Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

WHOOP WHOOP

Whatup family, its ya psychopathic homie BluBallz Deanie here to welcome you to a twiztid motherfuckin GDT for UFC Fight Night 91: McDonald vs. Lineker, 9 p.m. ET Wednesday, July 13 on Fox Sports 1, here in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

Juggalo Championship Wrestling dont come here to South dakota no more ever since the last time they was here when the blue meanie and abdullah the Butcher took a dump outa thomas jeffersons nose at mount rushmore and posted that poo poo to youtube on a video called ‘dook boogers,’ poo poo was hilarious but i guess no one up at city hall or the governments office or whatever got a sense of humor about poo poo, thats hosed up. Thanks Obama. We use to watch my old stranglemania tape but my vcr broke and i guess you cant buy em anywhere in town now that circuit city closed so instead all us juggalos and juggalettes in sioux falls been saving our money trying to make it to the Gathering next year to see the big show. But now the ufc is coming right here, and when you think about the money we’d be saving on bus tickets and cases of faygo to last the trip we can see a pretty good show and have some cash left over for a new hatchet man hoodie and a couple hits of the good nos Mud Butts cousin Beezo Jeffy slings down by the mall tuesday nights whenever hes got off at the roller rink, so hell yeah Im down. WHOOP WHOOP. Let’s check out the sick Psychopathic motherfuckers gonna whoop the poo poo out each other for our entertainment tomorrow nite.

Bantamweight

Michael McDonald

vs.

John Lineker

Yo I think my stepmom use to listen to this michael McDonalds music, singin in his big weird deep girl voice talkin about what fools believe n poo poo. That wack poo poo wont make it on a Psychopathic Records deal but apparently he followed the Dark Carnival to Jesus and decided to be a fighter. I guess Id want to fight some motherfuckers all day too if I was a big singer like that but all of in sudden couldnt sing or hit neden no more. He got real good at knockin people out for a minute there and his only ufc losses are former champ renan barao and former champ from that wec place with the blue mats urijah faber but by that time he said ‘hey wait a minute, im only like fuckin 12 years old or some poo poo , i got all this time to improve and poo poo, lets practice and get even better at knockin motherfuckers out and maybe in that time marry my hot girlfriend so jesus dont get mad when i go down on the neden so hard i bust a blood vessel and get pinkeye,’ and now hes back and ready to party

John Lineker is from brazil which i think is in europe or some poo poo, he dont talk english but i know hes pretty scary. He used to fight at itty bitty flyweight but i guess he liked to eat too so hed get good n fat and miss weight and that pissed the ufc off so they finally made him come up to bantam, but hes fast as poo poo, hes got submissions, he hits hard as poo poo, hes for real, i bet this is the best fight all night for real

Lightweight

Tony Ferguson

vs.

some guy named Landon

Tony Ferguson got real big on the Ultimate fighter where he won the whole thing, his fights are good as hell and motherfucker is on a seven fight win streak like he’ll scramble with you and knock you out or get a sick rear naked or psycopathic darce submission, but hes kind of a fuckin bigot hypocrite motherfucker. He got hosed up on the show and started callin out this motherfucker like ‘yo where your kid at’ and im like drat Tony chill. I dont even know where my kids is at right now and i aint even locked away on a tv show, poo poo aint no big deal

I think I saw this Landon Vannata motherfucker at a Boondox concert

Middleweight

Tim Boetsch

vs.

Josh Samman

I’m pretty sure tim boetsch is actually violent j without his clown face on so im pretty excited to see this motherfucker get in the ring, i looked his poo poo up on youtube and he tosses motherfuckers like my stepdad used to when he got too drunk and my dog poo poo on the carpet

Josh samman seems weird, he’s from florida where my real dad went i think after the doctors said my fetal alcahol syndrome was permament. His girlfriend died and his leg fell off i think which is hosed up but on tv the announcer guy called him “bukkake josh samman” and that’s funny as poo poo, I dont want either of these motherfuckers to lose.

Heavyweight

Daniel Omielańczuk

vs.

