Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Ok so this week I've had two threesomes. My main girl was in both, the others were a young chick on the first go and on the second one a middle aged lady with a pussy so loose I could almost fit two fists inside her. Anyway that's besides the point.

My question is, what benefit does having two women give to the man? While it was fun to dominate two women and make them do things at my whim, the only solid bonuses I experienced were getting my dick sucked while the other one licked my balls and rear end in a top hat and simply watching the other one while loving.

Well ok I guess those are some solid advantages but really I'm not sure if having a threesome is worth the hassle.

Share your thoughts goons. Also try out the poly lifestyle. Any single relationship should not dictate what other relationships you can have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
yes they are

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Lol I've never even seen a vagoo irl

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
I'm guessing the middle-aged lady was the one that licked your rear end in a top hat?

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

your girlfriend's going to leave you for one of the side-pieces someday

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
U R doing it wrong...as in 2 dudes 1 bitch is where its at :wink:

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Real answer - not if the girls are on E. But at that point I was more observer than participant.

Otherwise they're OK but good sex with a single partner is better. There's probably been some awesome threesomes though so it should still be a life goal.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Champenema posted:

U R doing it wrong...as in 2 dudes 1 bitch is where its at :wink:

:hfive:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Sorry about your broken dick op. Just leave the threesomes to us Mexicans, we know how to make your winner feel good.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

ProfessorMurder posted:

I'm guessing the middle-aged lady was the one that licked your rear end in a top hat?

yes but usually it's my main chick who can't get enough of my hairy mine entrance.

Tumble posted:

Real answer - not if the girls are on E. But at that point I was more observer than participant.

Otherwise they're OK but good sex with a single partner is better. There's probably been some awesome threesomes though so it should still be a life goal.

How does it affect you if your women are on drugs?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Sounds like you've got it figured out OP, I don't see what could go wrong.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i wish i was even half as cool as the sex havers sharing completely true experiences here

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
well they all end the same way dont they?

like most men arent going to be giving up their goo in record time as soon as the menage kicks into high gear

the threeway concept without the cis male involvement turns it into a much more interesting and powerful sexual dynamic instead of some daft male power fantasy

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

SnowblindFatal posted:

yes but usually it's my main chick who can't get enough of my hairy mine entrance.

How does it affect you if your women are on drugs?

They were super into fooling around with each other at that point.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
not at all, but then again I was only in an MMF one ;-*

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

SnowblindFatal posted:

Into rimming and threesomes? Either you've got yourself a keeper or she's gonna cheat on you and then give you an STD.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Mariana Horchata posted:

well they all end the same way dont they?

like most men arent going to be giving up their goo in record time as soon as the menage kicks into high gear

the threeway concept without the cis male involvement turns it into a much more interesting and powerful sexual dynamic instead of some daft male power fantasy

Yeah I agree with you right there, except that I can actually control my orgasming pretty drat well and 2-3 hour sessions are rather commonplace honestly.

I'm not sure how comfortable I would feel with another dude around. I mean there have been some guys I've met of whom I've thought that I wouldn't mind banging a hot chick with that buddy, but alas, either the dude or the hot chick has always been missing.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I have found that 12 girls is the exact point of diminishing returns when it comes to orgies.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

ProfessorMurder posted:

Into rimming and threesomes? Either you've got yourself a keeper or she's gonna cheat on you and then give you an STD.

Yeah well there's some baggage involved, but lol she's pretty much the hippie dream girl. The good parts make it worth it.

And if she runs off one day, eh, why worry about it now? I'm gonna enjoy this ride while it lasts.

DadJokeGenerator
Feb 15, 2015
No, threesomes and group sex is pretty loving awesome it's just the hassle you have to go through to meet people who are all attracted to each other, and then making sure everyone is on board.

FMF and MFM are great. One woman riding your face while another rides you cowgirl makes you feel like a sexual king, DPs can make some woman come so hard it makes you rethink all of your past hookup's orgasms.

Aug 4, 2010

hmm sometimes i think about threesomes but they just arent for me

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

SnowblindFatal posted:

Yeah I agree with you right there, except that I can actually control my orgasming pretty drat well and 2-3 hour sessions are rather commonplace honestly.

yeah i just love working my dick raw until it bleeds

3 hours, what the gently caress is wrong with you that's not even fun any more

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
should have let them peg you op

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Inept posted:

yeah i just love working my dick raw until it bleeds

3 hours, what the gently caress is wrong with you that's not even fun any more

more lube. this ain't hard as long as you can stay that way.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

satanic splash-back posted:

i wish i was even half as cool as the sex havers sharing completely true experiences here

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I've been in one. One was good but ugly, the other was ok looking but a dead fish who couldn't suck a dick to save her life. Mediocre tbqh

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
No

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

DadJokeGenerator posted:

No, threesomes and group sex is pretty loving awesome it's just the hassle you have to go through to meet people who are all attracted to each other, and then making sure everyone is on board.

FMF and MFM are great. One woman riding your face while another rides you cowgirl makes you feel like a sexual king, DPs can make some woman come so hard it makes you rethink all of your past hookup's orgasms.

Oh yeah that riding thing is spot on. I guess threesomes are pretty good but still quite hyped out of proportion?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

satanic splash-back posted:

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I fit my fist and four fingers of the other hand into the vagina of the middle-aged woman. It was p hot.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

SnowblindFatal posted:

I fit my fist and four fingers of the other hand into the vagina of the middle-aged woman. It was p hot.

Maybe you should have climbed in there to die.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
if you didnt try lying down while one rides your dick and the other rides your face (preferably while they also kiss) i dont know what to tell you

if you did and still didnt like it, i guess the dream is dead forever

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Even if the cunny was loose as hell, I still hosed her afterwards and came inside with no problem (wearing condom ofcourse).

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

LegoPirateNinja posted:

if you didnt try lying down while one rides your dick and the other rides your face (preferably while they also kiss) i dont know what to tell you

if you did and still didnt like it, i guess the dream is dead forever

Not that I didn't like it, but it wasn't downright out of this world, you know? Like having sex on acid was.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Also while I have done some fake threads or posts before, I swear this thread is not one of them. Sex is a wonderful thing, people. Free yourself from the shackles of your mind and find other people who are similarly free! May not be easy but it's worth it.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

SnowblindFatal posted:

Also while I have done some fake threads or posts before, I swear this thread is not one of them. Sex is a wonderful thing, people. Free yourself from the shackles of your mind and find other people who are similarly free! May not be easy but it's worth it.

i refuse to believe there are goons that have actual real sex with living women

you're a liar op

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
ive never had one

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Op hasn't had a strapon in his butt while his dick js in ankther butt
Lmoa pleb zone

PromethiumX