Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

If they don't confirm that there really are cop killing black ninjas then gently caress that news conference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

service guarantess citizenship (if your're white)

I would like to know more!

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Solice Kirsk posted:

If they don't confirm that there really are cop killing black ninjas then gently caress that news conference.

I only caught about 10 minutes of it and all they revealed was the shooters name and the fact that he was from out of state. And a bunch of bible quotes because is it really the south of elected officials aren't quoting scripture to reporters?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Elendil004 posted:

I realize that he got shot and that's tragic, but how did this motherfucker qualify on a handgun with one eye on the ground and one on the target? He's got extra situational awareness though you gotta admire that.

keepin one eye on the streets

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Can't lasso the Cosmo

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

ethanol posted:

Can't lasso the Cosmo

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Someone black box this with "BAAAAM!" please.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Needs more emphasis on his lazy eye. You can barely make it out.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

This is my new favorite pokemon!

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Shaocaholica posted:

Needs more emphasis on his lazy eye. You can barely make it out.

drat it, Jim - I'm a poo poo-poster not an artist.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

keepin one eye on the streets

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Maybe the police will think twice before killing black people for no reason now that they are facing retaliation?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
shreve

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

Zidrooner posted:

Maybe the police will think twice before killing black people for no reason now that they are facing retaliation?
lol

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Horniest Manticore posted:

<loss.jpg cascade snipt>
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
:rip: for best post in thread

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Zidrooner posted:

Actually it will be used to disarm civilians so they can't retaliate effectively in the future.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
lol at the idea of any gun restrictions ever passing. NRA will continue to say "aww shucks. :( We stand with our boys in blue!" While gun sales go through the roof like they do after every shooting. Cop killing is drat good for business

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I once shot a man in Red Stick just to watch him die

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Tato posted:

lol at the idea of any gun restrictions ever passing. NRA will continue to say "aww shucks. :( We stand with our boys in blue!" While gun sales go through the roof like they do after every shooting. Cop killing is drat good for business

If only there were a way to cause an anti mass-shooting/gun-control-fantasies that would cause gun sales to go down and guns to be sucked back into the ether from which they came.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Shaocaholica posted:

If only there were a way to cause an anti mass-shooting/gun-control-fantasies that would cause gun sales to go down and guns to be sucked back into the ether from which they came.

A guy sucking bullets out of corpses in a morgue and they come back to life.

Wait that would probably make even more people buy guns

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Zidrooner posted:

Violence is the only thing that registers in our over saturated lizard brains

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

https://www.amazon.com/Minoniso-Bin...RC39WYTVA7E9CYF

freakin millennials and their pokemon go!!!!!

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Oh my my my!!!! Now fokes!!! This is a holster!! It's got every tacticool thing going for it. U want a sexy looking holster? U want one that's setup for the black hawk rigs? U want it to lock? U want it to slip in and out like a greased pig!? U want the light and laser to come on when u draw and off when u re holster? Then this is the holster for u. I'll be honest the viridian light and lasers are not the best there cheap feeling and they will not lock down solided without breaking the cheap thin plastic! But they look good and I guess good enough for most. But Tell u what I'd buy another one just for the holster! Lol I see a lot of people saying man this thing makes the gun stick in it. True true , right out of the box it's tight! Pull the holster off your belt before u get the gun out lol took both hands to get the gun in and out lol. BUT listen up !! There is this thing called a silicone gun cleaning rag and it comes with most cool gun stuff now days like the magpul slings, grips, and so on. Get u one of theses RAGS!!! There the best clean tool I've ever owned!! But u take the rag wipe down the inside of the holster and your gun everything but your guns grip. And when u go to put the gun back in the holster... OMG !! It will suck the gun in!! Like u dropped it. And you will be able to out draw your gun like something out of the westerns !! Lol the gun will feel like it's just sitting on air. Zero!!! Resistance Other then the lock of course haha. It has a belt hip attachment on it so u can start carrying your gun day one, and the holster can be tilted to your liking. Over all really and truly 10 stars !!

