob them of freedom?

they don't really exist :ssh:

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

pokemon goy

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
There's this park near where I work and one night I decided to go check it out as it turned out to be a pretty great spot to catch pokemon and hit up quite a few stops. When I get there, there's about 60-70 people all playing. This is at 11 PM on a regular monday. Everyone is having a great time and every time someone found an uncommon pokemon, they would yell it out and everyone would run over to go get it. This is why I am playing and this is what makes the game so fantastic. Yes, it plays decently, but it's the community that makes it stand out. It's the fact that now millions of people the country over are participating in a common activity in the real world that makes it so exciting. It's a thrill going out and heading to a park or other really popular spot and seeing dozens and dozens of others all playing Pokemon.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
pokemon go gently caress yourself

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Give Nintendo complete access to your phone for a game that's as deep as your unlock screen.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Pokemon No

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Give Nintendo complete access to your phone for a game that's as deep as your unlock screen.

Look man Nintendo doesn't understand the Internet. You could give them the password to all your accounts and they'd still have no idea how to even get into them

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Yeah but the company that actually made the game is all about harvesting user data.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

There's this park near where I work and one night I decided to go check it out as it turned out to be a pretty great spot to catch pokemon and hit up quite a few stops. When I get there, there's about 60-70 people all playing. This is at 11 PM on a regular monday. Everyone is having a great time and every time someone found an uncommon pokemon, they would yell it out and everyone would run over to go get it. This is why I am playing and this is what makes the game so fantastic. Yes, it plays decently, but it's the community that makes it stand out. It's the fact that now millions of people the country over are participating in a common activity in the real world that makes it so exciting. It's a thrill going out and heading to a park or other really popular spot and seeing dozens and dozens of others all playing Pokemon.

Yeah you think it's great now but wait until Nintendo's sinister Phase II is set in motion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

More like Pokemon NO

Amirite fellas?

• Locked thread