Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
*Achoo*

Welcome to the constant nagging inconvenience of living in complete defiance of an unloving god.

Every day I take a pill, spray my nose and still my eyes itch, my nose if stuffing and lovely and my head feels full of cotton.

God forbid I miss taking my meds, or am away from then until they wear off.

Plant cum is horrible. Someone please douse the Earth in Agent Orange and end my suffering.

Or you know, bring me a box of tissues and set up three rails of Claritin for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
lol pussy rear end baby bitch op being allergic to air

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Iron Prince posted:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Iron Prince posted:

Would you miss it?

I mean, really?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I recommend taking ALJ. That stuff works wonders.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
having allergies = a bitchmade existence imo

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I had terrible allergies as a kid but once puberty hit I am now allergic to nothing and can run the 100m under 1min. It feels good to be an alpha male.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

mine aren't too bad until i mow the lawn or go to someone's house who has a weird cat.

then i become Mucus Man : defender of Nostrilia

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

spud posted:

I had terrible allergies as a kid but once puberty hit I am now allergic to nothing and can run the 100m under 1min. It feels good to be an alpha male.

And yet you made an account here.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Im scared of outside

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
im allergic to tree sap and grass pollen but nothing else, which works out nice since I work at a garden thing and Im only miserable for like a couple weeks a year

My dog on the other hand gets horrible skin irritation and will pick her skin apart and get infections but luckily benadryl actually works so she doesnt need constant steroid shots

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
somedays it's like my nose is a gun that keeps trying to shoot and kill me but alas it fails

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think i might be allergic to epsom salts, since they burn like fire on my skin

Hoplosternum
Jun 2, 2010

:parrot:
Op, you should do that thing where you purposefully get infected with hook worms. They suppress your immune system and stop allergies, asthma, etc.

You can even get them via mail order.

Then report back to thread.

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend
I'm literally allergic to nothing. Except myself. Occasionally my body decides it would be a great idea to make me itch all over. Luckily antihistamine makes it stop. If I scratch I can make it look like someone wrote on me with a whip though.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I take pills and snort stuff to help.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

*Achoo*

Welcome to the constant nagging inconvenience of living in complete defiance of an unloving god.

Every day I take a pill, spray my nose and still my eyes itch, my nose if stuffing and lovely and my head feels full of cotton.

God forbid I miss taking my meds, or am away from then until they wear off.

Plant cum is horrible. Someone please douse the Earth in Agent Orange and end my suffering.

Or you know, bring me a box of tissues and set up three rails of Claritin for me.

Are you in control of your body or just a passage in a vehicle that's outside your control ? The brain that observes these things is the same organ that's in charge. Just order your immune system to chill out when it comes to non-biological matter.

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
hi OP, I'm allergic to almost everything

when I went in for the skin prick test they kept calling in all the other doctors and nurses to see the freakshow emergent from my back because they'd never seen anything like it, all the bumps blended together

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Im allergic to dick so I need to spend most of my day in pussy.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

shouldn't you people just get immunotherapy shots? you giants weak bithches

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I have problems every year when poo poo starts to pump out pollen, but one shot of Flonase a day makes it a non issue.

I've tried most everything else, but that's the only one that really clears things up for me.

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

shouldn't you people just get immunotherapy shots? you giants weak bithches

tried it, i was too allergic for those, the shots would set me off and make it worse

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol wallow in your filth and inferior genes

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Iron Prince posted:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
the earth is trying to kill you because youre horrible

client
Aug 19, 2010

my retarded dog somehow is allergic to pollen and has to taken medicine or he sneezes all day

like lmao how the gently caress did evolution fail so bad

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Well as cruel as it is to say, it would be working just fine if you didn't intervene with your human medicines/technologies. Not that those aren't good things, just sayin'.

Lotta people/animals/genes alive today that otherwise wouldn't be thanks to human intervention.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Frankenstyle posted:

I have problems every year when poo poo starts to pump out pollen, but one shot of Flonase a day makes it a non issue.

I've tried most everything else, but that's the only one that really clears things up for me.

Ugh Flonase is terrible, I don't see how you stand that poo poo. It's like instant headache for me. :barf:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

client posted:

my retarded dog somehow is allergic to pollen and has to taken medicine or he sneezes all day

like lmao how the gently caress did evolution fail so bad

it was us, not evolution. we messed with doge genes too much.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
As a kid I was very allergic to peanuts, my throat would close up a bit and it would itch like crazy, so I avoided them until my early twenties and then the allergy was magically gone.

Today I loving love peanuts. if only I could get those lost years without peanuts back

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I'm allergic to all known forms of life

and before some wiseass says "shoulda played outside more as a wee childe :smug:" I did because we were poor af and didn't have cable :mad:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

AEMINAL posted:

As a kid I was very allergic to peanuts, my throat would close up a bit and it would itch like crazy, so I avoided them until my early twenties and then the allergy was magically gone.

Today I loving love peanuts. if only I could get those lost years without peanuts back

allergies are fuckin bizarre

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
When I was growing up, I had cold urticaria. Meaning every time I ran cold water over my hands or went swimming or went outside for 7 months of the year, I would be covered in hives and my throat would swell shut.

It went away on its own (as it usually does) at around 13. We lived in Indiana, so winters were brutal. To take me to school, my dad had to warm his car for a half hour, then I'd run from the house to the car and dive in.

In the 4th grade our teacher made us fill out these papers that had questions like "what's your favorite color" and poo poo. I looked over at my friend Trevor's paper and under "what makes you sad?" he wrote "my best friend can't play outside with me" :negative:

Brimstone Inquiry
Jan 21, 2007

The only thing I'm allergic to is my own liver.

Yeah apparently that's a thing, so I have to take medicine usually reserved for people who get organ transplants.

Sure it brings my immune system in line, but someday the side effects of the medication (azathioprine) are going to have their way with me in all of the bad ways. Pan-suppressive drugs, yay.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Sorry about your lovely genes OP

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Ugh Flonase is terrible, I don't see how you stand that poo poo. It's like instant headache for me. :barf:

Flonase changed my life. I started using it when it was a prescription called Fluticasone and my daily, horrible allergy symptoms have diminished around 90%. If it was a suppository I'd still take it as long as it worked just as well.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
200mg of diphenhydramine makes sex feel awesome... Well, more awesome.

Thank you seasonal allergies, insomnia, and lady holes for granting me this forbidden knowledge.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

allergies are weakness manifested as snotty noses and teary eyes

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Allegra is helpful, and it doesn't knock you out like diphenhydramine does

if you want to get loopy on OTC meds, go for it, but maybe you want to be awake some days and still able to breathe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
I am allergic to oxycodone :(

• Locked thread