Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
All right, it's time.
You know how this goes. We do bets and we take punishments as a result of said bets. It's pretty simple. We're not super funny as a whole so just be pretty forthright with it. None of us are May Contain Peanuts (rest his soul) so don't try.

INTRUDER IF WE ASK FOR PUNISHMENTS PLEASE DO THEM.

Here I'll start it and show off:

Forums User 4 Ring Shrimp and I will enter a Mexican Standoff :toxx: with regards to the first four regular season games for the New England Patriots. Since Tom Brady is banned from playing due to his cheating, the bet will be thus: If the New England Patriots remain undefeated during that Brady-less stretch, then I will accept a ban. If the are winless during this period, then 4 Ring Shrimp will accept a ban. This :toxx: is invalid if Tom Brady somehow takes the field during these four games as a player. I think we should also both accept a punishment if they go 2-2 just because.

I will also enter into these :toxx:es:
If the Kansas City Chiefs reach the playoffs, I will accept a month long probation, starting immediately after the final game of week 17.
If the Kansas City Chiefs reach the AFCCG, I will accept a ban.
If the Kansas City Chiefs win the Super Bowl, I will accept a permanent ban.

If Kansas City quarterback Alex Smith throws for 24 TDs in the regular season, I will accept a day's probation.
If Kansas City quarterback Alex Smith throws for 26 TDs in the regular season, I will accept three day's probation.
If Kansas City quarterback Alex Smith throws for 28 TDs in the regular season, I will accept a week's probation.
If Kansas City quarterback Alex Smith throws for 30 or more TDs in the regular season, I will accept a month's probation

If Kansas City Wide Receiver Tyreek Hill catches a TD in the regular season, I will accept a week's probation. I will accept this probation for every touchdown he catches.

gently caress the Chiefs and gently caress Tyreek Hill in particular.

I encourage all TFF posters to participate! Have fun!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

:toxx: to the 4-0, 0-4 challenge. We'll come up with something for 2-2.

Also Tremendous Taste and I need a challenge if he's still alive

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hey I found it. God I'm hungover

Hey guys to counter the really stupid everyone on the patriots is great crap

I'll take suggestions on what I should do but I guarantee Miamis top 3 receivers will out gain, both yards and touchdowns, new England's top 3 wide receivers

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Why all these Chiefs related toxxes from a Jags fan?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

I'll take suggestions on what I should do but I guarantee Miamis top 3 receivers will out gain, both yards and touchdowns, new England's top 3 wide receivers

Tom Brady avatar for a year

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Use this pic which I have saved on my phone

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

AAA DOLFAN posted:

When you say "receivers" do you mean actual Wide Receivers? Because that's not exactly a very ballsy bet.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

NC-17 posted:

When you say "receivers" do you mean actual Wide Receivers? Because that's not exactly a very ballsy bet.

That's what the retarded article claimed - that the patriots have the best wide receivers in the NFL - isn't it?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
If the Giants win the division I will draw Eli Manning pooping on all 3 other teams

If the Giants end up in 4th place I will draw vice versa

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Devante/Jarvis is a really scary WR combo hard to think of better ones besides GB and maybe the Skins

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ah poo poo they actually reference rob in the first freaking sentence. Hm.

I'll do the avatar. I'll bet Miamis top 3 receivers beat NEs top 3, tight ends included.

Suck it NC 17

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Ehud posted:

Use this pic which I have saved on my phone

:stare:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That's definitely my next avatar if I lose

And if I win

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Febreeze posted:

If the Giants win the division I will draw Eli Manning pooping on all 3 other teams

If the Giants end up in 4th place I will draw vice versa

If multiple teams tie and the NFCE sends a winner with 8 wins or less will you draw them all pooping back and forth forever?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Chichevache posted:

If multiple teams tie and the NFCE sends a winner with 8 wins or less will you draw them all pooping back and forth forever?

A circle of poop where the turd does a circuit endlessly mouth to butt.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Intruder posted:

Why all these Chiefs related toxxes from a Jags fan?

Because gently caress the Chiefs.

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Elephanthead posted:

A circle of poop where the turd does a circuit endlessly mouth to butt.

