Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Here's a question: Why come out with the result right away? Wouldn't it make more sense to wait until he said something scummy and then pushed for his lynch? Especially since D1 is 4 actual days long?

Actually, I guess that's two questions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

CCKeane posted:

I invented poo poo posting, son.

yeah but you didn't perfect it

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Tommunist posted:

yeah but you didn't perfect it

I post better poo poo than a mailman with diarrhea.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Also the mailbox shits in the boxes. And mails them.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Listen it's 2am.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

CCKeane posted:

I post better poo poo than a mailman with diarrhea.

jimson is a living talking sewage plant

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

Listen it's 2am.

This is a lie! It's only 1 am!

##vote CCScum

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

##vote CCScum

Bet you think you can get good pizza near you as well.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

Bet you think you can get good pizza near you as well.

Yes I can because Chicago style pizza is great.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TMMadman posted:

Here's a question: Why come out with the result right away? Wouldn't it make more sense to wait until he said something scummy and then pushed for his lynch? Especially since D1 is 4 actual days long?

Yeah, it may just be a gambit/joke. It really doesn't make any sense to out it before getting to see interactions.

The reason I lent it at least some credence was:

Little Mac posted:

Roles will be going out over the next hour or so. Closing thread until then. If you have any questions or a Night 0 action, please get it to me ASAP.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TMMadman posted:

##vote CCScum

It's actually just after midnight.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah, it may just be a gambit/joke. It really doesn't make any sense to out it before getting to see interactions.

The reason I lent it at least some credence was:

Yeah, I mean I not doubting that there was N0 actions which could include a cop, but it seems weird to put it out there immediately.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Yes I can because Chicago style pizza is great.

Haha look at this pizza noob.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
It's not even midnight you utter buffoons

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Yeah, I mean I not doubting that there was N0 actions which could include a cop, but it seems weird to put it out there immediately.

Especially since it's her first post once the game started.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

Haha look at this pizza noob.

Do you hate cheese?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I like TMM throwing shade on what is a transparent attempt to start a turbo on an unliked poster

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Your Personal Muse posted:

I like TMM throwing shade on what is a transparent attempt to start a turbo on an unliked poster

Well, I'd have no problem voting for Jimson but at the moment, I'm more suspicious of the people who are just jumping on the train with seemingly no thought or questions.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

King Burgundy posted:

BTW, voting for Cop Land.

I'm possibly failing to parse how to do this right, but this is my take:

##4

Also, I think voting for the name would work better so people don't have to check the OP for what number is what. So going to do that too.

##Cop Land

Changed the wording in the second post.

"Every player gets one but they must be formatted as ##zonenumber zonename"

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Little Mac posted:

Changed the wording in the second post.

"Every player gets one but they must be formatted as ##zonenumber zonename"

##4 Cop Land

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##8 Neo-Tokyo

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

TMMadman posted:

Well, I'd have no problem voting for Jimson but at the moment, I'm more suspicious of the people who are just jumping on the train with seemingly no thought or questions.

It sounded like you had more of a problem with Asiina claiming and trying to say she was scum.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

##8. Neo-Tokyo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
OH poo poo HAHAHA!!! YOU GUYS WANNA SEE SOMETHING COOL?!

##Shoot Kashuno Or Vig? IDK what you want me to do here Mac

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Oh also ASiina is scum, cuz I am town and I get a vig when I have 3 or more votes on me.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

now this is pod racing

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Oh also ASiina is scum, cuz I am town and I get a vig when I have 3 or more votes on me.

And I know Obvious question WELL WHY NOT USE IT ON ASIINA YOU DINGUS? Well I can't use it on anyone who voted me, Aaaand I have dumb meta reasons to believe that kashuno is scum too.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

And I know Obvious question WELL WHY NOT USE IT ON ASIINA YOU DINGUS? Well I can't use it on anyone who voted me, Aaaand I have dumb meta reasons to believe that kashuno is scum too.

Oh also, I keep forgetting details cuz I am playing monster hunter haha, If I use my vig power I lose my vote for the day.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

You shoot into the air but your bullets find nothing.

Your action was a success!

Game continues.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Excellent

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Little Mac posted:

You shoot into the air but your bullets find nothing.

Your action was a success!

Game continues.

What a loving rip off.
Waste one of my god drat bullets to shoot at a loving ghost. I am gonna get a tattoo of this, and if I ever see Kashuno in real life again I am gonna show him the tattoo and punch him in the loving face.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

But yeah, everyone vote ASiina cuz she lied about Night 0 cop, or she's some kinda insane cop.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i am at a friends for weekend also am sleepy will try to post more later happy groundhog day everyone

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

So why did you shoot Kashuno if Asiina is scum? :nyoron:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

If you were town, and you were going to shoot someone that just said you were scum... wouldn't you shoot them first? :nyoron:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jimson after loving up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPaEdvCs1C8

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
jimson - kashuno scum gambit?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##5 Pleasantvile

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
##4 CopLand

See you guys tomorrow evening :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I suspect that Copland has some mischief to it.

• Locked thread