Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
What happened to the good old days when menstrual woman were isolated from society? They could use the time to, you know, put in a little bit of effort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
e: oops

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
I love a really matte red lipstick and no mascara. I always curl my lashes, though.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Uncle Salty posted:

I love a really matte red lipstick and no mascara. I always curl my lashes, though.

Pluck the uni brow ?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

bitch look like a russian grand ma

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jul 21, 2016

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
^_-

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Phlairdon posted:

Christ man, it must take you, like, 5 hours to get ready every morning.

Where do you find the time to kill people.

Cocaine and prostitutes, obviously.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
isnt it uncomfortable to have a bunch of stuff in your face

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Zzulu posted:

why yes, yes it is. please stop jizzing on my face. thanks.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

Zzulu posted:

No, not really. I mean, I wear sunscreen or at least put on moisturizer every morning. I don't think that makeup like foundation, blush and powder feels any different then sunscreen. If I wear a lot of face makeup: primer, foundation, concealer, blush, highlighter, powder, mascara, eye liner, that kind of thing- it feels good to chisel it all off at the end of the night. But light makeup doesn't feel like anything to me.

Nail polish still feels weird on my nail beds, I must admit.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

psychokitty posted:

why yes, yes it is. please stop jizzing on my face. thanks.

asking me to stop jizzing will only increase the magnitude of the jizzing

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Zzulu posted:

asking me to stop jizzing will only increase the magnitude of the jizzing

i said ON MY FACE, FUCKMAN

Uncle Salty posted:

No, not really. I mean, I wear sunscreen or at least put on moisturizer every morning. I don't think that makeup like foundation, blush and powder feels any different then sunscreen. If I wear a lot of face makeup: primer, foundation, concealer, blush, highlighter, powder, mascara, eye liner, that kind of thing- it feels good to chisel it all off at the end of the night. But light makeup doesn't feel like anything to me.

totally disagree. makeup always has felt gross on my face. i have learned to tolerate BB cream and sunscreen, but that's it. moisturizer soaks in (or it should).

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

psychokitty posted:

i said ON MY FACE, FUCKMAN

totally disagree. makeup always has felt gross on my face. i have learned to tolerate BB cream and sunscreen, but that's it. moisturizer soaks in (or it should).

Have you tried mineral makeup at all, psychokitty? It's supposed to sit on top of your skin rather than sink in (which is why it can look strange in flash photos, from what I understand). I've definitely heard people say that they prefer mineral stuff if they have a problem with itching or that oily feeling.

I got a La Roche-Posay BB cream the other day that has an amazing texture like dry, fluffy mousse and I looooove it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Uncle Salty posted:

Have you tried mineral makeup at all, psychokitty? It's supposed to sit on top of your skin rather than sink in (which is why it can look strange in flash photos, from what I understand). I've definitely heard people say that they prefer mineral stuff if they have a problem with itching or that oily feeling.

I got a La Roche-Posay BB cream the other day that has an amazing texture like dry, fluffy mousse and I looooove it.

Yep. In fact, that's the only makeup I keep around for just in case. But I still kind of hate it. I'm currently using Andalou BB and it's tolerable.

• Locked thread