Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
Blood for the blood god
Skulls for the skull throne
:commissar:
Come to daddy nurgle
View Results

• Locked thread
fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
Game review: Circle, circle, circle, gently caress this, uninstalled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

fist4jesus posted:

Game review: Circle, circle, circle, gently caress this, uninstalled.

You aren't supposed to circle you are supposed to FULL SPEED AHEAD into things. You can tell this was what was intended because even the ai does it.

This is how you are SUPPOSED to learn the game you just hosed up the last step: circle circle circle, gently caress this, RAMMING SPEED! :D

Moltke
May 13, 2009
Game is good, but gently caress transport missions, both kinds. 40k owns and GBS should be devoted entirely and only to 40k threads.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

At least you can fly in a shop filled with androgynous titty demons

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Do they have those crazy "boarding torpedoes" in game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Helical Nightmares posted:

Do they have those crazy "boarding torpedoes" in game?

Yeah but they aren't as awesome as one could imagine. They just look like a volley of small missiles. Then they hurt the ship and possibly inflict crit system damage. They are also one of the ways you keep hurt enemies from peaceing out on you at the last second.

• Locked thread