The NFCEntipede

Blarfk fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jul 15, 2016

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

It's 2016.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

oh oops hah hah. Intruder please fix the title!!!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Blarfk posted:

The NFCEntipede

I need this in my life.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Like you guys could live without my posting.

I'm still holding auditions for my 2 PMs a year contest. You could get a personal PM from me, Crazy685.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Parmesan Basil posted:

oh oops hah hah. Intruder please fix the title!!!

Adjusted the year

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
One of the PMs will be Goat Brady, and the other will be of Caleb Sturgis butt

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

Adjusted the year

Hahaha

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

:toxx: to the 4-0, 0-4 challenge. We'll come up with something for 2-2.

Also Tremendous Taste and I need a challenge if he's still alive

how about a 12 week probation if its 2-2

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That would be terrible 4RS is hilarious

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

AAA DOLFAN posted:

That would be terrible 4RS is hilarious

I agree. I think I have a better option. Starting after week 4 in the case of a 2-2 split:

For every game the Patriots lose after week 4, 4RS must make an effortpost (at least 2 paragraphs) in that week's aftermath thread talking poo poo about Rob Gronkowski and how he was the reason the Patriots lost the game. He may make references to other players being poo poo, but only in the context of Gronk loving up or not being good enough to help them win. He must do this no matter how well Gronk played in reality. I realize that there may not be very many losing games for the Patriots, which is why I chose the hardest player to bitch about.

For every game the Chiefs win, PB must praise Alex Smith with an effortpost and how he won the game for the team. He may reference other players, but ONLY in the context of an Alex Smith play. PB must do this no matter how badly Alex Smith tried to give the game away. There may be plenty of Chiefs wins, but this is a significantly easier task to accomplish.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
I don't feel right offering opinions on others' :toxx: without my own, so I'll change that.

I'll donate :10bux: to the forum if the Chargers retain Mike McCoy after this season.

I'll accept a terrible avatar and red text as suggested by others if the Chargers finish in 4th place in their division, and will pay for it myself. While I will be choosing, if there's any dispute about me picking a least bad option, I'll accept moderator intervention.

I'll accept a terrible avatar and red text as suggested by others if the Chargers make it to the playoffs this year. Again, paid for by myself.

Any avatar + text combo, I will wear until the end of the regular season next year minimum.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
If Mike McCoy is not fired by Week 12 I will donate 50 dollars to the Brain and Behavior Research Foundation in Dean Spanos' name. I will also reenact the SA2K "My health won't allow it" pic down to the look of the room in which said pic was taken :toxx:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

If Mike McCoy is not fired by Week 12 I will donate 50 dollars to the Brain and Behavior Research Foundation in Tom Telesco's name. I will also reenact the SA2K "My health won't allow it" pic down to the look of the room in which said pic was taken :toxx:

Praying for Mike McCoy to have a heart attack and die now, so that he's gone but you have to do it anyway.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
I will do a $10 charity bet on the Raiders being over 9.5 wins this season if anyone wants to take the under. Loser sends $10 to the winners choice of charity.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

If the Texans finish below .500 I will make a video of myself smashing my face into a cake or pie or something that says "THE TEXANS SUCK"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Intruder posted:

If the Texans finish below .500 I will make a video of myself smashing my face into a cake or pie or something that says "THE TEXANS SUCK"

The point of a toxx is to do something you wouldn't be doing already

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Normally I wouldn't make the video

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Intruder posted:

Normally I wouldn't make the video

my hotcakehumiliation.com membership says otherwise

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

If I switch teams between now and the end of the Steelers' season, I will donate $20 to the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh..

:toxx:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

If I switch teams between now and the end of the Steelers' season, I will donate $20 to the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh..

:toxx:

If this is cumulative they can build a new wing

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If this is cumulative they can build a new wing

Well, I suppose someone has to remain committed to the Steelers.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Well, I suppose someone has to remain committed to the Steelers.

lmao

Can we do college FB toxxes here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Then He should Toxx himself that if the Texans go under .500 that he will actually enforce toxxes

• Locked thread