Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh, good morning officer. Thank god you're here, this nut punched me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
The officer looks at you crossly as John climbs up off of the ground.

"Nonsense! I called you because this man, covered in BM, came in here making crazy demands, and when I threatened to call the cops, he attacked me and I defended myself!" the store clerk protests.

"Alright, sir. I'm going to need you to come with me, and I need to ask you some questions. Were you on the boardwalk earlier this afternoon?" The officer asks as he gently guides you with his baton towards the door.

The poo John produced was mostly dry now, but you still stank to high heaven.

What do you do?

Sorry, was at lunch catching pokemon in the park, then got busy at work.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok John, think man, think. Where the hell are we, why are we covered in poo poo? This guy isn't buying it STUPID, JOHN, STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID

Ok...Ok ok ok. We got this, we got this

"Officer, this man punched me in the face and then SHAT ALL OVER ME! Argghghhhh. Are you just GOING TO LET THIS GO?"

And then we grab the baton and smash out the front window. That should show our sincerity

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
YES JOHN SHOW THEM WE MEAN BUSINESS WOO

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Retro Futurist posted:

Ok John, think man, think. Where the hell are we, why are we covered in poo poo? This guy isn't buying it STUPID, JOHN, STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID

Ok...Ok ok ok. We got this, we got this

"Officer, this man punched me in the face and then SHAT ALL OVER ME! Argghghhhh. Are you just GOING TO LET THIS GO?"

And then we grab the baton and smash out the front window. That should show our sincerity

To seize up the baton and smash the window, it'll be a generic roll meaning you'll need a 6. Do you want to expend WP to increase the odds of success?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
FIGHT THE POWER JOHN

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

To seize up the baton and smash the window, it'll be a generic roll meaning you'll need a 6. Do you want to expend WP to increase the odds of success?

What am I rolling, d6 or d10? And I assume using WP just knocks it down however many

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Retro Futurist posted:

What am I rolling, d6 or d10? And I assume using WP just knocks it down however many

d6. You can exchange willpower on a 1 to 1 ratio, adding +1 to your roll.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

No RF, you got this

Nah I got this, roll the bones!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Retro Futurist posted:

No RF, you got this

Nah I got this, roll the bones!

Baton Grab: 1d6 6
Holy poo poo. I guess John did have it.

Walking towards the exit, John does a quick turn around with a manic look in his eye, snatching the baton from the police man and smashing the window right out.

"THE HELL?!" shouts the store clerk.

The police officer is not pleased.

"GET ON THE GROUND!" he says reaching for his mace canister.

The window is smashed out and people walking down the street have stopped to see what the commotion was all about.

What do you?

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
fight fight FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
GIVE YOURSELF OVER TO THE BEAST! BECOME BLOODSHED INCARNATE! RUB FECES IN THEIR WOUNDS!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

"OfffICCER I DEMAND that you arrEST THIS MAN right NOW!"

Now gesture to the clerk with the baton. Good good. Smash yourself in the face with it

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Retro Futurist posted:

"OfffICCER I DEMAND that you arrEST THIS MAN right NOW!"

Now gesture to the clerk with the baton. Good good. Smash yourself in the face with it

Just to confirm, John is smashing his own face?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Oh god I hope so.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
YOU CAN DO IT JOHN

SMASH OUR FACE

SMASH THE CONSPIRACY WIDE OPEN

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yes. YYEEEEEESSSsssss. Yes.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

Yes. YYEEEEEESSSsssss. Yes.

GO FOR THE WIN JOHN SWING FOR THE BASES!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
John locks eyes with the store clerk, pointing the baton at him as the police officer readies his mace.

John wraps both hands around the baton and sends it crashing into his face and a thin stream of blood runs down it. Your head hurts John.

It hurts quite a bit actually.

:siren: END ROUND 3 :siren:
Get your bids in. PM em' or post em'

Anomalous Amalgam fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Jul 14, 2016

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

WHOS A MAN AND A HALF? JOHN'S A MAN AND A HALF RIP AND TEAR RIP AND TEAR!!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Gotta Bid 2, why you guys gotta be so greedy.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

AUTOBID ACTIVATE

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
Bid same as last time.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Jawny is gonna come in and bid 10 to try and get him the help he needs lmfao

running round
Apr 2, 2010
If he bids 10, he's got no more willpower to help in his future rolls. Or future bids.

Bid sent, btw

running round fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jul 15, 2016

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

running round posted:

If he bids 10, he's got no more willpower to help in his future rolls. Or future bids.

Bid sent, btw
Actually she
:goonsay:

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
1, let's see if John can get us outta here.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

No bid

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:siren: ROUND 4 :siren:

Bzzzt~! Pop!

The police officer and store clerk are at a loss of words, and in his momentary consciousness John is too.

However, John is gone again and Rockopolis take the stand.

"Ar-are you alright, sir? I just need you to calm down." The police officer says, handcuffs in one hand and the other clutching his mace.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

:siren: ROUND 4 :siren:

Bzzzt~! Pop!

The police officer and store clerk are at a loss of words, and in his momentary consciousness John is too.

However, John is gone again and Rockopolis take the stand.

"Ar-are you alright, sir? I just need you to calm down." The police officer says, handcuffs in one hand and the other clutching his mace.

I feel like the only correct answer here is to null value all wagers and just bash ourselves in the face until dead... maybe then miranda will feel something. The shrew.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I feel like the only correct answer here is to null value all wagers and just bash ourselves in the face until dead... maybe then miranda will feel something. The shrew.

Relieve?

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
Okay John, stay with me now, you are doing good, they're distracted. Now...

Cheese it! Run Johnny, run! Dive out that window, slide over the cop car and run like a boss!

WP 7/10

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Rockopolis posted:

Cheese it! Run Johnny, run! Dive out that window, slide over the cop car and run like a boss!

WP 7/10

John approves of this plan.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Miranda didn't leave John.

:)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Let's go the SPCA and pet some dogs and cats. We need to chill out.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Retro Futurist posted:

Let's go the SPCA and pet some dogs and cats. We need to chill out.

Disagree.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Rockopolis posted:

WP 7/10

John dives out the window, slides over the cop car and takes off in a sprint. It's not long before he's outside of downtown and he finds himself in a suburban sprawl. A shopping mall, a few dining establishments and a slew of homes packed into the surrounding neighborhoods.

Where to John?

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

John, John, you know what they have at the mall?

Everything.

You really need some fresh clothes, and uh...how about a knife? That sounds fun. Uh, useful. I mean useful.

WP 7/10

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
John sets off towards the mall with a brisk pace. His sight and smell still causing the occasional passerby to retch or give distance as he entered into Sears.

Perusing the men's department John found clothing, tools, and cutlery. It was a one stop shop for personal and home accouterments.

What now John?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

PET! STORE! PET! STORE! PET! STORE!

• Locked thread