Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if my balls aren't working try unplugging them and then plugging them back in. this is known as "powercycling" my balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

pig poop on balls dot jay pee gee

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Hell Yeah posted:

if my balls aren't working try unplugging them and then plugging them back in. this is known as "powercycling" my balls

hard reset my balls

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

jump start my balls by hooking them up to a high voltage power source

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
We should have evolved the ability to retract them inside the body when fighting enemies.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

everyone shave your balls tonight and lets compare our work

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

just checked the weather report it's gonna be hot tomorrow with a chance of my balls

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

use a potato peeler to scrape away my scrotum and then jam my balls into a food processor with some oil, garlic, and tabini for a nice hummus

you can use fried foreskin pitas

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

:nws: G B S :nws:

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

agreed

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
if i dont love you your balls are simply loving despicable

if you are reading this i do not love you and will be arriving shortly with pliers and a gas station pocketknife

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Do a Benghazi on my balls

A Ballghazi

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the farcical state of my balls, volume ii

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

edward snowden leaked my balls

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

deez nutz. hah got eem

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

if only there was some kind of Final Solution for these balls

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

*dons proper eye protection*

*fires up welding torch*

*smashes your balls with the gas tank*

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

my balls are augmented and i can produce a greater volume of more potent semen than regular men, and it weighs as much as molten lead. #futuristicballs

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

*slams balls in window sill*

does anyone feel a draft?????

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i use my balls as pincushions

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

my balls are augmented and i can produce a greater volume of more potent semen than regular men, and it weighs as much as molten lead. #futuristicballs

what is your ejaculatory force lookin' like?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

what is your ejaculatory force lookin' like?

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

my balls are fine it's my dating life that's tragic

IRC

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

does anyone want to put snow tires on their car and drive it repeatedly over my balls?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gubmint took my balls and won't give 'em back. obama the worst praysident ayverr

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

obama put my balls in a FEMA death camp

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

a lot of things have happened to my balls

mostly unpleasant things

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I only have 1 ball. The other ran away when it saw op's mom.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

After I towel dry, I like to dangle my balls over the toaster to ensure they are dried fully and properly.

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

RaceyBucket posted:

I only have 1 ball. The other ran away when it saw op's mom.

Everything that's been said already but instead of my balls its this guy's dad's balls before he was born

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I like to declare myself Oberon and my penis puck and my balls love and then rub them into the dreaming eyes of men

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

a fun game to play is to roll a mans sack gently back and forth in your hands until he lowers his guard and then yank out a pinchful of pubes and when he yelps apologize profusely and blame it on a hangnail and proceed gently again and repeat

your score is the number of hairs removed until he throws you out. 2x if he calls the police, 10x if he marries you

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

i spend 99% of my attention during oral searching for clogged pores

one time i pushed with two fingers and the sebum popped out with the hair in the center like a candle with wick. you can guess man or woman and u will probably be wrong

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Wtf is sebum

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Serious Frolicking posted:

i had a ball like that as a kid. they drained the fluid out and that solved the problem for good.

I didn't know that there was such an efficient solution, I've had to drain the fluid out of my balls every day for years now and I still haven't solved the problem for good.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
lost in the woods, deep in the rough, stuck in a sand trap :(

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I miss TEAYCHES and his balls

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

whoflungpoop posted:

a fun game to play is to roll a mans sack gently back and forth in your hands until he lowers his guard and then yank out a pinchful of pubes and when he yelps apologize profusely and blame it on a hangnail and proceed gently again and repeat

your score is the number of hairs removed until he throws you out. 2x if he calls the police, 10x if he marries you

haha I had a GF like that once, she used to pluck them out one at a time for giggles. Sometimes we'd make a day of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

smash my balls together in the large hadron collider

• Locked thread