Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

SERIOUSLY it has been between 45% - 85% humidity 24/7 for the past FOUR STRAIGHT MONTHS. It straight up feels like Miami. The only reason this lovely city was ever tolerable was because it was dry, but thanks to El Nino / whatever the gently caress is going on, it's just as bad of a smelly moist armpit as Austin god drat Texas.

Would some gee-dee weather person tell me when this city's supposed to dry up again so we don't have to fall asleep swaddled in the damp dew of our own dripping balls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
*farts*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Invest in potatoes.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

excuse me sir, but please leave Austin, Texas out of your damned dirty mouth, tia

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA0riGc6cWw

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
What kind of worthless scrub doesn't have AC in LA?

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

It's what you guys deserve for sending filthy Californians all across the rest of the US.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Oh lawdy 45% humidity *proceeds to poo poo diaper*

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

don't you swine all have a/c in your cramped lovely apartments

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

try living in texas you big baby

Bob James posted:

Oh lawdy 45% humidity *proceeds to poo poo diaper*

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

kazr posted:

don't you swine all have a/c in your cramped lovely apartments

Nah rents $5000 a month, nothing left over for a.c..

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

human consciousness was an evolutionary misstep julian jaynes 2016.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Boo hoo, Vancouver has rained all summer long and this is the one time (June through August) when it's not supposed to. People start killing themselves en masse when we can't get a little sun.

UnfortunateSexFart fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Jul 14, 2016

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

frogge posted:

It's what you guys deserve for sending filthy Californians all across the rest of the US.

maybe you shouldn't have sent all your ignorant hopefuls and dreamers here first, forcing us to send their offspring back to flyover country

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
This is why I choose to live on the edge of the desert. It's not much warmer, and it is definitely a dry heat. I honestly did not think it was a big deal until I visited the ARKLATEX in summer.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Dynastocles posted:

SERIOUSLY it has been between 45% - 85% humidity 24/7 for the past FOUR STRAIGHT MONTHS. It straight up feels like Miami. The only reason this lovely city was ever tolerable was because it was dry, but thanks to El Nino / whatever the gently caress is going on, it's just as bad of a smelly moist armpit as Austin god drat Texas.

Would some gee-dee weather person tell me when this city's supposed to dry up again so we don't have to fall asleep swaddled in the damp dew of our own dripping balls?

Rather hope it gets really dry again and you are all swept away in the subsequent fire so we do not have to hear the coastal whining any more.

frogge posted:

This too. Keep your liberal loons reined into your own state please.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
what's more gay? LA or the bay?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Dynastocles posted:

You also have to pay BIG $$$ to have the privilege of experiencing this. How come the LA real-estate market hasn't crashed yet ?? I visited and it was just an urban sprawl for miles and miles enveloped by smog. So many better cities out there, even in the 3rd World

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Decebal posted:

You also have to pay BIG $$$ to have the privilege of experiencing this. How come the LA real-estate market hasn't crashed yet ?? I visited and it was just an urban sprawl for miles and miles enveloped by smog. So many better cities out there, even in the 3rd World

name them

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Vaitape on the Bora Bora island. Compare the sights to the beauty of LA's cement expanses

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
82 degrees and 45% humidity

You're a pussy bitch

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

It's a caldera, not a cold-era!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lol at your lack of AC

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
as a resident of months of 90+ degrees and 80% humidity, id say your best bet is *this part of post drowned out by droning fans of industrial air conditioner* but ill check back later i gotta find a hoodie my nips are like aching toilet plungers

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
Haha gently caress you its 40 percent humidity here in texas 95 degrees at 8:30 am and been 105 to 110 all week. Pussy

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
shut up, idiot

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
(that was in reference to gene, not the OP, sorry for the confusion)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress you, OP

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
San Diego supremacy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
it hasnt been that bad ya puss

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

In the Midwest you get an entire summer of the same bullshit and then a long and freezing winter filled with snow, snow and more snow. I guess what we are all trying to say is STFU.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

The French Army! posted:

In the Midwest you get an entire summer of the same bullshit and then a long and freezing winter filled with snow, snow and more snow. I guess what we are all trying to say is STFU.

And people say Global Warming is bad! I say pump more CO2 until we go back to Jurassic levels of warmth. Global tropical forests; Antarctica free from ice and with a temperate climate <----- what's so bad about that ???

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

LA sucks, kill yourself.

Also stop moving to Portland, califailures.

also seriously? 82 degrees and 45% humidity?

That's nothing. Whiny bitch.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's pretty easy op, humidity decreases as heat increases as the air is able to hold onto more moisture. simply put, global warming will fix this problem for us!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
You deserve that and worse for living in la

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

southern california is a bad place and there's no reason for humans to live there

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Prettz posted:

southern california is a bad place and there's no reason for humans to live there

lol look everyone its paul hogan, star of "crocodile dundee" right before his career ended

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Tuxedo Gin posted:

maybe you shouldn't have sent all your ignorant hopefuls and dreamers here first, forcing us to send their offspring back to flyover country

I'm from Seattle. West coast best coast and all of that poo poo, but we hate the influx of Californians taking are jobs and making housing prices skyrocket and wish they'd just stay down there.

frogge fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Jul 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

jimmyjams posted:

*farts twice*

• Locked thread