Oleksiy Oliynyk

How the gently caress am i suppose to say either these motherfuckers names? Apparnetly both these big foreign motherfuckers come in to the ufc from wrestling bears and gettin a bunch of submissions and poo poo and olekskivov or whatever the gently caress knocked out jared rosholt which is righteous, but he before he went to get a bunch of fuckin surgeries on his knee. I bet this fight will be some tite rear end poo poo.

Welterweight

Kyle Noke

vs.

Keita Nakamura

Kyle Noke is a fuckin fakeass juggahoe and he’s wack as poo poo, his homie crocadile dundee said they was rydas for life but where the gently caress was Kyle when a motherfuckin sugar ray stabbed him in the heart? He was fuckin rollin around on the motherfuckin ground with some motherfucker who shaved a arrow in his chest, that motherfucker is cool but gently caress Kyle Noke though, JUGGALOS NEVER DIE ALONE, the great milenko will judge him for his treachery in the halls of illusions

Keita Nakamura comes from Japan where he got a bunch of submissions and KOS and poo poo and seems cool as gently caress, Japan is where that show Neon Genesis Evangelion is from that I used to watch with my homie Kotton Kandy every day after 9th grade. That poo poo was the poo poo right there, Eva. Taped every motherfuckin episode of that motherfucker on Toonami. Fuckin nonstop allegories and references to not just various sects of christianity but motherfuckin Kabbalah, Buddhism, Gnosticism and fuckin sacred Shinto texts drawing from the concept of a primordial cosmos and the use of the Shinto goddess of Life and Death Izanami’s weapon against that of the patron diety Izanagi, ultimately representing the futility of humanity’s struggle to define who they truly are in their short lives on earth. At least that’s what I thought man, poo poo was intintionally ambiguous, Kotton Kandy thought it was about blowjobs. That poo poo was crazy.

Flyweight

Louis Smolka

vs.

Ben Nguyen

Louis Smolka is a little hawaiian motherfucker who kicked the poo poo out of Richie Vaculik and tapped some IRish guy when they fought in the fight pass main event on accident that one time

Ben 10 Nguyen is sick as poo poo too, and his name is Big 10 which is a sick-rear end cartoon show too. My daughter loves that show, I can put her right in front of the tv and she’ll watch it all day when I go out and score, its fuckin great. He knocked out Julian Wallace in australia and I’m pretty sure he’s down with the clown though so gently caress that guy I can’t root for him

OTHER poo poo TO WATCH

Fox Sports 1 prelims, 7 p.m. ET[/b]
Women's Bantamweight Lauren Murphy vs. Katlyn Chookagian
Middleweight Eric Spicely vs. Sam Alvey
Women's Strawweight Cortney Casey vs. Cristina Stanciu Lightweight Scott Holtzman vs. Cody Pfister

Fight Pass Prelims, 6 p.m. ET
Bantamweight Rani Yahya vs. Matthew Lopez
Middleweight Devin Clark vs. Alex Nicholson

Official MMA snack rating: a nice bottle of faygo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheUltimateDoofus
May 21, 2016
great, we got a literalist on our hands

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Much clown love, OP.

genderfluid and beautiful
Feb 1, 2005

John Lineker is from brazil which i think is in europe or some poo poo

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
oh drat tony ferguson is fighting?

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
This may be the first card where I partake of the snack rating.

Also Smilin' Sam's fighting again already? Good for him.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Chookagian is dope, I saw her a few years back kneeing someone's face out on WSOF prelims. We drifted apart when she stuck with CFFC. Glad to see she's in the big leagues now.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Wicked Clowns, whoop whoop, etc.

Cool OP, reminded me that I wanted to try Faygo after I found out it wasn't something a bunch of weird people made up

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Skip My Posts posted:

oh drat tony ferguson is fighting?

Ferguson vs. Chiesa was the main event before Chiesa came down with a case of the clown

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006
I give this card a single whoop.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
This card is gonna own

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Hey guys, subscribe to my youtube channel for all the latest in MMA analysis and news.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Smolka / Ngyuen is gonna own.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Hollandia posted:

Smolka / Ngyuen is gonna own.

