Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Real bread isn't good for you, but wood pulp is high in fiber and low in calories.

pooplog champion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Decebal posted:

Is this what made Armstrong champion so many times ? Whatever he took to give him all those wins is what I want
-EPO, this jacks up your red blood cell count so you never get tired. Lance climbing Mont Ventoux and dropping the field.
-Blood doping, for even more red blood cells, Floyd Landis was suffering one stage and then the next day he blew the field apart.
-Testosterone. Natch.
-Human Growth Hormone. Why not.
-Corticosteroids. Recovery is half the battle.
-Creatine Monohydrate. This one is the big gun. The real deal. Load up on creatine and you can win the tour de france.

He was also a genetic freak sociopath who would literally do anything to win. So that helps too.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I keep in shape by doing farmer walks with printers.

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

Im going to only eat chicken breast and broccoli.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

-EPO, this jacks up your red blood cell count so you never get tired. Lance climbing Mont Ventoux and dropping the field.
-Blood doping, for even more red blood cells, Floyd Landis was suffering one stage and then the next day he blew the field apart.
-Testosterone. Natch.
-Human Growth Hormone. Why not.
-Corticosteroids. Recovery is half the battle.
-Creatine Monohydrate. This one is the big gun. The real deal. Load up on creatine and you can win the tour de france.

He was also a genetic freak sociopath who would literally do anything to win. So that helps too.

Creatine just makes you bloat on water, but the rest of the stuff is interesting.

Man, if the Military ever got a hold of that list they could make the super-soldier

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

Im sorry. I mean its good to have a hobby but maybe have a job that works your muscles

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I'd rather get paid a lot.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
It's other countries like Saudi Arabia that get to have drugged super soldiers. We will have to watch that one from the sidelines unfortunately.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

my buddy spent last summer in chile and all the amateur cyclists were on a doping regime and very open about what kind of "juice" or "hot sauce" they were on

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

my buddy spent last summer in chile and all the amateur cyclists were on a doping regime and very open about what kind of "juice" or "hot sauce" they were on

They should allow it in regular competitions too. We're watching to be entertained and breaking records does it.

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008
Going to a purpose built building to lift things up and to put them down is pretty dumb when you think about it.
Why not use your labor for something productive. Like building castles. There can never be enough of those. They are coming.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Germstore posted:

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/24/news/economy/trash-workers-high-pay/

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

Germstore posted:

So be a bitch with an it job it is then!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

A.Barnum posted:

So be a bitch with an it job it is then!

society's janitors make more than computer janitors

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Decebal posted:

They should allow it in regular competitions too. We're watching to be entertained and breaking records does it.
I kind of like the drama of trying to get away with whatever you can at the risk of getting caught plus it pushed development of sneakier and sneakier kinds of cheating.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

but it won't matter because both will be replaced by robots shortly

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I know. Anyway, cycling is cool but someone stole my bike

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

a dog from hell posted:

It's other countries like Saudi Arabia that get to have drugged super soldiers. We will have to watch that one from the sidelines unfortunately.

had to google this and holy poo poo:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...human-soldiers/

quote:

A powerful amphetamine tablet based on the original synthetic drug known as "fenethylline," Captagon quickly produces a euphoric intensity in users, allowing Syria's fighters to stay up for days, killing with a numb, reckless abandon.

quote:

A drug control officer in the central city of Homs told Reuters he had observed the effects of Captagon on protesters and fighters held for questioning.

"We would beat them, and they wouldn't feel the pain. Many of them would laugh while we were dealing them heavy blows," he said. "We would leave the prisoners for about 48 hours without questioning them while the effects of Captagon wore off, and then interrogation would become easier."

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

I kind of like the drama of trying to get away with whatever you can at the risk of getting caught plus it pushed development of sneakier and sneakier kinds of cheating.

That's why it should just be a free for all. Also isn't the human body going to reach a limit at one point ? Could we get the 100m run to 6 sec from 9.8 ? Soon it will just be the same results without a bit of chemical help

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

Its red

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

They caught a Sudi prince in in Lebanon with 2 TONNES of amphetamines !!!!

Think he got arrested ?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

I see Erdogan isn't the only middle eastern dictator cribbing from Hitler's playbook

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

I used to have a touring bike

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

A.Barnum posted:

Im going to only eat chicken breast and broccoli.

I could live off this, one of the tastiest meats and tastiest vegetables

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

This is a bicycle thread now

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-n-9DgqyWY

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

mdm posted:

I could live off this, one of the tastiest meats and tastiest vegetables

Chicken breast is loving bland. Broccoli is really good though.. So i still love you

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

I road my bike from southern pa to pdam ny. Pa loving sucks

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
the meme workouts in YLLS are :laffo: how bout just lift weights until you're pumped as gently caress

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

i lift heavy things so i can lift heavier things

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Away all Goats posted:

i lift heavy things so i can lift heavier things

Like my wife's tits.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm gonna do crossfit until my kidneys try to kill me

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I dunno how it is for you guys but Ireland is pretty much predictable as gently caress when it comes to male fashion and it's super spooky:

17~26ish all look like this or some sort of deviation of this:

26ish~34ish all look like some sort of deviation of this:

(including me)

When you get to late 30s and upwards it all just becomes variations of this:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ape Fist posted:

I dunno how it is for you guys but Ireland is pretty much predictable as gently caress when it comes to male fashion and it's super spooky:

(including me)

Hey folks! Looks like the Irish are going to go extinct! Let's loving party.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

you white people all look the same to me

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Macasaurus posted:

you white people all look the same to me

uh, it clearly says they're irish.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Ape Fist posted:

(including me)

When you get to late 30s and upwards it all just becomes variations of this:

whered he get a smartphone with a hard keyboard???

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

a dog from hell posted:

About to lift. Currently eating two mcdoubles and drinking coffee.

Is this the new Swole thread

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Yeah I had a friend from Saudi Arabia telling me about this before it hit the news. Was pretty surprised he wasn't full of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Don Tacorleone posted:

Is this the new Swole thread

When you're phoneposting you just kinda spray everywhere and don't mind where it lands.

• Locked thread