Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Celluloid Sam posted:

how many teeth don't you have lol you're probably really ugly

that's a really mean thing to say, especially to someone who's probably actually really ugly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3775355&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

OP is nutjob/probably full of poo poo

namaste

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Don't even have to read that linked thread to know this woman is hosed up and/or dumb as hell. Ex is Trans and she's surprised that she doesn't wanna gently caress her? Even if it's pegging it's still a chick and if she's a lesbian Trans then why would she want dick and this whole thing is a loving mess. Also some definite sociopathy. You probably are terrible OP.

And I'd still probably take a beej from you because that's how easy it is to get dick. So wowowowow you're probably even worse than I think.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
ok I think I get this thread here is my dating profile based on some template some pathetic retard posted earlier:

My type: is a girl or dude w/ rockin titties
Interests: alcohol
Qualities I look for in a mate: alcohol tolerance
Racial proference: Who gives a gently caress
Best thing about Myself: ALCOHOL TOLERANCE

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Nirvikalpa posted:

I was feeling lonesome, so I drove three hours to the middle of meth contry see my ex. When I got there he said he wasn't "comfortable" with the idea of having sex with me. ):

GBS, in your situation what would you do?

I would kill myself

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Don't even have to read that linked thread to know this woman is hosed up and/or dumb as hell. Ex is Trans and she's surprised that she doesn't wanna gently caress her? Even if it's pegging it's still a chick and if she's a lesbian Trans then why would she want dick and this whole thing is a loving mess. Also some definite sociopathy. You probably are terrible OP.

And I'd still probably take a beej from you because that's how easy it is to get dick. So wowowowow you're probably even worse than I think.

wait now i'm who confused about who has which parts

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
I know, it got kinda hosed up, but I'm so progressive that even clarity can't stop me from using correct pronouns

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ArbitraryC posted:

In seattle there's a fair amount of gender skew so I'm guessing some guys are pressured into sexual situations they don't really want but for the most part I think it's tacitly accepted so not so much cucking as it is people being bullied into sexual stuff they are uncomfortable with.

Haha sounds hilarious

Champenema posted:

I shoewed up for the LSD sandwiches and now I'm still hungy :smugdon:

Once I watched anime with him on LSD but he got scared but was too nervous to tell me

No my ex is the other ex's ex-bff. It's all true!

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Harsh dude. ):

Also lesbians play with sex toys all the time. And he told me he was into pegging before. lmao. idk what we would do. I could just dry hump his leg.

Cnut the Great posted:

i could switch with his penis and he could have my broken garage door opener vagina. lmao

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

ok so I found the pictures you posted in like 2 minutes and while you aren't my type at all you are clearly fine looking enough to not have problems finding dudes

I think your problem is that you're psychotic and sex obsessed in a weird way. my advice is to be less of that. hope that helps

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

oh although this picture of you is kinda weird

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Ruggan posted:

*urinalpoop*
*dolphinsex*

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax

Cnut the Great posted:

I think it's 2 confused gay dudes (genetically) presentation wise I think we're getting a real mixed bag here, maybe two ladies.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ruggan posted:

ok so I found the pictures you posted in like 2 minutes and while you aren't my type at all you are clearly fine looking enough to not have problems finding dudes

I think your problem is that you're psychotic and sex obsessed in a weird way. my advice is to be less of that. hope that helps

i am not psychotic

Ruggan posted:

Did you know goatse died when he shoved a volleyball up his rear end?

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax

Nirvikalpa posted:

i am not psychotic

Nope I did not know that thing you just made up.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Have you tried masturbation OP?

