Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Do people really look at the AFCE and think "Yea. One of these three other teams can beat the Patriots."

Its the same team that went 11-5 with Matt loving Cassel.

Also stop thinking that Denver will fall off a cliff. Its still the best defense in the league, a stupidly talented receiving corps, and good run game. Its how Denver has won all of their titles.

Pats/Broncos for 1 and 2
3 - Cincinnati
4 - Houston
5 - Pittsburg
6 - Colts

1 - Arizona
2 - Green Bay
3 - Carolina
4 - Dallas
5 - Seattle
6 - Minnesota

AFCCG - Broncos over Pats

NFCCG - Carolina over Arizona

Broncos over Carolina.

No, this post was not written last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Ross Angeles posted:

John Elway, Peyton Manning, Trevor Siemian.

One of these things is not like the other.

The ghost of Terrell Davis's knee would like to have a word with you about Elway's rings.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

warcrimes posted:

Cam is still a shook bitch.

Is shook the new Clutch/scrappy/ ect thing that we won't let die a long and over due death?

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Genocide Tendency posted:

Do people really look at the AFCE and think "Yea. One of these three other teams can beat the Patriots."

Its the same team that went 11-5 with Matt loving Cassel.

Also stop thinking that Denver will fall off a cliff. Its still the best defense in the league, a stupidly talented receiving corps, and good run game. Its how Denver has won all of their titles.

Pats/Broncos for 1 and 2
3 - Cincinnati
4 - Houston
5 - Pittsburg
6 - Colts

1 - Arizona
2 - Green Bay
3 - Carolina
4 - Dallas
5 - Seattle
6 - Minnesota

AFCCG - Broncos over Pats

NFCCG - Carolina over Arizona

Broncos over Carolina.

No, this post was not written last year.

Ok.. Mistakes were made. But I still got half the Playoff teams in both conferences.

However:

Genocide Tendency posted:

The ghost of Terrell Davis's knee would like to have a word with you about Elway's rings.

Is still right.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

They started hot, but Atlanta exposed the defense's weakness, CJ Anderson died, the o-line was trash and Siemian is nothing more than a quality backup. It was fun while it lasted :smith:

I blame Anderson and the Oline. After watching last year and seeing the Osweiler experiment in Houston, no one can say QBs played a part in their success.

schweens posted:

Like most people the cardinals/bengals fooled me.

I still don't understand how either team disappeared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Skwirl posted:

I know it's 20/20 hindsight and I'm a Seahawks fan and everything, but why did so many people pick the Cardinals over the Seahawks to win the NFC West this year? Is it that Marshawn Lynch retired?

Being a Seahawk fan blinds you from the glaring truth that your team isn't very good. Where as the Cards should have been one of the 3 best teams in the league.

Frankly I'm just going to blame some Area 51 poo poo on why they suck this year.

• Locked thread