Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
http://i.imgur.com/ya1CBuw.jpg

Judge Judy Sheindlin’s show has been running since 1996 and has made gross revenues of $1.7bn.

Only Judy can Judge Me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
*pisses on op's head, tells him it's raining*

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'd bone Judge Judy FYI

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
She'd get much better rating with a pair of comically oversized, circus tits.

Bigchops
Mar 13, 2005
Biggus Choppus
There was an episode where one professional wrestler was suing another professional wrestler for hitting him with a chair and costing him the championship belt. That is my favorite episode.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I would let her lick my bologna OP.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i affectionatly refer to her In person as

BIG

BOOTY

JUDY

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByjYr_WHpDc

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Look at your thread and then go look at the Married with Children thread. See any differences between the amount of effort you put in vs that one?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

criscodisco posted:

Look at your thread and then go look at the Married with Children thread. See any differences between the amount of effort you put in vs that one?

Which OP did you actually read though?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The set lighting is so much better than the people's court.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1yyKEHktEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rgDMXjJhAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS25SNelQaw

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

criscodisco posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L8kYsXg5jQ

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I bet she's a monster in the sack

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

judge jewey

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:flashfap:

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Don Tacorleone posted:

I bet she's a monster in the sack

oh man can you even imagine

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

she owns a slave black man who fetches paper and stuff

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Fat Jesus posted:

she owns a slave black man who fetches paper and stuff

He's not a slave he's her goddamn emotional anchor. :catbert:

Plus like judge Judy isn't going to just wander out of her perfect halo of lighting all the time. I mean they got some light all up under the bench and poo poo that poo poo is off the chizzy.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Jul 17, 2016

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
He doesn't do anything on that clipboard he's holding. It's just a clipboard of crossword puzzles, sometimes you can see it on camera.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
jerry springer has been on for 25 years. once again a man is better than a woman at something

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Gaunab posted:

jerry springer has been on for 25 years. once again a man is better than a woman at something

That was another show with good stage and audience lighting. P bright but it's daytime tv.

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

criscodisco posted:

He doesn't do anything on that clipboard he's holding. It's just a clipboard of crossword puzzles, sometimes you can see it on camera.

lol that owns

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Byrd has a few good moments

Usually he's just looking up Kelley blue book values on cars tho

Hidden Asbestos
Nov 24, 2003
[placeholder]
"Where did you think you were coming today madam?!"

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Plus like judge Judy isn't going to just wander out of her perfect halo of lighting all the time. I mean they got some light all up under the bench and poo poo that poo poo is off the chizzy.

Sometimes she heads into the back room to surprise call the plaintiff's brother-in-law or cousin. It's a pretty cosy office.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

has anyone posted the one where the defendant was too high to be on tv so he won by default

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pCE1W7JEZPU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

hmm,, she seems kind of like a giant bitch :shrug:

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
UMM IS NOT AN ANSAH!!!!

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

criscodisco posted:

Well, there wasn't a post about opening a box, so I prefer this one.

These small claims court teevee shows are crap, though.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

The Bananana posted:

hmm,, she seems kind of like a giant bitch :shrug:

You're missing the buildup/context in t hose clips. Most of the time she's actually being somewhat restrained considering how stupid some of the poo poo she has to put up with hearing is. If you actually come prepared and don't lie and show respect/don't interrupt her she's actually pretty nice to you.

Judge Alex is pretty good too. I feel like him and Judy are the only TV judges who don't always (although Alex does occasionally) try and make it all sappy and "heart-warming", trying to make the idiots turn their lives around instead of brutally owning them which is f ar more entertaining.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Daytime TV is a time portal back to the late 90s.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Judge Joe was my favorite but he overplayed his hand and now his set, production company, and bailiff were sold by a 3 other judges of different color and gender

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Day time tv is depressing because all the commercials assume the viewers are unemployed and gullible which if youre a regular viewer, is likely true.

Buy here sell here car places, credit checks, community college, class action law suits, discount insurance, and sweepstakes giveaways. I feel gross by proxy just seeing the show on sometimes.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i would like to see her try a terrorist or serial killer instead of divorcees fighting over who gets the color tv.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Unguided posted:

Daytime TV is a time portal back to the late 90s.

Daytime TV is a portal into the lives of the elderly, unemployed, and uninsured

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

WhyteRyce posted:

Daytime TV is a portal into the lives of the elderly, unemployed, and uninsured

Jinx

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Murphy Brownback posted:

You're missing the buildup/context in t hose clips. Most of the time she's actually being somewhat restrained considering how stupid some of the poo poo she has to put up with hearing is. If you actually come prepared and don't lie and show respect/don't interrupt her she's actually pretty nice to you.

Judge Alex is pretty good too. I feel like him and Judy are the only TV judges who don't always (although Alex does occasionally) try and make it all sappy and "heart-warming", trying to make the idiots turn their lives around instead of brutally owning them which is f ar more entertaining.

It's great when you get a case involving kids because on of them is guaranteed to be a poo poo head and/or lying and the parents just stand there helpless while she goes to town on how terrible they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Whatever happened to Texas Justice? That poo poo was like horse court. Judge Judy does a lot of horse stuff it was probably just redundant. :clint:

• Locked thread