Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sintax posted:

Dont think this is gonna satisfy a woman's urge to cuddle or feel secure with another person, or whatever these crazy bitches are looking for- something about wanting to be degraded and loved at the same time who knows man i might just jerk off instead of posting in this thread any more

lol

The Protagonist posted:

did you ever get spitroast op? if not, why not?

I wish lmao

Trojan.exe posted:

All I'm imagining is that OP drove three hours with a bullet vibrator in her panties to have sex with someone with the worst case of meth mouth only to be turned down.

Buy a guy a drink or five, he'll stuff your muffin OP. Especially if he's like 50.

He can't drink because of his troon meds

Murphy Brownback posted:

OP do you lack any kind of introspection at all? Like do you not feel like you're the problem when you type a story about how you drove 3 hours and spent 2 days trying to gently caress a methed up troon and failed?

He must be out of my league

Helical Nightmares posted:

Ok. Saw picture. Not fat/ugly.

Your problem is that you are not acting like an adult.

If you wanted sex you know there are at least 3 guys whom you have phone numbers of who will burn rubber to show up at your door step with flowers in an hour. And you are an LA 3. That's not defamatory, that's just how it is.

You don't want sex. You don't want "a" relationship. You want your ex back.

Abstractly you want ONLY what you want, accept no substitutes.

By the way if a guy won't gently caress you when he has before it's because something is off about you generally. Rarely the dude has a code and if he is in another relationship its a desire for monogamy with the new girl. Some other fraction of men get bored easily. These two subpopulations don't overlap.

The solution is you need to grow the gently caress up, accept the relationship is over and start looking again. Parallel to new searching, work more on self improvement.

Also find a female friend who has older and younger brothers to mentor you, there is a lot you have utterly missed.

Edit: forget this. Read further. Problem is you are not normal and healthy mentally. Psychiatrist & psychologist immediately. Namaste.

He is a virgin and we've never hosed.

Also not true, i found this cute Jew sissy cvck that i hooked up with while camping before i threw up and blacked out. Too bad he has a gf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I wish my ex was methed out. I think it would make him less strung out and more horney

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Sheep-Goats posted:

If you read her posts in the lady thread you will find out she's really only sexually interested in manipulating guys into stuff they don't want to do. Anything other than that doesn't seem to light a fire under her.

What a ho bag.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Nirvikalpa posted:

I wish my ex was methed out. I think it would make him less strung out and more horney

Put the meth pipe down and get your life in order, you horrible witch.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Op id bang the gently caress ouuta ya but im afraid im not a troon.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I get the feeling OP doesn't want to be banged by anyone who'd want to bang her.

...is this a fetish of some sort?

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

88h88 posted:

I get the feeling OP doesn't want to be banged by anyone who'd want to bang her.

Well, given that she has a self diagnosed trick vag (vaginismus), seems to chase guys that are either transitioning, exes, gay, or completely unattracted to her, or (amazingly!) all of the above I'm going to go with yes.

Gotta be the least productive fetish yet; pretty impressive really.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

dethkon posted:

Put the meth pipe down and get your life in order, you horrible witch.

My ex is like courage the cowardly dog cartoon. He is a dog who lives in the middle of nowhere with his elderly parents and is scared of everything. If he had meth maybe he wouldn't be this way.

opus111 posted:

Op id bang the gently caress ouuta ya but im afraid im not a troon.

Shame

Blitter posted:

Well, given that she has a self diagnosed trick vag (vaginismus), seems to chase guys that are either transitioning, exes, gay, or completely unattracted to her, or (amazingly!) all of the above I'm going to go with yes.

Gotta be the least productive fetish yet; pretty impressive really.

Don't forget the cvcks

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

88h88 posted:

She doesn't want to be fed, she wants to hunt.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Kathmandont post anymore

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Hey everybody, OP is a girl. Just thought you should know.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Midwest meth country, attention whoring and a troon. We got ourselves lucky 7's in this here thread.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

oh yeah OPs that one makes threads about her awkward sexual edginess and posts pics of her and her ugly boyfriend and some other dude and tmi poo poo about her gross neurotic unsexy life like an earnest mirror universe skylark

jesus :vince:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
You can tell how mentally ill someone is by simply noting if they make smilies backwards

Ex :( vs (:

(The latter is hosed up)

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

You can tell how mentally ill someone is by simply noting if they make smilies backwards

(The latter is hosed up)

:agreed:

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
one time a girl drove an hour to lick my nipples and watch me jack off

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

(The latter is hosed up)

counterpoint: nooner

if thats mentally ill we could all do with being crazy

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Nirvikalpa posted:

I was feeling lonesome, so I drove three hours to the middle of meth contry see my ex. When I got there he said he wasn't "comfortable" with the idea of having sex with me. ):

GBS, in your situation what would you do?

So did you end up going to Kathmandu in the end?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

a dog from hell posted:

Midwest meth country, attention whoring and a troon. We got ourselves lucky 7's in this here thread.

