Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Got my Greatsword Pants on and I'm ready to hit an owl in the face let's do this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above

BabyRyoga posted:

It was probably dumb of them to localize the first cross game based merely on the outcry of fans under the assumption that there wouldn't be a G version this time around. Possibly a huge gently caress up on the part of everyone who adamantly begged for it to be localized. There is always a G version, and it is untested how well such will sell in the rest of the world outside of Japan, providing both are released. I hope sales remain strong.

What they need to do is just skip every first release new title and coordinate a world wide simultaneous release of the G version.

It wasn't an assumption, Capcom flat out said they weren't going to do it back when Cross released.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above

Tender Bender posted:

From Capcom's perspective I get why they're doing it, but man it would've been a nice coup for Nintendo to work out a deal to get a MH game as a Switch launch title.

Well they still might be, they just can't tell us until Nintendo lifts the embargo on Switch announcements next year.

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Yeah MHXX (double cross) was revealed a couple months ago

• Locked thread