Ben 10, baby.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Man I've really gone from absolutely hating Josh Samman to loving his bukkake rear end.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Samman was lame on TUF, because of his attitude and the way he ducked Uriah Hall in order to get submitted by Gastelum, but he redeemed himself pretty quickly by kneeing Kevin Casey repeatedly.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

TheUltimateDoofus posted:

Is she a quadruple amputee with 0 inch reach?

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Fluffdaddy posted:

Is she a quadruple amputee with 0 inch reach?

They don't call Murphy 'lucky' for nothing.

Feb 1, 2005

According to those stats, she's won 2 fights by TKO/KO but never landed a punch. Pretty badass

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I would to imagine she is like Krang from the Ninja Turtles and is piloting a blonde fighter

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Chiesa is injured? What the gently caress

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

TheUltimateDoofus posted:

Sweet Dee Gets A Reebok Sponsorship

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

Hey Eric Spicely wrestled a few times for Beyond Wrestling in RI! Good for him. Here's a cool little doc video https://vimeo.com/173769891/080d6035cb

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Chiesa is injured? What the gently caress

luckily, a featherweight is fighting tferg for his welcome to the ufc.

bluedeanie - was it harder to write in the voice of a juggalo or tito?

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

It's kind of perverse that these 8-0 and 9-0 regional guys, even if they are the champs and stuff are being thrown in to face guys like Khabib and Ferguson. Speaking of, still want to see that fight.

Skjorte
Jul 5, 2010

deadkiller615 posted:

Hey Eric Spicely wrestled a few times for Beyond Wrestling in RI! Good for him. Here's a cool little doc video https://vimeo.com/173769891/080d6035cb

Spicely seemed like a really nice guy on TUF, but my lasting memory of him is getting murdered by his friend who wound up winning the season. Alvey's not really a high-level opponent, but it seems like the one thing he's good at (hitting extremely hard) might be enough to make it a bad night for Spicely, who gave off the impression of being mainly a decent BJJ guy. Hope he does well for himself and manages to not get knocked out from one of the handful of strikes Alvey might bother throwing.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Marching Powder posted:

luckily, a featherweight is fighting tferg for his welcome to the ufc.

bluedeanie - was it harder to write in the voice of a juggalo or tito?

I'm not sure one was inherently more difficult than the other. I did feel more stupid going into this thread for having prior forced my brain to operate like Tito Ortiz', but that may have actually been an advantage.

Feb 1, 2005

Bluedeanie posted:

I'm not sure one was inherently more difficult than the other. I did feel more stupid going into this thread for having prior forced my brain to operate like Tito Ortiz', but that may have actually been an advantage.

Any concerns about long term damage from putting your head in that space twice in a row? Is there a Writer's CTE?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

evil spiff posted:

Any concerns about long term damage from putting your head in that space twice in a row? Is there a Writer's CTE?

There is, you will know op has it if there is a GDT where he starts talking about nuncles and neeps

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
RIP the guy who drank gasoline

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Dan Didio posted:

It's kind of perverse that these 8-0 and 9-0 regional guys, even if they are the champs and stuff are being thrown in to face guys like Khabib and Ferguson. Speaking of, still want to see that fight.

It is kinda weak but you never know, you might discover a star.

GSP fought karo in his first ufc fight, jds fought werdum etc

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Just rolled into Sioux falls. This flying j / Denny's may actually be ground zero for juggaloism. Gdt is appropriate. Any other goons here?

E. Got my seat. Could easily hit Florian or anik with a projectile.

CommonShore fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Jul 13, 2016

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
looks like prelims are about to start

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
This Nicholson guy pulled out the wires in his jaw to make his debut then got KOd pretty good.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Reed washisface is chewing out production dudes for mixing up graphics and voiceover. Apparently not even the UFC knows who these guys are.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Sick Joe Martinez is here.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
lol

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

What the gently caress! He killed him.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Le Saboteur posted:

This Nicholson guy pulled out the wires in his jaw to make his debut then got KOd pretty good.

Is that the second time a fighter unwired his jaw to make a UFC event, only to get his chin wrecked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
Bunch of Brazilians in the crowd.

• Locked thread