Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Wait would this end the day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Your Personal Muse posted:

Also what kind of role is that let's test it ##vote Inf we can test both my role and inf role at the same time how efficient

maybe we should use this day to idk maybe lynch scum???

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah prob

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
If it ends the day I don't want to, I guess I was just assuming that it didn't

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

you are trying to push PMom,

I'm pushing PMom based off information I have and she doesn't.

- TNL visits her last night
- Immediately claims to be bulletproof so that's why she wasn't killed
- Blames freshly killed scum Jimson as well
- Claims the mod sent her a PM saying she was still bulletproof which would never happen
- I was the nightkill target because I received a N1 result PM telling me I am unable to vote for anyone today.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Wait would this end the day?

"Would lynching someone end the day?"

:downsbravo:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

PMom + YPM for scumbros 2016

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
You are not understanding my point. Yes you are pushing PMom. My point was that I didn't push hiip (like you are pushing PMom right now) like you said I did and it was a content generator that somehow ended in a turbo.

PMom claiming BP seems legitimate. You have yet to explain how that wasn't a mistake and how there was scum motivation behind it

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Infinitum posted:

"Would lynching someone end the day?"

:downsbravo:

Infinitum posted:

PMom + YPM for scumbros 2016

So....making an incorrect mechanical assumption makes you scum?

I'm going to bed.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
nn ypm dream of big anime titties

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

PMom claiming BP seems legitimate.

Because no mod in their right mind would send someone a PM after they claimed something and go "Oh hey you're still bulletproof, you should post that in the thread"

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'm just not going to engage with inf on this whole line because I value my sanity.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Also because you don't have a leg to stand on

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

"Rather than answer this accusations, I've chosen to ignore them like the scummy scum mcscummo I am"

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
infi u still havent answered my question about ur tits

also i finished this game yesterday its a p good game

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I am a Great Lord and obvs I have Great Lordly Tits

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
checks out

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Realtalk, not liking the fact YPM and PMom have both come out and chosen to push a narrative where I'm "so crazy" rather than answer the accusations.

Seems pretty suss to me

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i mean ypm has claimed that he killed jimson and nobody else has counterclaimed sooooooooo

but momma mia idk about

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

PMom, what did the first PM saying you were visited say? Rephrased.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
ugh

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

don't lynch apo we must cherish all sweet newbie babbys

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Infinitum posted:

- Claims the mod sent her a PM saying she was still bulletproof which would never happen

thats p true

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Apocron (2): flerp, JakeP
Infinitum (1): Your Personal Muse
AnonymousNarcotics (1): Pinterest Mom
Truth Quark (0): flerp, flerp

Not Voting (11): Absurd Revolver, AnonymousNarcotics, Apocron, Asiina, CapitalistPig, dongsbot 9000, Hal Incandenza, Infinitum, SirSamVimes, The Ninth Layer, Truth Quark

There are 15 living players. Elimination occurs at 8 votes!

The current deadline is July 20th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 12 hours.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Thanks magic conch

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
:ghost: Me dead yo :ghost:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote pmom im convinced

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I still don't understand why scum PMom makes that up? What does she gain from claiming?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Infinitum posted:

Realtalk, not liking the fact YPM and PMom have both come out and chosen to push a narrative where I'm "so crazy" rather than answer the accusations.

Seems pretty suss to me

Also you haven't accused me of poo poo (other than being scum because I momentarily didn't realize something admittedly pretty simple) and I'm not saying you are crazy or whatever, I'm questioning your case like ya know, you do in Mafia. Stop misrepresenting.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

SirSamVimes posted:

PMom, what did the first PM saying you were visited say? Rephrased.

it was publicly announced

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
So reading, it looks like Inf and YPM are confirmed town at this point (Inf might be 3p but w/e).

I think we should definitely be looking at the turbo with a lot of scrutiny. I'm inclined to look more towards the early votes rather than the later votes. Turbo'ing a town player that brazenly would be a pretty ballsy scum move, its safer to be the guy on it early who can then say "it was a joke vote" or "I wasn't around sorry."

SirSamVimes posted:

Good enough for me. ##vote hiip

SSV at least has some blurb about policy voting before this, but I could see either of them as scum at this point. Its a shame you fuckers ended D1 so early because now we have very little to read, but I'll see what I can dig up.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Truth Quark posted:

(Inf might be 3p but w/e).

Nah I'm town.

Wouldn't make sense to make a 3P immortal. I've got 0 other abilities, and I'm not a survivor.

Feel free to use night/day actions or whatever if you want to verify.
I can't die.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I would have kept my vote on hiip even if I knew he was a cop

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Truth Quark posted:

So reading, it looks like Inf and YPM are confirmed town at this point

Also how is YPM confirmed town?..

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Pinterest Mom posted:

I just got a PM saying I didn't lose my bulletproof so nvm.

I agree this post is weird - why would the mod PM a player to correct them? Especially Kash, he's more likely to just let you be dumb. Seems like backtracking on a case PMom suddenly realizes might not be a good idea.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Infinitum posted:

Also how is YPM confirmed town?..

He shot confirmed scumbo jimson which is more than you've currently done for town.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
No I want to hear from Inf how I shot my scum partner.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Truth Quark posted:

He shot confirmed scumbo jimson which is more than you've currently done for town.

Heaven forbid he could be lying about it..

Be careful about lynching, when I brutally murdered Jimson I got some of his soul or whatever in me and got his powers. I targeted him because I figured it could only benefit town (since if he was town I would get an aspect of his PR so it would be a win getting rid of that shitposter) so I have the whole anonymous vote hammer if I'm not voting

There is one way to test it today. YPM don't vote for the lynch leader. If they get to -1 and die, then I'll believe you're town.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Infinitum posted:

Heaven forbid he could be lying about it..

There is one way to test it today. YPM don't vote for the lynch leader. If they get to -1 and die, then I'll believe you're town.

No one has CCd me. Why would me having his power change me killing him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I also see no reason to test Inf's claim at this point. A DP scum makes zero sense, the only way he is scum is if he is flat out lying about being deathproof, and he has claimed to have no night action so a tracker can at least soft confirm this at some point later in the game if it becomes an issue. Lets lynch scum today.

• Locked thread