Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

France and Britain making the US look normal this year

ummm.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

ugh, why is france such a big target? it also weirds me out they didn't attack when the football was going on.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I just can't really believe this. lovely racist policies against immigration are starting to make sense and wow does that suck.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

when faced with the reality that unchecked immigration from an area of the third world with an extremely conservative religion has wrought, the modern leftist feels compelled to decry protecting one's society as racist

you and your ilk are partly responsible for this marked uptick in terrorist attacks as of late. because to not let in millions of people without a plan or denying virtually anyone would be racist

wtf are you talking about? :confused:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

sincx posted:

So Europe's ultra-left ultra-PC experiment has completely failed, right?

When will the ultra-left control of US college campuses collapse"

europes never really been ultra left and especially not france :shrug:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Decebal posted:

Terrorism expert on CNN just said that France has 11,000 people who traveled to Syria. WTF 11000

Those people should just lose their citizenship. Nothing of value would be lost

hmm that number sounds made up

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

can someone find some actual evidence for that? nearest I can find is 1700 people going from france.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

bring back old gbs posted:

yo how deep can they pack em in france? 70 dead from a truck driving into a crowd?

well.. he kept on driving you see

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

bring back old gbs posted:

i assumed after 45 or so you'd gummy up ur axels or w/e

honestly i would of assumed that too but i guess not. i think he was stopped because the police shot the driver, i read that he was deliberately chasing people trying to escape so he must of kept going after hitting the crowd.

LostRook posted:

It wasn't that dense of a crowd. Also a number of the deaths/injuries are from when they got out to shoot. France is probably glad they didn't wait till after the 26th or it'd be a much higher death count.

oh i wasn't sure if they actually had a gun

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i hope when i die in a terrorist attack my body is 100% destroyed so people cant look at it on social media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

unpacked robinhood posted:

My tunisian coworker calling me naive because she doesnt believe a terrorist would keep his ID on him, when it's actually a cop/media conspiracy to make muslims look bad.
Now imagine millions like her

crazies are all entertaining when they're rambling about getting abducted and raped by aliens or chemtrails but daaaamn false flag weirdos are loving gross

• Locked thread