Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Why don't we just take all the grain and other surplus food we deliberately throw out and ship it to africa for free?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Why can't people grow their own food ? Is it global warming ? Weird that long-term habitation developed in areas so prone to drought or other natural disasters. Also whatever religious org. demonizes condoms/contraception should be killed. If you have less people they can be sustained even when crops are bad

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

dad gay. so what posted:

i fell out of my pod

Now this is podracing!

Whoooooooooooooooooo!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

People who eat people are the luckiest people in the world.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
did somebody mention tay tay? just wanna throw my support behind taylor swift as i know she's a goon

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Applewhite posted:

Why don't we just take all the grain and other surplus food we deliberately throw out and ship it to africa for free?

Why don't we give the animal feed to animals that turn it into soft digestible meat and people can eat those animals then. :shrug:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

"An" you gently caress

OP should be permabanned in my opinion (IMO). Mods ban him, spanks in advance (SIA)

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Applewhite posted:

Won't that encourage laziness and ergo the circle of poverty?

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

"An" you gently caress

I do it just because I love you

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

id eat a baby, why the gently caress not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Applewhite posted:

shut up, commie

• Locked thread