Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Just rolled into Sioux falls. This flying j / Denny's may actually be ground zero for juggaloism. Gdt is appropriate. Any other goons here?

E. Got my seat. Could easily hit Florian or anik with a projectile.

CommonShore fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Jul 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Reed washisface is chewing out production dudes for mixing up graphics and voiceover. Apparently not even the UFC knows who these guys are.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Good round but the crowd is pisssed

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The guys around me thought that Lopez was dominating the ground

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Quite a few phister phans leading chants

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Unfunny Poster posted:

Who is out there at 115lb to possibly match up with JJ? I can't think of any contenders outside of the Namajunas/Kowalkiewicz fight.

Jojo just got a big win.

Size difference in that last fight was pronounced. Romanian girl should probably be at 105.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

fatherdog posted:

...at flyweight.

Granted, but it was over the last challenger. I don't think it's unreasonable to put Jojo at one win from a title shot given the division's current condition.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Werent we just trying to figure out if anyone had hit a standing guillotine since jbj did to machida?

Beautiful finish. Buddy's head was already spinning from punches

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Brian Ebersole is surprisingly big in person

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Ben's corner threw the towel

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Josh Thompson is sitting in front of me with rock hold and Micheal Chandler is in the next section over pointing at Thompson, who doesn't notice or care

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

That was :krad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Dead

• Locked thread