Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
if I was a chick i'd literally just hang out in alleyways suckin dix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jeff Sichoe posted:

if I was a chick i'd literally just hang out in alleyways suckin dix
but since you're a dude you don't even have to leave home

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
actually i identify as a Nokia Cityman 100 from 1990

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Carmant posted:

How ugly are you OP

do u bother reading the thread before making awful posts?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
is it true that printer goon killed his self

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the trump tutelage posted:

is it true that printer goon killed his self
I know the software can be frustrating but god drat

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I once spent $1600 and flew across the pacific to bang someone and I think OP is a delusional idiot.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

goons sex lives are like the bourne identity or the transporter

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

what the hell has this thread become

OP if you're looking to dress a boy up in girl clothes and pound that twink cvck rear end just come out to SoCal, I've already got me a gf but I can probably hook you up with someone

lol sounds good

Geniasis posted:

So did you end up going to Kathmandu in the end?

No i met a sissy cuckold who told me it was a bad idea

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Goons jumping to catch moving trains and lifting off airplanes to have sex with people that don't even like them anymore.. the reason??? Epic mental illness and social awkwardness

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A crowded control room full of international intelligence agents with hot lines to Washington, Moscow, and Beijing dripping sweat as they watch screens with bated breath.. the objective is Goon Sex...

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Goon Love is the Best Love II: Apocalypse

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nirvikalpa posted:

lol sounds good

No i met a sissy cuckold who told me it was a bad idea

You said your vag is broken but I assume your b hole works normally, correct?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
there's something tragicomic in this juxtaposition

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3783824
incel guy itt (in this thread) is getting mantrained to hell and back. just go in and peacock.

In my experience, women who immediately feel comfortable with someone and don't turn into their mother are chill, also, if you are over 30, you are probably carrying around some emotional and/or physical baggage, the same can be said for people you are probably going to meet, talk about it with them, and if they and you are honest, and you can deal with each others wrong-headedness, go for it.

well, that's my goon advice for today.

a hole-y ghost posted:

goons sex lives are like the clockwork orange or trainspotting

yo' welcome

staberind fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Jul 20, 2016

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
I used to regularly drive 3+ hours to get laid, because I was dating a girl who lived a couple hundred miles away. The sex was great, but we were both loving other, closer people, so it didn't work out. There were some really good weekends in there, though....

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

staberind posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3783824
incel guy itt (in this thread) is getting mantrained to hell and back. just go in and peacock.

In my experience, women who immediately feel comfortable with someone and don't turn into their mother are chill, also, if you are over 30, you are probably carrying around some emotional and/or physical baggage, the same can be said for people you are probably going to meet, talk about it with them, and if they and you are honest, and you can deal with each others wrong-headedness, go for it.

well, that's my goon advice for today.

yo' welcome

Why is that? Is it really that older people know more about themselves and communicate better? I'm not 30 yet, but in my experience the younger girls I've been dating (like 19-22) seem to have MORE hang ups and weird baggage going on then my single friends in their late 20s. Basically I want to make sure that we aren't going to all go crazy when we hit 30...

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dethkon posted:

Why is that? Is it really that older people know more about themselves and communicate better? I'm not 30 yet, but in my experience the younger girls I've been dating (like 19-22) seem to have MORE hang ups and weird baggage going on then my single friends in their late 20s. Basically I want to make sure that we aren't going to all go crazy when we hit 30...

As a mal adjusted goon i can explain it this way. You mellow out when your older because you ve been there done that. Plus you have time to digest your hang ups/issue devolp coping mechanisms etc.

When you are younger and this stuff is new its easier to make mistakes, or have a melt down, especially if you dont know what you want.

I had a girl cheat on me, in my youth I was a wreck for two years some friends help me deal with it, now I know what kinda situation I am comfortable with.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

didn't that thread end with xan raping a girl?

lets not do that again.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm confused is physical baggage children or just being really fat?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
If you're 3 hours from meth country why not just drive to have sex with Lowtax instead?????????

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'm really confused why OP didn't consider doin' the dirty with the ol' 'tax.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Millennials.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

jon joe posted:

I'm really confused why OP didn't consider doin' the dirty with the ol' 'tax.

Lady ambiam is lower on the. Utter face scale.

Lots of auto correct, but point stands

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

jackyl posted:

lol if u never jerked off during a boring interstate drive

People do this?!

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Crash_N_Burn posted:

People do this?!

It's not always interstate.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Crash_N_Burn posted:

People do this?!

Why else would you get an automatic?

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

a dog from hell posted:

Midwest meth country, attention whoring and a troon. We got ourselves lucky 7's in this here thread.

No this is Appalachian meth country like Child of God

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Why aren't you in China

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tequila Sunrise posted:

Why aren't you in China
:confused:

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Nirvikalpa from an E/N thread posted:

Here's some backstory: Last year when I was dating my ex, he invited me to go visit his home country India. I convinced my parents to let me go but afterwards he broke up with me. But since I couldn't refund the tickets, I decided to go anyways. The trip actually ended up being super fun, but I didn't try to raise my expectations about getting back together especially since my ex had to do research over the summer. After we got back to the US we spent some more time chilling in Chicago before we had to go home. There my ex confessed that he actually had been dating someone else before he left for India and had signed up for an apartment with her over the summer. So I thought that was the end of it. But after I got home I got a call from ex asking if he could come over and stay with me for the summer. So that ended up being pretty fun. After the school year started he broke up with me, claiming that we had no future together, and recently he found another girlfriend but they're not planning on staying together after graduation next month.

I talked with him again yesterday, and he told me he got into a program for learning Sanskrit in Nepal. I'm actually going to be in China for this summer, and apparently plane tickets aren't that expensive ($200-$300). Of course it'd be really cool to see a new country, and I wouldn't have to pay for lodging. I feel like things would be fine if I just kept things casual. But on the other hand it's pretty obvious it's a bad idea.

Also when we were talking he told me he was getting a boner. I kind of brushed it off but I feel kind of bad because I feel like enabling saying something like that is crossing a line for someone who's dating. And we were talking about flirting too and whether I would like him to flirt with me. Is this normal ex behavior? I don't know.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tequila Sunrise posted:

Why aren't you in China

I am. This happened two days before I left. lol

TipsyMcStagger
Apr 13, 2013

This isn't where
I parked my car...
Most guys give 3+ hours of work to get laid.. they go to work and make 3 hours of wages just to go to dinner, pay for their own meal, then maybe pay for ice cream and still not get that pussy.

Driving for 3 hours is a simple notion and not crazy.

That being said, in your case:

I'm not here to fetish shame but it sounds like you're going to have a difficult life with your fetishes.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Have you ever considered being a sane person who does sane person things and talks to other sane people

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

goons sex lives are like the bourne identity or the transporter

OP: You, me, a whole lot of oil, and two bike pedals. Are you down?

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
I flew cross country to get laid

We're married now v:shobon:v

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Teikanmi posted:

Have you ever considered being a sane person who does sane person things and talks to other sane people

yes like posting on GBS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nirvikalpa posted:

yes like posting on GBS
the illest place to post

• Locked thread