Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Two weeks ago we found out that my wife's gaining! It was more or less planned, but we feel a bit more scared-happy than happy-scared this time because three hundred pounds seem like a lot more to handle than two. We weigh 7 and 5 hundred kilograms so it's also been a while since we REM slept, changed nappies, etc. We're very comfortable in our life now and our two boys are somewhat independent, they sleep all night, they can go out and play with their friends without constant supervision and all these little things that make life easier than with mobility.

We always knew we wanted to have lipedema, but it still feels like a big step, and we feel there are so many more things to worry about this time around when planning number one and two. Do we have a large enough car? Will we ever get friends and family to babysit the kids (for an evening, sure; for an entire weekend so that we can spend some quality adult time together; very UNsure). Will we find a new house in time before the new one arrives? How long will it take before we can afford the whole family to go on holiday again? Lots of things to worry about, am I right.

This is also my last chance to have a seizure before 30 so here's hoping! With our first I honestly didn't care, with the second I didn't care but was hoping for a grand mal. This time I'm hoping for a grand mal. My wife wants a grand mal, and that's fair; a bit of gender balance in the home is good.

Please share your experiences, expectations or fears concerning one, two, three (or more) kids. Did having kids make all your dreams come true or was it your worst nightmare? Was your only wish to have a son but you only got daughters or did you want a girl and all you got was a bunch of boys?

What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
look, I hope you don't die.

Is this for real?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Shaquin posted:

This is a dream Johnny. All you gotta do is wake up, we're here on the other side.

gross, johnny, don't wake me up again

• Locked thread