What do we win

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Is working around the word filter against the rules? or was the op put in time out for other reasons?

Also I had a chick come to town to screw me, but I wasnt feeling it. The night ended with me dropping her off at her parents house. She decided to bond with me in the car, before she got out by going on and on about her own personal demons crying, and then asking me to kiss her. Human tears are hot and salty.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I once flew interstate to meet an ex from 5 years earlier because she had to drive 4 days, passing my place on day 3, and she didn't want to do that drive alone, so we drove back together. I didn't go there for sex but because I still cared for her and am a decent person, plus at the time I had nothing better to do. When I got there, she couldn't or didn't want to have sex anyway. The next 3 days were punctuated with the best blowjobs I've ever had in my life, then as a bonus once I got back I realised how bad playing world of warcraft all day every day was in comparison to driving around getting blowjobs all day every day, so I quit WoW.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I drive a hard bargain

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
so you jerk from home, op?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i would have sex with my wife op

maybe you should get married

the sex isn't the hot poo poo when you are 19, but it is satisfactory and gets the job done you know?

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

monkey posted:

I once flew interstate to meet an ex from 5 years earlier because she had to drive 4 days, passing my place on day 3, and she didn't want to do that drive alone, so we drove back together. I didn't go there for sex but because I still cared for her and am a decent person, plus at the time I had nothing better to do. When I got there, she couldn't or didn't want to have sex anyway. The next 3 days were punctuated with the best blowjobs I've ever had in my life, then as a bonus once I got back I realised how bad playing world of warcraft all day every day was in comparison to driving around getting blowjobs all day every day, so I quit WoW.

Mouth is better than guts anyway. I wish I could get blowed all day, everyday. I'm going to marry the next woman I meet who loves blowjobs, doesn't matter what she looks like.

SOME PIG fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Jul 19, 2016

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

How ugly are you OP

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

dethkon posted:

Mouth is better than guts anyway. I wish I could get blowed all day, everyday. I'm going to marry the next woman I meet who loves blowjobs, doesn't matter what she looks like.

I once dated a chick with an oral fixation and I feel like less of a man saying that even though she was amazing at it, it got kinda boring after a while.

Let me get up in dem guts holla holla holla holla.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nirvikalpa posted:

Haha sounds hilarious

Once I watched anime with him on LSD but he got scared but was too nervous to tell me

No my ex is the other ex's ex-bff. It's all true!

Harsh dude. ):

Also lesbians play with sex toys all the time. And he told me he was into pegging before. lmao. idk what we would do. I could just dry hump his leg.

i could switch with his penis and he could have my broken garage door opener vagina. lmao

You can dry hump my leg ne time bebe

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol what kind of scrub tier girl can't get hosed?

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

88h88 posted:

I once dated a chick with an oral fixation and I feel like less of a man saying that even though she was amazing at it, it got kinda boring after a while.

Let me get up in dem guts holla holla holla holla.

You monster! I also dated a girl with an oral fixation, I miss it so much. We broke up, and she gained a bunch of weight, but we remain friends to this day and I often tell her that she is appreciated and a wonderful woman for bringing such joy into the world. I should've worked harder to keep her, but we do get spoiled. It's like the song says- you don't know what you've got till it's gone! :(

Here's some song lyrics for you: "Guts ain't poo poo, head is all that. Why break a sweat when sucking dick's the same effect?" -Pastor Troy

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
whats you re guys take on rim jobs

Ultimo Hombre
Jul 26, 2015
OP, you aren't a horrible mess in the looks department but you definitely are when it comes to relationships. Like others noted, it does seem like you get off on some sort of sexual control/manipulation. Christ, put some effort in at least trying to have normal sex and then lead into the other poo poo.

For what it's worth, I'd throw a loving on you.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Three hours?? And to think the chicken just crossed the road.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Pope Mobile posted:

Three hours?? And to think the chicken just crossed the road.

she's mentally ill and not very smart

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005
I like the OP's Tumblr: The Best of Social Justice

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what the hell has this thread become

OP if you're looking to dress a boy up in girl clothes and pound that twink cvck rear end just come out to SoCal, I've already got me a gf but I can probably hook you up with someone

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Ultimo Hombre posted:

OP, you aren't a horrible mess in the looks department but you definitely are when it comes to relationships. Like others noted, it does seem like you get off on some sort of sexual control/manipulation. Christ, put some effort in at least trying to have normal sex and then lead into the other poo poo.

For what it's worth, I'd throw a loving on you.

mlady

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

OP aren't you supposed to be in China and visiting your Indian ex who doesn't see you as relationship material and just wants your gash?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Has anyone said it's good to see you visiting your grandparents OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tequila Sunrise posted:

OP aren't you supposed to be in China and visiting your Indian ex who doesn't see you as relationship material and just wants your gash?

But she cant have sex....so wait how did she drive 3 hours to get laid if she cant have sex......my mind is blown

• Locked thread