Update: that's paddle sucks!! It will not let u bend, squat, nor sit. The holster is great the part that your belt runs threw is terrible !!!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Cops are fucks in the south. I'm mostly Caucasian and they're lovely as hell to me, it's like they resent mixies even more because you're almost a good person. :airquote:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Cops are fucks in the south. I'm mostly Caucasian and they're lovely as hell to me, it's like they resent mixies even more because you're almost a good person. :airquote:
I have noticed that there's a lot of that "you aint from around here are ye son?" (I'm white) kinda attitude but I don't think cops being fucks is exclusive to the south...

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Zidrooner posted:

Cops are like gamblers staring at a bad hand and itching to double down.

dmos
Mar 17, 2015

Zidrooner posted:

Hmm ya maybe if a cop fucks up then 500 miles away another cop is murdered soley for his race that will change things for the better.

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dmos posted:

Hmm ya maybe if a cop fucks up then 500 miles away another cop is murdered soley for his race that will change things for the better.

Probably not but it can't hurt to try, not like things could be worse.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am more surprised it took this long for cop hunters to come out of the woodwork. Looking in from the outside your cops are just unbelievably poo poo no matter the colour of their skin.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Someone put glass in a cops sandwich.

http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/columbus-police-officer-hospitalized-after-glass-found-in-sandwich

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Shooting is ok but this is cruel

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

unpacked robinhood posted:

Shooting is ok but this is cruel

Dude's never gonna look at sandwiches the same way

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

I think its good and cool when cops use the force Monopoly to protect us from criminals and drug dealers.
The reason that so many people die in the USA is twofold. First, the us in extremely violent as a culture. Everyone has guns. Until i came to the USA, I never saw a real gun. There all the time. Also, death penalty. Also, violent talk and violence as solution. Obviously to protect themselves, cops need to use even more violence. Also they are part of this culture.
Second, the communities in question are even more violent, as Seen by the crime among themselves.

So all this is pretty much by choice, I mean the USA has other advantages such as free markets and being best at war, but this is the downside

Yall shouldnt be so mad what did you expect tbh

I mean you have television commercials about protecting families by shooting brown people in a desert unironically, all this shouldnt surprise you but ok

Haramstufe Rot fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Jul 19, 2016

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
:siren: Black man brutally beaten by white cop in broad daylight in NYC :siren:

Hunterhr
Jan 4, 2007

And The Beast, Satan said unto the LORD, "You Fucking Suck" and juked him out of his goddamn shoes

Boner Slaem posted:

I think its good and cool when cops use the force Monopoly to protect us from criminals and drug dealers.
The reason that so many people die in the USA is twofold. First, the us in extremely violent as a culture. Everyone has guns. Until i came to the USA, I never saw a real gun. There all the time. Also, death penalty. Also, violent talk and violence as solution. Obviously to protect themselves, cops need to use even more violence. Also they are part of this culture.
Second, the communities in question are even more violent, as Seen by the crime among themselves.

So all this is pretty much by choice, I mean the USA has other advantages such as free markets and being best at war, but this is the downside

Yall shouldnt be so mad what did you expect tbh

I mean you have television commercials about protecting families by shooting brown people in a desert unironically, all this shouldnt surprise you but ok

How many guns did you see

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

What terrible journalism. If I lived there I'd want to know where that sandwich was made so I could avoid it, just in case they decided they didn't like me.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Unguided posted:

What terrible journalism. If I lived there I'd want to know where that sandwich was made so I could avoid it, just in case they decided they didn't like me.

because it's currently unclear if it was intentional or accidental, and publications are hella cautious of getting sued

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Still seems fair to name it. I don't really want to eat at a place that serves glass whether it was intentional or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Liar. The Cops got Checkmated.

• Locked thread