Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

one of my favorite lines in any show ever is

"if there's anything mahatma gandhi stands for... it's REVENGE!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

You're kicking me off the dance squad? The Solid Gandhi Dancers? But I'm the treasurer!!

Captain Lavender fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jul 16, 2016

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

sorry, I don't like joss whedon

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
nah man some other time im gonna be outside in the sun instead

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

i liked that show but even when i was watching it at 13 i remember it being kind of dumb

now undergrads, that's a show that will hold up for a thousand years

wrong opinion, undergrads sucked clone high ruled.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp3T0nGAu0Q

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

DamnitGannet posted:

Clone High is a vastly underrated show.

I want this as an avatar

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Mariana Horchata posted:

nah man some other time im gonna be outside in the sun instead

But not today

meanwhile, I AM outside in the sun AND watching Clone High - try to keep up

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

:eyepop:

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Linux Pirate posted:

wrong opinion, undergrads sucked clone high ruled.

undergrads didn't age well, cringed a lot when trying to rewatch it fairly recently.

Mission Hill
Clone High
undergrads

in that order out of the three. The Republican Vampire bit from Mission Hill is only proof you need.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Professor Shark posted:

Of all the dumb poo poo to have resurrected I don't know how Clone High didn't make the cut

You don't gently caress with the Hindu community.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

mind the walrus posted:

You don't gently caress with the Hindu community.

they're trying to take down overwatch literally right now too

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Toriori posted:

undergrads didn't age well, cringed a lot when trying to rewatch it fairly recently.

Mission Hill
Clone High
undergrads

in that order out of the three. The Republican Vampire bit from Mission Hill is only proof you need.

Man, don't tease the good people! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVuiF_TdsBw

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
watch Clone High high right now, or watch peep show.

CHEF!!!
Feb 22, 2001

Clone High is a vastly underrated show and people should give it a watch, Wesley. Factoid: two of the creators, Phil Lord and Chris Miller went on to direct The Lego Movie.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

beep by grandpa posted:

one of my favorite lines in any show ever is

"if there's anything mahatma gandhi stands for... it's REVENGE!!!"

My favorite bit was JFK's campaign speech just being his weekly workout routine.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

red19fire posted:

My favorite bit was JFK's campaign speech just being his weekly workout routine.

Fowa suppah, I errr uh want a paarty plattah!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

If any of you think that you really liked Will Forte and might like to check out his latest hit comedy "The Last Man on Earth", I would like to heavily discourage you from doing that because holy poo poo is it terrible and he's terrible in it and Abe's voice gets annoying as gently caress when he doesn't have funny lines to say

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENS TO THE KENNEDYS

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Shima Honnou posted:

they're trying to take down overwatch literally right now too

Why?

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

mission hill is a diamond in the rough

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Hindu statesman Rajan Zed, in a statement in Nevada today, urged Irvine (California) headquartered Blizzard Entertainment CEO Michael Morhaime and its parent Santa Monica (California) based Activision Blizzard’s CEO Bobby Kotick to withdraw the Devi skin in the video game, as it trivialized Hinduism’s highly revered goddesses.

Zed, who is President of Universal Society of Hinduism, said that in a video game set-up, the player controlled the movements of Devi, while in reality the devotees put the destinies of themselves in the hands of their goddesses.

Moreover, Devi and its movements depicted in Overwatch did not match with characterization of the goddesses in the scriptures, Rajan Zed noted.

:rolleyes:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Blue Train posted:

Hindu statesman Rajan Zed, in a statement in Nevada today, urged Irvine (California) headquartered Blizzard Entertainment CEO Michael Morhaime and its parent Santa Monica (California) based Activision Blizzard’s CEO Bobby Kotick to withdraw the Devi skin in the video game, as it trivialized Hinduism’s highly revered goddesses.

Zed, who is President of Universal Society of Hinduism, said that in a video game set-up, the player controlled the movements of Devi, while in reality the devotees put the destinies of themselves in the hands of their goddesses.

Moreover, Devi and its movements depicted in Overwatch did not match with characterization of the goddesses in the scriptures, Rajan Zed noted.

:what:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Whorelord posted:

Fowa suppah, I errr uh want a paarty plattah!

AND ON THURSDAY, I DO ABS!

BUT NOT CALVES, WHICH AS YOU MAY REMEMBER, I SUPERSET WITH SHOULDERS....ON....TUESDAY!!!!

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
"I'm a Kennedy, I'm unaccustomed to tragedy!"

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Haha I was phone posting but thank you for posting it! "I follow Marilyn Manson but I obey RUSH..LIMBAAUUUGHHeeweehhheeehhh"
I really wish we got more of that show. I loved the setting, the colour scheme, the characters. When my dog is bad I'll tell "Do you wanna go back in the basement! Do you wanna go back in the basement!"

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Professor Shark posted:

If any of you think that you really liked Will Forte and might like to check out his latest hit comedy "The Last Man on Earth", I would like to heavily discourage you from doing that because holy poo poo is it terrible and he's terrible in it and Abe's voice gets annoying as gently caress when he doesn't have funny lines to say

Weekly summary so no one has to watch The Last Man on Earth:

- Man tries to have sex
- Almost does
- Doesn't

Implicit in this summary is an episode one spoiler, but gently caress it.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

red19fire posted:

AND ON THURSDAY, I DO ABS!

BUT NOT CALVES, WHICH AS YOU MAY REMEMBER, I SUPERSET WITH SHOULDERS....ON....TUESDAY!!!!

I DID NOT DO HER BECAUSE SHE WAS EASY

I DID HER BECAUSE I WAS HARD

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I haven't been to Olive Garden in like forever

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Blue Train posted:

I've been wondering what rare skin I should buy first in Overwatch. Know I know. :hindu:

Onkel Hedwig fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Jul 17, 2016

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Try and catch me, biiiitch!

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
I will see you there, and by will I mean won't! Bahahaha

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Because you're not invited. I, er, wasn't sure if I was clear on that earlier. So you're not. Invited that is.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
TO MY PARTY!!

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Forgot to wash my hands...

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Saalkin posted:

Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It's incredible that Clone High was on MTV, I was at a wedding and was lazing about the hotel room and put MTV on and it seems they specialize in making lovely versions of reality TV shows from other channels. I watched two shows, a Big Brother/Survivor and an Amazing Race knock-offs, and they were absolute poo poo.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

India gets really sensative when anybody who isnt india portrays their culture of gang rapes and honor killing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

angerbeet posted:

I haven't been to Olive Garden in like forever

My wife and I always say this whenever anybody mentions Olive Garden

• Locked thread