Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The 2016 College Football season will be
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
THE BEST
THE WORST
You know that kind of hurt you can't quit
View Results

• Locked thread
Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I'd be very surprised if Nebraska even keeps it close with Oregon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Real Name Grover posted:

Well feel free to wear 'em down a bit the week prior, UVA

I haven't figured out what I'm doing instead of watching that quite yet :(

Here is my prediction for UVA '16

Lol gently caress off who cares see everyone next year

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Didn't you guys finally get a new coach? Shouldn't you have, like, at least some hope that things will get marginally better?

e: Oh poo poo you got BYU's guy. He might in theory actually be sort of ok.

We've been on a downward slide from decent to terrible for a decade. They have to show the fans something first at this point, unfortunately

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

paperchaseguy posted:

The Virginia depth chart has come out. And uh... we're thin. Everywhere but the backfield. ECU transfer Kurt Benkert is starting over incumbent Matt Johns at quarterback. A couple of defensive starters are out with injuries.

Things are going to get worse before they get better. If we go to a bowl Bronco should be ACC coach of the year.

I'm not holding my breath

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Real Name Grover posted:

Wow, aside from Indiana (which we barely pulled out), I kinda nailed this. Except I didn't go on that bender in early November, which I regret.

Plus

:glomp:

Good for you buddy :11tea:

Virginia was real bad so I nailed that prediction

• Locked thread