Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

heres some for free op

with narration

god bless

hold on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

im gaye posted:

heres some for free op

with narration

god bless

[video type="youtube"]/watch?list=PL8A41A56776361B87&v=zBqrr_BiUAY[/video]

You pasted poorly.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
how do you "buy" something from yourself? Is this some kind of tax dodging scheme?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Centripetal Horse posted:

You pasted poorly.

im sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBqrr_BiUAY

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

AugmentedVision posted:

how do you "buy" something from yourself? Is this some kind of tax dodging scheme?

I didn't, though. I bought it from someone else, although everyone pretends they didn't see him and I was talking to myself, but that's just a funny joke ha ha.

That dude's "about' page makes me sad. "Please stop loving with me, I'm just trying not to lapse back into life-destroying addiction."

Gomi Day
Nov 15, 2007

Trust me, Bill. Large spectacles lend distinction to any countenance, as I have reason to know.
Plaster Town Cop
i like these and would like to second the earlier suggestion to frame them.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

wasting money like this is how you wound up living in a library in the first place, op

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gomi Day posted:

i like these and would like to second the earlier suggestion to frame them.

i disagree, i think you should poop on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
imo get him some colored pencils and a sketchbook and also a book on figure drawing and enroll him in an art university and call CNN and pitch them a human interest story about the Da Vinci of the Docks

• Locked thread