Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Russell Wilson's 7 week stretch season year is going to last 17 this year, and it's going to be glorious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
so you've got him petering out in the NFC title game? To who?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

[in andy dalton and philip rivers combined voice] the years of late 2016 and early 2017 are time for married sex havers to do very good.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Seahawks aren't the team they were a few years ago. They are still above average, and will probably get a wildcard spot in a weak NFC, but I wouldn't expect them to make it past the wildcard round (unless they play whomever wins the NFCE).

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Seahawks will begin the season 0-1

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

MrLogan posted:

Seahawks aren't the team they were a few years ago. They are still above average, and will probably get a wildcard spot in a weak NFC, but I wouldn't expect them to make it past the wildcard round (unless they play whomever wins the NFCE).

I think they'll still win their division imo. The Cardinals chances rest on Carson Palmer's shoulders and he's been injury prone his entire career

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I think the Super Bowl will be Bengals 55 Seahawks 10. Congratulations to the Seahawks on their third super bowl appearance in 4 years.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I agree with waffle face that the Seahawks are going to be much improved over last season and will easily capture their division.

But winning in the playoffs is still a crapshoot, see: 2015 Super Bowl.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Remember when he said this same thing last year and permatoxxed himself

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
How could I forget...

....the moment I lost faith in Intruder...

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Nice line.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

sigh

LWB care to toxx it? This time I will honor the toxx

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

but if the seahawks destroy the nfl how will we watch football?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

How could I forget...

....the moment I lost faith in Intruder...

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Intruder you could have stopped his Brexit shitposting. You could have stopped it.

Or was that AAC? lovely Hawks posters run together.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Ross Angeles posted:

I think they'll still win their division imo. The Cardinals chances rest on Carson Palmer's shoulders and he's been injury prone his entire career

More concerned about his mental state after that Delhomming

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I disagree

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
LA Rams got this. Jeff Fisher is due his 14-2 year per his contract with Satan.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Elephanthead posted:

LA Rams got this. Jeff Fisher is due his 14-2 year per his contract with Satan.

Unironically this

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
oh LWB, you card

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Intruder posted:

sigh

LWB care to toxx it? This time I will honor the toxx

You've already got one on him! Just slam him as per his own instructions.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
All that is needed for shitposters to prevail is for good mods to do nothing.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to demonstrate he lacks the confidence to put his money where his mouth is :twisted:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Intruder posted:

I just want to demonstrate he lacks the confidence to put his money where his mouth is :twisted:

But he did then you pussied out

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Intruder, there's no way anyone will throw a fit over banning LWB except for the man himself so you can hit him hard all you want. I support you in the endeavor.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

Intruder you could have stopped his Brexit shitposting. You could have stopped it.

Or was that AAC? lovely Hawks posters run together.

AAC posts in ray parlour so he seems like the kind of european wannabe that'd shitpost about Brexit

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Intruder posted:

Speaking of which, pats fan coworker bet me twenty box today that Trump would win the presidency with at least 60% of the popular vote.

lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ehud posted:

Speaking of which, pats fan coworker bet me twenty box today that Trump would win the presidency with at least 60% of the popular vote.

lol

Congrats on your twenty box

Seriously that's the easiest money ever. Even Obama didn't get that high a vote in either election

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ehud posted:

lol

Are you about to move or something

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ehud posted:

lol

I Know a welsher when I see one and Pats fan coworker... *gestures ominously at screen*

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Eifert Posting posted:

I Know a welsher when I see one and Pats fan coworker... *gestures ominously at screen*

Seriously, get that poo poo in writing, hold him to it, and be the smuggest motherfucker ever when you collect.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Parmesan Basil posted:

Intruder, there's no way anyone will throw a fit over banning LWB except for the man himself so you can hit him hard all you want. I support you in the endeavor.

Nice backseat modding

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Ehud posted:

lol

I want to study this guy. Like seriously study him and figure out what makes him tick. He will be the Dudely to my Raleigh St. Clair.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Nice backseat modding

Toxx yourself bitch coward

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

TubeStank posted:

Toxx yourself bitch coward

Yeah, not like you have to worry about Intruder following through with it anyway, do it

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Nice backseat modding

You asked for a ban and lucked out. If anything, you should be praising Intruder and making yourself scarce around here.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

This thread sucks

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I just think that as much as he claims to know about the NFL, he has no idea how the NFL schedule works. It's pretty funny.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Ross Angeles posted:

I just think that as much as he claims to know about the NFL, he has no idea how the NFL schedule works. It's pretty funny.

Maybe if he stayed in the subforum longer he would learn a thing or two!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Parmesan Basil posted:

Maybe if he stayed in the subforum longer he would learn a thing or two!

Hasn't helped you

• Locked thread