It feels good and after you do it, you are 100% less likely to drive three hours to try to get laid.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Ruggan posted:

hey, uh, op... I like this one of u... Did you see my dating profile earlier??? pm mE

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Pawn 17 posted:

ave you tried masturbation OP?
Dont think this is gonna satisfy a woman's urge to cuddle or feel secure with another person, or whatever these crazy bitches are looking for- something about wanting to be degraded and loved at the same time who knows man i might just jerk off instead of posting in this thread any more

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Sintax posted:

who knows man i might just jerk off instead of posting in this thread any more

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
im masturbatinh

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Nirvikalpa posted:

youure full of poo poo i am al ive and well and ahve my ahnd in my butthole right now

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
did you ever get spitroast op? if not, why not?

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
What hosed up area of the country do you live in?

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Nirvikalpa posted:

No he really is that uncomfortable with having sex with me.

How disgustingly obese/strung out/both are you op

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Op do you have massive hands?

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

Nirvikalpa posted:

I was feeling lonesome, so I drove three hours to the middle of meth contry see my ex. When I got there he said he wasn't "comfortable" with the idea of having sex with me. ):

GBS, in your situation what would you do?

My friend drove to Fresno to get laid too. It happens

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
All I'm imagining is that OP drove three hours with a bullet vibrator in her panties to have sex with someone with the worst case of meth mouth only to be turned down.

Buy a guy a drink or five, he'll stuff your muffin OP. Especially if he's like 50.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I think people are mistakingly conflating guys that would sleep with you and guys worth sleeping with. OP can't just bone any dude and actually count on getting off.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
it is incredibly easy to find men willing to do absolutely any kind of sexual activity with on the internet and if OP doesn't know this she is 100% legitimately mentally retarded and frankly should not be having sex with anyone ever

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

snakeandbake posted:

it is incredibly easy to find men willing to do absolutely any kind of sexual activity with on the internet and if OP doesn't know this she is 100% legitimately mentally retarded and frankly should not be having sex with anyone ever

ArbitraryC posted:

I think people are mistakingly conflating guys that would sleep with you and guys worth sleeping with. OP can't just bone any dude and actually count on getting off.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I only have sex with super models.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

:qq: i have to put in a minimal amount of effort to find a decent fuckbuddy!?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

If you only want the unattainable yo out have no right to bitch when you can't get what you want.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

how fat and/or ugly are you

Drove 3 hours. You know the answer:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

coolskillrex remix posted:

My friend drove to Fresno

Full stop. There is his problem.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
OP do you lack any kind of introspection at all? Like do you not feel like you're the problem when you type a story about how you drove 3 hours and spent 2 days trying to gently caress a methed up troon and failed?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Ok. Saw picture. Not fat/ugly.

Your problem is that you are not acting like an adult.

If you wanted sex you know there are at least 3 guys whom you have phone numbers of who will burn rubber to show up at your door step with flowers in an hour. And you are an LA 3. That's not defamatory, that's just how it is.

You don't want sex. You don't want "a" relationship. You want your ex back.

Abstractly you want ONLY what you want, accept no substitutes.

By the way if a guy won't gently caress you when he has before it's because something is off about you generally. Rarely the dude has a code and if he is in another relationship its a desire for monogamy with the new girl. Some other fraction of men get bored easily. These two subpopulations don't overlap.

The solution is you need to grow the gently caress up, accept the relationship is over and start looking again. Parallel to new searching, work more on self improvement.

Also find a female friend who has older and younger brothers to mentor you, there is a lot you have utterly missed.

Edit: forget this. Read further. Problem is you are not normal and healthy mentally. Psychiatrist & psychologist immediately. Namaste.

Helical Nightmares fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Jul 18, 2016

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Using craigslist I managed to drive forty minutes AND got laid. The power is yours OP.

The secret is to make sure they want to have sex with you before you start driving.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Most of the guys on To Catch a Predator also drove 3 hours you fuckin perv

:golfclap: a gem

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Shaquin posted:

good to see goonic dysfunction does indeed transcend the gender divide.

oh yeah OPs that one makes threads about her awkward sexual edginess and posts pics of her and her ugly boyfriend and some other dude and tmi poo poo about her gross neurotic unsexy life like an earnest mirror universe skylark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I once drove 22 years to get laid, OP.

• Locked thread