Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Darth Brooks posted:

I'm amazed you have the Vikes one game over .500

I'm going to stick to my prediction in the Seattle thread. I think the Vikings might go 13-3 this year. They went 11-5 last year with an O-line so bad that at one point Teddy Bridgewater was tackled by a tackle. They've some solid moves in the offseason. They have a beauty of a new stadium to play in which may of may not affect how they play. Still, it looks nice.

Vikings are the real deal. They are a much better team than Green Bay or Seattle, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
My 2018 prediction: after two more seasons of not making the playoffs, the Rams finally fire Fisher.

New coach they hire: Jim Harbaurgh.

The Rams won't fire Fisher after this season because they just moved. After another bad season they will fire him to try and aid Geoff's development.

Harbaurgh will be finishing his 4th season at Michigan, which is the longest he's ever stayed at one place.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Let's take a look at the Raider's schedule:

Saints - W
Falcons - W
Titans - W
Ravens - L
Chargers - W
Chiefs - W
Jaguars - W
Buccaneers - W
Broncos - W
Texans - W
Panthers - L
Bills - W
Chiefs - L
Chargers - W
Colts - T
Broncos - W

Raiders going 13-2-1 this season.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Steelers schedule:

@ Washington - W
vs Bengals - W
@ Eagles - W
vs Chiefs - W
vs Jets - W
@ Dolphins - W
vs Pats - L
@ Ravens - W
vs Cowboys - W
@ Browns - W
@ Colts - W
vs Giants - W
@ Bills - W
@ Bengals - L
vs Ravens - W
vs Browns - W

Having a home game vs the Browns is like, the ideal week 16.

Steelers play Ravens week 16.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

CaptainYesterday posted:

@ Raiders - W (Oakland will be good, but not good enough to beat us)

You know the Raiders beat Osweiler last year when he was on a much better team and have improved since last year's team, right?

This is going to be one of those games the Raiders win by 14+.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Metapod posted:

It's not cocky to say the Raiders are going to beat the Texans. It's cocky to say the Raiders are going to beat Texans by 14 or more because the Raiders beat a broncos team lead by Brock by 3

I don't have much faith in Osweiler; I think the Texans are going to lose a lot of games next season. This is a team that went 2-14 two years ago and besides Hopkins they haven't added a lot of (blue chip) talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4h_3-AbicI

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ross Angeles posted:

we might not be the best division in the NFL but I think we're gonna be the most competitive. I wouldn't be surprised if all four teams go 3-3 in divisional play

AFCW is the best division in football. Only division that comes close is AFCN.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

axeil posted:

NFC

1. Cardinals (13-3)
2. Panthers (12-4)
3. Packers (11-5)
4. Eagles (6-10) :laffo:
5. Seahawks (12-4)
6. Lions (11-5)

Should have had the Lions get the #5 seed so that the Eagles could win a playoff game.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Lol Broncos at 12 wins? That defense is incredible but only 4 losses with that schedule hmmm

AFCW plays both south divisions. It wouldn't be surprising if all 4 AFCW teams end up at 8-8 or better.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

MrLogan posted:

Let's take a look at the Raider's schedule:

Raiders going 13-2-1 this season.

Pretty close. I'd like to thank all the haters who doubted me when I said they would win 12 or 13 games this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Genocide Tendency posted:

Being a Seahawk fan blinds you from the glaring truth that your team isn't very good. Where as the Cards should have been one of the 3 best teams in the league.

Frankly I'm just going to blame some Area 51 poo poo on why they suck this year.

Seahawks are average, but the NFC is pretty terrible overall this year.

• Locked thread