Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Wait till you watch claw game videos

I watched a few but they just don't do it for me like the coin pushers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

OctoberBlues posted:

I got hooked on coin pusher videos for like an hour last night, which is very sad on many levels.

Dude I'm there. I like this guy's curses. Goober, baloney. Dinker.

I'm trapped

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I found a guy who has tons of videos about coin pushers with millions of views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLwIOk-0jpc

Finally something to do this weekend

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm trapped

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

I'm trapped

right in the ol' gapperoo

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
winners never quit

whiners do

spelling is pretty drat close if i do say so myself as a native english speaker

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
That Matt kid had a pretty bad haircut in 09. But then again, who didn't

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

gently caress da Mods posted:

has anyone here quit cigs

ya i switched to an e cig and it worked. i was a pack a week smoker tho idk how well it would work for heavy smokers prob why its completely ineffective clinically

i just use it for nicotine but every vape dickhead tells me i should step my game up and spend $150 on a thing that is too large to fit in my pocket and is so powerful it makes my lungs hurt because of ~the flavor~ (gross) and the ~deep hits~ (why. whyyyyyy)

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The best part about quitting is when your boss calls you asking why you aren't at your shift and you just laugh at him over the phone. Then he starts breaking down and crying because he was short staffed as it is so the whole office of running like poo poo and his bosses have had enough so he begs you to come in but instead just give the phone to his wife so she can moan and groan into the phone as your loving her. Lol they can never even look you in the eye when you come and get your last check because you owned the gently caress out of them.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
i vape with the lo;west possible nicotine in my juice box

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I didn't quit at winning; I just kind of lost interest

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

OctoberBlues posted:

Have you guys ever added sugar to your spit bottle and let it brew for a few months? You end up with a delicious tobacco booze nectar. I haven't been to the doctor once in the six years since I started drinking a cup of that every day.

Oh jesus gently caress, that is the worst thing I've read today. Thanks for legitimately making me want to throw up.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
you should smoke weed

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
I smoke weed yes

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem