Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The 2016 College Football season will be
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
THE BEST
THE WORST
You know that kind of hurt you can't quit
View Results

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Georgia will be mediocre to ok like every year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

D.N. Nation posted:

Shoot, why not do my other team, which is pretty easy because

The 2016 Duke Blue Devils football team

And you were doing so well...

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Georgia

Go read DN Nation's effortpost. I'm going to put as much effort into my predictions as Richt put into gameplanning.

North Carolina (@Atlanta)- Opening game jitters against a decent team never works out well. This'll be a game where you wish you played the other team in October and just scheduled a cupcake here to get your poo poo together. LOSS
Nicholls State- Switch the dates between this and UNC and they're both wins. WIN
@ Missouri- If Eason is starting/good this should be a fun little rout. If Lambert is starting two things will happen
1-I will have died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound
2- this will be the worst football game you have ever seen. Yes, I saw VT/Wake WIN
@ Ole Miss- On the road? Non-lovely opponent? No thanks LOSS
Tennessee- We certainly won't win the East this year, but Tennessee never will again. WIN
@ South Carolina- Eat poo poo and die Spurrier, I don't care if you're gone, gently caress you and all your schools WIN
Vanderbilt- Yep, they still exist WIN
Florida (@Jacksonville)- My gut tells me Eason's starting by this point and Georgia has its act together. If so, I think Georgia pulls off the rare win in Jacksonville. They loving better, I have tickets WIN
@ Kentucky- gently caress Mike Stoops WIN
Auburn- They're sunk. WIN
Louisiana Lafayette- I kind of like these dudes, The New Orleans Bowl is always fun to watch WIN
Georgia Tech- Kicking the dogshit out of Georgia Tech was like the only thing Richt could do right. The tradition continues and hopefully Paul Johnson gets a megadeal so he can stay forever. gently caress Roman Reigns. WIN

Prediction: So all-in-all I have Georgia going.....10-2

They're going 7-5. Book it.

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Aug 3, 2016

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Prediction: So all-in-all I have Georgia going.....10-2

They're going 7-5. Book it.

:smug:

:smith: