Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh, I did not expect that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Jesus, Shane :iceburn:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Okay, if you're gonna be using sixteen of your guys on two matches, what the gently caress else are you gonna do for the rest of this show?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Cesaro lookin' pretty Mr. Burns, there.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Sami Zayn en fuego!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Don't compare yourself to Ghostbusters, D-Bry. :(

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Yo, does anybody else think those flags are loving great?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Chris James 2 posted:

It didn't make its budget back week 1. Doesn't mean it's a failure

If poo poo tanks this week, then yeah it is :smith: Still won't be as bad a bomb as BVS week 2

Word of mouth is "meh" and it's going up against Star Trek and Pets this week, it's doomed.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I love everything about this.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
John is being such a dad right now, god this is great.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
hhhhhuh.

That was. Really good booking?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Tatum Girlparts posted:

also I'm sorry I poo poo talked this match before this is actually fantastic

Me too but I'm still wondering what the hell we're gonna do for the next hour.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Seth saying he often thought about pushing Dean and Roman down the stairs is honestly a very effective little character moment for him.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Kalisto-Corbin feud would certainly be a step up for both of them.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Blaise330 posted:

30 more mins of BvS, the movie that was already 45 mins too long. Wasn't that scene already in the movie?

Batman getting thrown up at the building wasn't. That cut is one that made sense.

Most of the cuts made absolutely no sense and are incredibly vital to the flow of the movie. The editing on BvS was a loving hatchet job.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Going after Becky instead of Charlotte makes Natalya look like such a loving idiot.

Becky made one mistake that cost them a match. Charlotte's been actively screwing Natalya out of the belt for months.

IT MAKES NO SENSE!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Accolade is a cool loving finisher, especially when Rusev just pulls it out outta nowhere.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wasn't Lesnar's last clean loss back in like goddamn 2013? He's not losing to Randy Orton, guys, come on.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Chris James 2 posted:

Someone's gotta beat him. lol if you think they're bringing him back when his deal's up in under 2 full years, and lol if you think he's not losing at least once in that time. Ship looks like it might just sail on Reigns pulling it off if they actually are mad at him for his fail (I'm keeping the jury out on that until the Battleground main event ends), and they should be mad at Brock for his fail too

Brock's fail might literally be asthma meds.

And I know that Brock has to lose eventually, I just don't think it's gonna be to Randy Orton quite literally OUTTA NOWHERE. I have to assume it'll be a Shield member or Cena.

Edit: Also I dunno why anybody expects an actual result from this match tonight, if there was ever a time for a gently caress finish, it's now.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I kind of expected a Phoenix Splash there.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
They immediately made it clear that Dean retains because of a draw, which

1) Is good booking, because it amps things up heading up into Battleground.
2) Immediately makes Steph look like a total jackass and gives Shane and Bryan something to torch her about tomorrow.

Good finish, tbh. Really good Raw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

ha, we're gonna get them both pinning Roman at Battleground and that's how we split the title.

I like the "first two pinfalls win a title" idea.

I also like them idea of both Seth and Dean winning a title by pinning Roman.

Chris James 2 posted:

I love this dumb company and its inability to do anything right

That was actually done very well, is the thing!

• Locked thread