Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stux
Nov 17, 2006

will there be brecci and jetpack/wall run action in this new cod please advise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Hackan Slash posted:

Got an email that the PS4 beta begins 10/14, with xbone "to follow."

Seems awful late. Xbox would overlap with tf2 release. Also possibly Battlefield I, but who cares about that dumb game?

Edit: here's the beta page https://www.callofduty.com/infinitewarfare/beta

can you still preorder for betas and then cancel afterwards without money down in europe or have they stopped that

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

so did this turn out ok or am i sticking with overwatch until next year

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Mill Village posted:

its decent, your experience my vary based on what the game thinks of your connection

i played with 100+ ping for all of blops 3 bcos of not being in the US when playing with goons

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

its good especially if you like to jump (which you do)

Mill Village posted:

oh yes the jumping is very good in this game

this is true but i also heard the overall speed has been brought down from blops3?

Mister Macys posted:

Stick with Overwatch, this game is obviously a half-finished rushed copy paste, after Ghosts 2 was cancelled out from underneath IW.
My copy was gifted, and it's the newest CoD, so I'll keep playing, but it has serious issues in need of addressing by the developers.

You PC, or console Overwatch?

yeah this is why i havnt bought it, because i didnt trust IW anyway let alone under the circumstances.

console overwatch although im playing some other stuff right now, but i'll probably start playing it heavily again in a couple weeks

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ok cool but heres the most important question: is the brecci in the game?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

sba posted:

no, shotguns are basically useless (aka dont buy this)

alright see you guys next year then i guess rip

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

God loving drat I can't wait for MW2:R

seriously

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

this isnt someone running commando or spas-12 why would u show me this

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

kenny powerzzz posted:

and in turn fix the many MW2 has.

this is something they should absolutely not do at all unless they want to ruin it

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Mister Macys posted:

In fact, they should roll back the Javelin, and infinite care package glitch patches too.

it should be literally launch mw2 and not get any fixes and i am not making a joke here

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

if yall ever play blops3 again send me an invite i miss the good times

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

kenny powerzzz posted:

I mean I'd still play it, but lobbies destroyed with mountains of emergency air drops, trying to cap B during the javelin glitch or care package knifers skipping around not to mention the infinite tubes really only made the game fun when you're the one doing all the fuckery, and we've already done that. I'd really like to see MW2 with all the exploits and glitches removed. And no infinate tubes. I don't even care about the extreme knifing range of commando or stuff like the range on the 1887's.

actually it was perfect

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Mister Macys posted:

what other forms of war criminal behaviour do you support :argh:

voting for hillary clinton

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Mill Village posted:

There's a RAW and an NV4 nerf coming. :negative:

they shouldve just buffed smackdown instead imo

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

dont buy infinity ward CoDs

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

start sending me invites again when u all go back to blops 3

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

macys why did u send me a psn message about miss marple im really confused.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i thought that but then i thought "there must be more to it than that" lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

if you wanted to play cod like quake and you skipped bo3...

im sorry

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Mister Macys posted:

Actually, the maps in BLOPS 3 are too open for the bullshit hipfire style of Quake.

weird thing to say when the best gun in the game is a brecci only ever used hipfire

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

he sees u when ur sleeping
he knows when ur awake
he knows when uve been bad or good
so dont take advantage of glitches for loot

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

are you all back on blops 3 yet

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Diabetes Forecast posted:

I went back to Advanced Warfare. I just love the loosey-goosey movement of being able to short-hop dash forward right into a slide and then immediately go prone at the end of slide and kill dudes. AW's multiplayer content also just looks nicer in general. all the player models in IW are just hard to read and frankly the game's just too strict in MP.

Yeah the game's not got many players now but it's still fun as gently caress when you get a group going.

really weird youd mention all this and not the single best feature in AW the mid air stomp

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Mister Macys posted:

Stomping your own team in Hardcore Dom never gets old. :allears:

i was actually really annoyed they took it out of blops 3 for no reason and await its return

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

sorry i didnt play the other night when you sent me an invite macys, i had to delete blops 3 to make room for other stuff at some point. i got a new hard drive and have redownloaded it so i might come back to cod if everyone is jumping back to blops 3 again now

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

advice for new blops 3 players/people who want to get better:

make a duplicate with a VMP instead of the brecci but never use it

thats all u ever need, you're welcome

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Mister Macys posted:

Overkill and a stock VMP for a secondary also works.

Don't worry about not accepting invites, there's a lot of new games this year worth getting.

most of the time its because im playing LoL on pc though so its def not a problem of me playing something more worthy of my time :v:

edit: also it has to be dual lcars for the 9/11 BUSH first place pose

Stux fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Mar 23, 2017

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

yeah theres no way im buying a ww2 cod in 2017, what are they thinking

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wazzit posted:

I would honestly rather see Treyarch come back and have another shot at the WWII era rather than Sledgehammer making another game period but

id rather let treyarch continue with the future games cos i have 0 interest in a ww2 mp shooter. also i thought AW was good so im in the minority that was kinda looking forward to another sledgehammer game

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i mean 90% of that was because the mid air stomp existed and all i did was run around doing that constantly but still

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i press the youtube button and it uploads OP hope this helps

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

guess who's been back at it again

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i cant remember but weirdly they didnt complain about me using brecci in the next match when they got put on the same team as me

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Mister Macys posted:

link him your Pharo gif. :getin:

i actually went through the old thread to try and find this but i couldnt and also dont remember it :rip:

i did find this though

remember the days before everyone knew running around like an idiot flying everywhere and wall running with an SMG/shotgun was the best?

i always knew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Mister Macys posted:

Hit the ? Underneath your avatar to filter down to just your posts. Much easier to find things.

no i did that im not insane enough to go searching manually through the whole thread lmao

• Locked thread