Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

and you forgot ur alone or maybe u knew and maybe you even just ate two dinners even though ur tummy didn't want the second dinner? Life is crazy n dangerous place to be deathly alone in so i hope you stop two dinning the eve away i'm over here got a burger in one hand fat d in the other comforted by the grace of god my wingman always shingin down from the stars in the skies to the stars in my eyes bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I just eat in a hall of mirrors so it doesn't get weird

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I've never set a table. I don't even have a table to set. I just put ther stuff straight out of the pot or pan into my bowl and sit down on the floor and eat.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

RobattoJesus posted:

I just eat in a hall of mirrors so it doesn't get weird

i can't swallow food if i can see the uneven patchiness of my backhair intemingled w whatever i forgot to wipe off my butt

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I just order large pizzas and eat it right out of the box. I don't even own any silverware or dishes tbqh

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

remmber the way nobody ever is over weird why did i take out two forks ahah prob just pranking myself caught me slipping meme

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i always reserve a table for two when i eat out and then during the meal i start to cry and tell the waitstaff my wife died and its our anniversary

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

a hole-y ghost posted:

I've never set a table. I don't even have a table to set. I just put ther stuff straight out of the pot or pan into my bowl and sit down on the floor and eat.

ah yes, the superior "japanese style"

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Luvcow posted:

i always reserve a table for two when i eat out and then during the meal i start to cry and tell the waitstaff my wife died and its our anniversary

a good lifehack 2 get the cake brownie w the sparkler in it

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Eating at the table is weird. I need to be at the computer so I'm not losing precious time I could use to make profits and make my way in the world. While fools are busy "using the good china" I'm out there 'eating up' the market and getting "gainz" in the financial world.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

sorry it's jut well my wife died on this day 2 years ago and it's just..it's ust that..well no you'll think it's stupid..oh you want me to tell oh ok, well she always wanted to c-come here and t-t-try a blooming onion oh free cool ya extra sauce

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I get anxiety eating in front of other people even if the other person is imaginary so no

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

i started thinking of a joke post where i have dinner with an anime but now im just going to do it

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

treasure bear posted:

i started thinking of a joke post where i have dinner with an anime but now im just going to do it

sorry i'd like2 comment but i'm just an inner city urban youth and have been warned by moderation extensinvely of the issues i face by pretending i'm in someone else's shoes (presumably made of rice here?)

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
absolutely not because it makes no loving sense OP

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

absolutely not because it makes no loving sense OP

sometime people mov on but we don't gah blessa

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

u ever touch someon's heart?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I just pile it all on one plate and do mama bird baby bird. :shrug:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I just eat the soup straight out of the pot like a real goon

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

treasure bear posted:

enjoy, please post a picture of your date

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Whenever you accidentally set the table for two, that is when I was dining with you -Jesus

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

social vegan posted:

u ever touch someon's heart?
No, I'm not a surgeon

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

social vegan posted:

and you forgot ur alone or maybe u knew and maybe you even just ate two dinners even though ur tummy didn't want the second dinner? Life is crazy n dangerous place to be deathly alone in so i hope you stop two dinning the eve away i'm over here got a burger in one hand fat d in the other comforted by the grace of god my wingman always shingin down from the stars in the skies to the stars in my eyes bless

lol no i bring my ipad everywhere and pay actresses on 5er to send me videos of them smiling and nodding

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
Eat hamburger sandwich and you are all better.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

bring back old gbs posted:

lol no i bring my ipad everywhere and pay actresses on 5er to send me videos of them smiling and nodding

Protip: asmr artists upload videos of themselves actually eating things, you don't even need to pay. Unless spending money on someone other than yourself for once is part of the charm for you.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I don't even set the table for myself.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
I order fast food for 2 even though I'm alone, does that count?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moon Atari posted:

Protip: asmr artists upload videos of themselves actually eating things, you don't even need to pay. Unless spending money on someone other than yourself for once is part of the charm for you.

thats what makes it a date :)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i made dinner for me and my girlfriend but we ate in bed because the TV is in the bedroom lol

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Celluloid Sam posted:

i made dinner for me and my girlfriend but we ate in bed because the TV is in the bedroom lol

Lol how can you eat if ur sleeping nice try bud

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
you never know when someone is going to show up for dinner

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I just dump my food on the ground, and eat it off the floor like a goddanned animal.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

you always know if nobody's coming to dinner, ever :smith:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

no dinner is always ready when i come home from my job of fighting crime on a skateboard and my huge titted girlfriend always has my favorite dish hot and ready for me and then i eat it and we make love right there on the table

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Only a matter of time until this too is verboten to speak or imply ill of.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i got a maple butter blondie once at an applebee's. it was pretty good

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

tbh the most troubling part of this picture is the glass of milk

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

tbh the most troubling part of this picture is the glass of milk

Not all of us are lactose intolerant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Always a sad day when your sexy anime pillow is embarrassed to be seen with you :smith:

• Locked thread