Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yergacheffe
Jan 22, 2007
Whaler on the moon.

lohli posted:

Oh wasn't he the big prize at the end of the big daily login bonus thing?

I forgot to keep that poo poo up.

Edit: Turns out that not logging in for a day doesn't reset progress.

Too bad the monthly punch card changes on August 1, so you're hosed anyways if you haven't logged in every day since F2P started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yergacheffe
Jan 22, 2007
Whaler on the moon.

You can also stop the lunge part of warp blast early by pushing 1 again. I was overshooting a lot until I realized I could do this.

yergacheffe
Jan 22, 2007
Whaler on the moon.

Doodmons posted:

Jumping jesus fighting Wraith is terrifying. Gorgon is annoying and Goliath seems a bit meh to be honest. So far, I've won every game I have played as Elder Kraken and I'm very thankful that I've not ever seen anyone else playing it or Kraken. The spike damage you can put out by spamming all four of your abilities is a bloodbath. What is a good strategy for fighting Wraith? Its high maneuverability means it always seems to be able to stay one step ahead of us and so we're always fighting it with armour, where it can basically just go in for the kill using supernova and its high speed to focus fire a single hunter to death. With pubs I can't rely on having a Hank to keep me alive.

Wraith is floaty as hell. Try to fight it next to a ledge you can climb up and down from. When you drop down the ledge, the wraith will slowly float down to the bottom if it tries to chase you, wasting time on Supernova. The Decoy AI is also pretty dumb and doesn't know how to deal with ledges.

• Locked thread