Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Thanks Macys for killing COD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I can't wait to see what broken poo poo this game has that should have been fixed years ago. Will melee be totally broken and unbalanced again? Will we have game types with set spawns that people will camp the poo poo out of? What useless perks can I run for shits and giggles (mostly shits)? Will killstreaks suck yet again? Will gun balance change daily?

I can confidently say yes to all these questions.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

i'll be playing Titanfall 2

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Here, have some really dark screenshots from the most recent Infinite Disappointment stream.

http://charlieintel.com/2016/07/15/infinity-ward-reveals-new-images-details-iws-weapons-vehicles/

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Don't forget that half-assed Vita COD.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Nothing has been revealed for either multiplayer.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

A 240p video. Those were the days.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I don't think any company should base what games they make based on how many dislikes their trailer received. Especially when said trailer was disliked by many people just for the hell of it.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Alteisen posted:

Crazy how these threads continue to endure despite being the same circlejerk of losers endlessly shitposting.

You'd think you guys would be bored by now.

Sorry, I can't hear you with your four copies of Destiny.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

99% chance a version of the MOAB will be the 25 killstreak.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

New gameplay video from Comic Con. Still don't understand what the bitching is about. Looks like COD to me. Spaceship combat looks great.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vP_8_8LAi4I

Zombies confirmed as well. No videos til next month. RIP Extinction

Hope we see multiplayer soon.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

Blops 3 is actually the perfect CoD campaign because it finally acknowledges that the story has always been incoherent nonsense there only to shuffle you between cool setpieces like riding a ship through a tidal wave and fighting a giant robot before mind hacking its pilot into brain death.

Nah, BO3 is the only COD story that's incoherent nonsense. People had to pause videos of the loading screens to figure out what the heck was going on. It made David Cage's storytelling good in comparison.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

drat Macy's. You care an awful lot about fictional weaponry. :stare:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Gay gamers for Christ.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Everything is immediately improved by the presence of Kevin Spacey. Think of how many more likes the Youtube trailers for Infinity Warfare would get if he was in them.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I can't wait for the future era of warfare to end and we jump to the time traveling era of warfare.

Next will be Steampunk Warfare.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Here's a French commercial showing some gameplay on the Moon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKO8O6sOukE

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

This cutscene shows the lead character for the singleplayer. Looks like a COD cutscene with COD graphics, doing COD things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWeeRa3LPxg

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

MP will probably be shown in September.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

This game should be cheap by the time I get bored of Titanfall 2.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

bring back things from ghosts imo

Not with the way people complained about that game. Now IW tries their own version of Zombies and people want Extinction back. Its frustrating to make a game when the community has no idea what the gently caress they want.

They can't make a WWI game either because people will just bitch about them copying DICE.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

The Beta test starts this weekend. Same pre-order and get a beta key shenanigans BO3's beta had. I'll just wait until they open it up to everyone to try it out.

http://charlieintel.com/2016/10/06/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-multiplayer-beta-content-announced/

MP has ten Prestige levels. Same Prestige system as BO3.

http://charlieintel.com/2016/10/08/call-duty-infinite-warfare-will-10-prestige-levels/

You can unlock a classic COD every Prestige. Apparently one of them is the Intervention from MW2.

http://charlieintel.com/2016/10/07/classic-weapons-infinite-warfare-will-unlocked-via-earning-tokens-prestiging/

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I love how all the trailers get downvoted to hell, but actual gameplay footage from Youtubers gets a much more positive reception.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

venutolo posted:

Have at them.

I took 4, thanks.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Actually Advanced Warfare got the whole microtransaction thing going. Activision made a shitload of money from that. At launch, BO3's microtransactions were only cosmetic, but they weren't doing so hot so Activision made Treyarch put weapons into supply drops.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Juggernaut literally adds one extra bullet of health, so using other perks doesn't really handicap you. Stopping Power cancels Juggernaut as well.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Goons play Dom and TDM 99% of the time so the lack of players argument doesn't really work. I played like 50 hours of S&D on Blops 2 PC with a full party when it had less then 100 players and we had no problem finding games.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Drav posted:

Two minutes into a kill confirmed game and the score is 8-10 :chanpop: Soooo slow

What do you think happens you get a bunch of Youtubers into a lobby? They care about their K/Ds way too much. It also doesn't help that the guy playing in these videos kinda sucks. He just keeps running into the open.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

That sounds like a lot of nice changes. I might end up playing this dumb game.

Titanfall 2 doesn't seem to being doing so hot. :negative:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Anyone preorder games from Best Buy here? Will their free shipping get me the game on release, or am I going to have to go to the store and get it?

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Destiny and Halo does the same poo poo.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Alteisen posted:

Maybe its just initial impression but it seems all the work went into CoD4, its smooth as hell, perfect connections and whatever you remember from CoD4 back in 07 still works here, IW in comparison feels kind of off, been having nothing but connection issues all night to and I can't find a single zombie match either.

I'll just chalk it up to launch woes, I bought the Digital Deluxe edition so its not like I can get away from it.

Hopefully with friends its more fun, been bumping into to many pre-mades.

All the work for COD4 was done. Raven just gave it a fresh coat of paint. The real IW knew how to make a game with competent netcode.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

The calling card in MWR for killing 100 people with a grenade launcher is a poop emoji with sunglasses. :allears:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

:siren: ATTENTION XBONERS :siren:

We have a dedicated Slack group of big dick convertible driving Xbox one gamers who like to shoot Mans. We use it to talk about gaming, life, babes, and hot pocket recipes. We also use it to coordinate hit squads in destiny, battlefield 1, and titanballs 2

If you want an invite to the group, send me a message here with your email or send a XBL message to Wrecks Box One with your forums name

(And add me as a friend on XBL so we can stomp on scrubs)

You guys play other games besides Destiny? Crap, I bought this poo poo on PS4.

I miss the 360 days when everyone was on one platform.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Soul Glo posted:

Has anybody else been noticing lag so severe that the game looks as though it's running at like 5 FPS? This is unplayable.

Its an issue on the Xbone version for some reason. Activision is looking into it.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Why does the game take so long to put me into games in progress? It acts like a new lobby is starting, and then I go into an existing game.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I'm sure I would enjoy this more if the matchmaking worked with a party for me. MWR doesn't have this problem. My internet setup is configured properly.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Carecat posted:

In COD attachment tradition the foregrip attachment doesn't work. Who knows what else is bugged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axFZTLkm0Nc

I was wondering why that attachment didn't seem to do much. So that leaves BO3 as the only COD it actually did anything in?

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Mister Macys posted:

MW1 & 2, and BLOPS 1 also had functional grips. Not sure about MW3.

Yeah, MW3 had one as well. I forgot because I didn't really use them in those games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

This game is kinda fun in a group, but somehow the connections are even worse solo? Like I know I'm playing against people in my state when I see someone like "chicagoguy1234," so I don't really understand this game's logic.

• Locked thread