Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*farts and picks teeth, gives a knowing nod*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Ork of Fiction posted:

My tip for making your cat come back is to find out where the mobile blood bank collection truck is hanging out in ur town and then drive into it at high speed over and over again while screaming until your vocal cords fail and you're just rasping and biting your lips and tongue off. If you don't do this, your basically murdering your cat rithg now.

https://vine.co/v/MJJBhQFhZmB

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I think I found her - this look like the right cat?

Uh that's a common possum but i don't see a brushtail

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

I calls em like I sees em.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

ElectricSheep posted:

Uh that's a common possum but i don't see a brushtail

So it's Canadian?

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

Trojan.exe posted:

That's p cool that you have a replicant for a pet

No one could afford a real cat.

Thanks for the spartan gems of genuine advice. I have located a bloodbank.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Your answer is in the picture. Look at the bottom. She obviously works at Aperture and took the wrong portal to work. She'll come home once she figures it out.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
I was sort of secretly hoping forums user Junior Jnr. Would see this, as I happen to know whoever they are, they live in my area.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

!Klams posted:

I was sort of secretly hoping forums user Junior Jnr. Would see this, as I happen to know whoever they are, they live in my area.

Did you figure this out after you went to the cinema and saw a man furiously scribbling notes while watching Ghostbusters?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
People who post missing cat posters trip me out. Why do you want that loving thing back? I wish my wife's cat would run away, so the dog and I could live happy, rear end in a top hat free lives.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Found your cat, OP! She had a rough weekend :negative:

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
A responsible pet owner would have gotten their cats legs clipped so this couldn't happen.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I think if I ever got a cat I would name it "Mewf". I like to not think things through and then act like I pulled my answer from a level of subconcious that you probably just don't even understand like indie films or avant garde interpretive dance. If you don't think Mewf is a good name then you are a philistine.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I had a cat named 1320 because that's what was on the metal tag on it's collar when it showed up on my doorstep. I figured rolling with fate was easier than printing a new tag for some random free cat.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Frankenstyle posted:

I had a cat named 1320 because that's what was on the metal tag on it's collar when it showed up on my doorstep. I figured rolling with fate was easier than printing a new tag for some random free cat.

1320 is a metal as gently caress name but I prefer Mewf.

Mods, please change my username ot Mewf.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

There is a cat that I've seen around my neighborhood but don't know whom it belongs to. Sometimes he stops by our lawn and I pet him on my steps.
We named him Orange Joe. :3:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't see my cat for 9 months but he showed up 9 months later once

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

cnut posted:

Omg it's staredog! :staredog:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Bill NYSE posted:

There is a cat that I've seen around my neighborhood but don't know whom it belongs to. Sometimes he stops by our lawn and I pet him on my steps.
We named him Orange Joe. :3:

That's forum's poster Dave_Indeed.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

cnut posted:

Drad_Bert knocks one out of the park again!!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Stay safe OP's cat

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Orange Joe seems pretty cool. You should let him move in.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Is this your cat?

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

You'd have to ask the OP. I suppose I could try speaking French to it and see how it reacts in the meantime.

Don't you mean...

The Greenwich Meantime??? :dukedoge:

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
UPDATE: Pris has been found safe and sound. She had gotten into a neighbors garden a few houses over and got stuck but he was away on holiday. You can all stop looking now, thanks

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

!Klams posted:

UPDATE: Pris has been found safe and sound. She had gotten into a neighbors garden a few houses over and got stuck but he was away on holiday. You can all stop looking now, thanks

So it's okay to keep that Canadian cat that I found?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

!Klams posted:

Was there anything to eat in the garden?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
If my cats didn't eat for a few days they'd immediately kill me and eat me.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
p.s. I'll find my cat

Who took my cat

Who found my cat

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Blazing Ownager posted:

p.s. I'll find my cat

Who took my cat

I took your cat

naem
May 29, 2011

If you cat got outside put out a food and water dish and wait, it will come back surprisingly soon

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

naem posted:

If you cat got outside put out a food and water dish and wait, it will come back surprisingly soon

Or put tuna in a opossum trap and you may catch your cat, a new cat, a racoon or an opossum; ie a new friend.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Or a bunch of lesbians.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

!Klams posted:

Goongrats on finding your retarded cat :3:

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
My cat used to run off all the time, and then just randomly show up a few days later. It was literally impossible to keep him in the house when he didn't want to be, because his fat rear end could sprint from one end of the house to the other if a door was opened, and then immediately kill and dismember a bird.

I loved that cat.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

!Klams posted:

the search never dies

everyone please post updates on possible cat sightings

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
is the kitty okay and eating normally, sometimes if they don't eat for a few days they forget that they should and need a shot of steroids or some poo poo to get them going again

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pGcJncEyyE

Did you watch your yellow cat invade your red cat in the yard?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Putty posted:

the search never dies

everyone please post updates on possible cat sightings

Orange Joe has moved over to the neighbors lawn.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Orange Joe sounds like the name of some dude from an NES game who wears a bandana and shoots at aliens/Viet Cong/fat dudes with a rifle.

• Locked thread