Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
John becomes a bit stiff as his synapses betray him.

"Yes, thank you surf friend." he says with the cadence of a fine tuned machine. John pulls down his swim trunks revealing himself to everyone on the Jetty and in the nearby vicinity. "Please bring your body prone so that it may receive my gifts."

The man looks at John bewildered. His face caught between disgust and anger.

"What the hell man. Not cool."

He gives John a shove nearly knocking him off balance, and the group starts trying to leave.

They're leaving John.

What next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

running round
Apr 2, 2010
John! They don't think your gifts are worthy! TEACH THEM

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
They're all against you John. They all know.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
They do not deserve to gaze upon the wonders I wish to grace them with.

I proceed unimpeded and begin to defecate into johns hand john. John defecates into John hand drat IT JOHN DEFECATE.

Once my hand fills with meals past I will begin my masterpiece. My Mona Lisa... a portrait of John's wife emblazoned upon John's own chest. Our devotion should win her back.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
John! What the hell are you doing!

You'll never paint a portfolio of masterpieces with that little bit of poo poo!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Look at this John :smugdon: he's a mess. And more than that, he's a bore. Let John take a crack at this, rinse off in the ocean and show you guys what John is made of.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

They do not deserve to gaze upon the wonders I wish to grace them with.

I proceed unimpeded and begin to defecate into johns hand john. John defecates into John hand drat IT JOHN DEFECATE.

Once my hand fills with meals past I will begin my masterpiece. My Mona Lisa... a portrait of John's wife emblazoned upon John's own chest. Our devotion should win her back.

Pooping Poop Artiste: 2#1d6 5 3

Very good John. Very good.

You may have lost your surf audience, but when it comes to bodily functions. You are an expert.

Your abdominal muscles contract and your bowels let loose producing a sizable turd, that you then expertly use to create a photo realistic portrait of your ex-wife on your chest.

Magnifique!

John's vision starts to go blurry, but he catches the beach police out in the distance and several onlookers pointing their phones at him.

:siren: END ROUND 1 :siren:

Bids for control! Post em' or PM em'. I'll get back to you in a couple hours. Work to be done.

The invisible audience cheers!

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
John, John, you're just getting started. What you need is a captive audience. Someone who can't leave until they acknowledge your greatness.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Rockopolis posted:

John, John, you're just getting started. What you need is a captive audience. Someone who can't leave until they acknowledge your greatness.

I mean
I can't argue with yah.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
And you'll need more fuel, more clay.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
Betting 2 this time. Little bit more, but I think I'll wait till John gets off the beach

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
Doh. This game moves fast.

Bid's in the mail.

running round
Apr 2, 2010

Rockopolis posted:

You're thinking too small, john. John needs more than just 1 person to witness john's greatness. But John is right about the captive part

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
You're all thinking too small for John. John needs to do something that proves John is the greatest to everyone, everywhere.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

You're all thinking too small for John. John needs to do something that proves John is the greatest to everyone, everywhere.

Yeah but now does thst involve john playing in his own poo poo John? Seriously John. So rude.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Yeah but now does thst involve john playing in his own poo poo John? Seriously John. So rude.

Why would you get us into this situation?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Why would you get us into this situation?

We need her back John. We... need her.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

John could play in his own poo poo in front of maybe tens of people, or John could play with his own poo poo in front of MILLIONS. Think about it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

John could play in his own poo poo in front of maybe tens of people, or John could play with his own poo poo in front of MILLIONS. Think about it.

There is only one person who needs to gaze upon our works... MIRANDA WHY DID YOU LEAVE MIRANDA!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

There is only one person who needs to gaze upon our works... MIRANDA WHY DID YOU LEAVE MIRANDA!

Imagine a world where John Plays With His poo poo is on everyone's mind. Everyone sees it, everywhere, everyone's talking about it because John can do anything can't you see he can do ANYTHING and how could she resist John then when John isn't just John but JOHN THE GREATEST EVER IN THE WHOLE WORLD JOHN IS A HOUSEHOLD NAME AND THE MOST FAMOUS PERSON EVER

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay, you guys are gross. I'm officially going over into the bubble of silence.

running round
Apr 2, 2010
Don't you john's smell that? I don't think the bubble of silence is smell proof, and we all share the same nose

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Okay, you guys are gross. I'm officially going over into the bubble of silence.

Why don't you tell us John. What john needs to do to be happy?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Why don't you tell us John. What john needs to do to be happy?

The same thing everyone needs, the love and respect of those around him.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

The same thing everyone needs, the love and respect of those around him.

Miranda needs to live John... John can't you see that?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

running round posted:

Don't you john's smell that? I don't think the bubble of silence is smell proof, and we all share the same nose

John only smells GREATNESS

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

running round posted:

It's not the smell, it's the voices.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
In any case, we need to get of the beach. Jon's needs an audience, a big audience!

running round
Apr 2, 2010
If john had an audience of at least a dozen people here on the beach. I bet John could get more if we continue to be great

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Find a tv station and capture the broadcaster!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

We need to find a bed so we can take a nap. John must be tired... John is always tired after creating...

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
Miranda didn't leave John.

:)

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Well, I'm not one to pass up opportunity so I'm also willing to Bid 2

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

UnCO3 posted:

Oh okay never mind th-

gently caress you john! Stop trying to control my vision.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

John just needs to clear his head a bit, get some fresh air, pet some dogs, maybe fly a helicopter.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

UnCO3 posted:

Exactly, she was kidnapped by those who want John to fail! Or brainwashed! There's no reason she would leave John of her own volition because why would you leave the greatest man on EARTH you stupid BITCH HOW COULD YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

Exactly, she was kidnapped by those who want John to fail! Or brainwashed! There's no reason she would leave John of her own volition because why would you leave the greatest man on EARTH you stupid BITCH HOW COULD YOU

Woah john haha calm down I mean poo poo guys look at this crazy dude. Better get him away from a bed amirite?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:siren: MOD NOTE :siren:

Something I neglected to say previously, but is written in the rules. You don't lose Willpower from the bid if you don't assume control. Additionally, when you are in control you can use Willpower points on a 1 to 1 ratio to increase your bonus on the role. So you say what you want to do, and declare publicly if you're using WP points to assist the role. Also the rounds will carry over what has transpired in the previous round, but not necessarily picking up immediately where John left off. He's not in control of himself after all.

The audience lets out an 'Oooo' in unison.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

:siren: MOD NOTE :siren:

Something I neglected to say previously, but is written in the rules. You don't lose Willpower from the bid if you don't assume control. Additionally, when you are in control you can use Willpower points on a 1 to 1 ratio to increase your bonus on the role. So you say what you want to do, and declare publicly if you're using WP points to assist the role. Also the rounds will carry over what has transpired in the previous round, but not necessarily picking up immediately where John left off. He's not in control of himself after all.

The audience lets out an 'Oooo' in unison.

You left out some important pieces to the puzzle John... you really hosed me here...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:siren: ROUND 2 :siren:

John rubs his eyes, he's cold and naked and a drying poo portrait of his ex-wife is smeared on his chest. He stinks, and before he can get a sense of where he is, he is gone.

...Against all odds JimsonTheBetrayer retains poop covered control.

Ok John. You're standing in an alley downtown, you kind of ran a bit wild after you blacked out, but you managed to get away from the beach and onlookers. Your shorts are around your ankles and you're covered in poo what from the artistry and the running. You're almost certain police are on the look out for a naked poo covered man, but what can you do, right?

What do you do?

• Locked thread