Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
op, did u bring a printer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i'll gently caress you but you gotta come in the side door so you don't wake up grandma

is that armpit or ear

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I just ate Frito Pie for the first time ever and its better than sex.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

amityville anus posted:

I just ate Frito Pie for the first time ever and its better than sex.

Your method of eating pie must be very different from mine

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

dethkon posted:

It took 2 minutes to microwave and 1 to eat. That's like 2:30 more time spent having it.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

amityville anus posted:

It took 2 minutes to microwave and 1 to eat. That's like 2:30 more time spent having it.

dude you finished too fast, how is the pie supposed to enjoy it?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

dethkon posted:

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

amityville anus posted:

I think what he's saying is that he's never had a time where he was having sex and thought "man this is good, but I wish I was eating pie right now"

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Teikanmi posted:

I think what he's saying is that he's never had a time where he was having sex and thought "man this is good, but I wish I was eating pie right now"

Im trying to say that eating that Frito Pie was better than sex and the whole process lasted 2 minutes 30 seconds longer than sex.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.

Golbez posted:

I flew cross country to get laid

Well being able to fly is one of my criteria for marriage candidates so thanks for validating my expectations.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
So has she finally confessed that she's into pegging pre op MtF transexuals and thats the only reason she drove 3 hours?

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
The op is a small asian girl with an impossibly tight vagina. And you goons better fukken back off and leave her alone, cuz she's my girlfriend, I love her, and we're getting married

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

dethkon posted:

The op is a small asian girl with an impossibly tight vagina.
no no you're getting real life confused with that one johnny depp movie again

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jailbrekr posted:

So has she finally confessed that she's into pegging pre op MtF transexuals and thats the only reason she drove 3 hours?
what kind of loving rear end in a top hat gave you that red text? who doesn't want to watch huge explosions??

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING

a hole-y ghost posted:

what kind of loving rear end in a top hat gave you that red text? who doesn't want to watch huge explosions??

No idea, I always thought it was a mod who did it.

Mahnarch
Jan 7, 2008

Landing?
Do, or Do Not.
There is no 'Try'.
Haha!

Sex-haver drama stories are always funny.

Why are people having sex, or failing, when they could be really productive?
Maybe start a garden. Make pottery [not in that scene from 'Ghost' way, either. Just regular pottery that isn't hosed up].

If it weren't for sex we'd have colonies on Mars, already.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

OP, I would gently caress you based on your photos, but my penis is clearly too large for your body type(Asian)

Sorry

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
Did anyone make a printer joke yet?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
How many printers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Printers don't lead to screwing

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jailbrekr posted:

This

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That s a specific fetish op. Like a v thin market out there

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Darth123123 posted:

That s a specific fetish op. Like a v thin market out there

Luckily 1/2 of Troons are M2F lesbians and another half of 1/2 are sex workers. Yay!

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Do you live in WA?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It's kind of embarrassing that so many goons keep earnestly responding to this gimmick but I guess she knows her target audience.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Funky See Funky Do posted:

It's kind of embarrassing that so many goons keep earnestly responding to this gimmick but I guess she knows her target audience.

she seems to like any/all sorts of attention, goons get to ask/say whatever weird stuff they want, sounds like a win-win to me

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Get this, fuckhead:

it's not a gimmick she really is kinda nutty

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I think the best part of this is the implicit "honey trap" for micropenis goons, desperate for any form of human interaction.

Like you say, win/win,

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

oh no!! next you're gonna say she's actually a guy!! whn that happens I'm gonna have to delete all my posts :sweatdrop:

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
It's kind of embarrasing the amount of posts with a frightened mysogynist tone as if any FEMALES on the internet must be handled carefully lest you be pulled into their web of deceipt, but not me, not this guy no way, I dont interact with woman, they cant fool me

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'd like to be able to say I anticipated someone losing their poo poo to that post but it came as a surprise.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Sintax posted:

It's kind of embarrasing the amount of posts with a frightened mysogynist tone as if any FEMALES on the internet must be handled carefully lest you be pulled into their web of deceipt, but not me, not this guy no way, I dont interact with woman, they cant fool me

whoa dude step away from the punkens

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sintax posted:

lol

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Kathmandont post anymore

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Have you gotten laid yet OP? Praying for you

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
Is it rude to not give her a reacharound while you're stuffing the haemorrhoids back in?

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

staberind posted:

I think the best part of this is the implicit "honey trap" for micropenis goons, desperate for any form of human interaction.

Like you say, win/win,

Snap, I didn't even think of that. Clever.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I saw this movie once about a post op MtF trans and they had special gauged dildos for reaming out their mini-vag. maybe the OP should get into post-ops instead of pre-ops and also antonio banderas was in it.

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
Cut your penis off and have a fake vagina stitched out of your inside out testicles

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
I guess I've missed a shitload of stuff in this thread, but I stand behind driving to get laid. I drove a lot, and got laid a lot, and I'd do it again if I wasn't married.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

BLARGHLE posted:

I guess I've missed a shitload of stuff in this thread, but I stand behind driving to get laid. I drove a lot, and got laid a lot, and I'd do it again if I wasn't married.

but you don't have a mental illness

• Locked thread