Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Is Shane going to pick a heel GM so that both brands have both a heel and face authority figure?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

This is awesome.

When Shane mentioned breaking glass ceilings, though, I briefly thought it would be Stone Cold and I think I would've lost my goddamn mind.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jericho putting his arms up and the ref tugging them down.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

John's the Big E to Enzo/Cass's Xavier and Kofi.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

yesssssss

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Gonna need a gif of Cena's wacky dancing with Big E right before the Wyatts entrance.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh my god, I was just about to post that Big E should tag in Enzo to take on Big Strongman and then it happened.

This is the best Raw ever.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Can someone legit explain the difference between the teams? I get that they're different colors and correspond to the different bird pokemon from the original games, but is there like any in-game difference?

Do different teams get different things?

Are there global stats comparing how the different teams are doing?

Do these teams get different characterizations?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Why does Lana look like Scarlett Johannson tonight?

Like, I'm not complaining, I'm just confused.

Also, helluva promo, Lana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

What just happened

• Locked thread