Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Exclame!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
They've found an homemade Isis flag in the guys room

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
2nd rate terrorizing. Dude attacked a bunch of Chinese people, I didn't realise ISIS had a beef with China?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

plain blue jacket posted:

2nd rate terrorizing. Dude attacked a bunch of Chinese people, I didn't realise ISIS had a beef with China?

isis has beef with anybody who'll get more attention for their weak rear end incel cult

Chemtrail
Dec 29, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
Why do all these imported middle-east engineers and doctors do this?

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Tectonis posted:

In Germany people only die after the train has reached its destination.

Mein gott

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i dont have a problem with the refugees as long as they keep making albums like the score

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tectonis posted:

:sbahj:

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Tectonis posted:

Yikes!

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Did you know that the phrase Allahu Ackbar has nothing to do with Islam and is actually just an involuntarily noise made by people suffering from a common form of schizophrenia during moments of intense paranoia. I hope that clears up any misunderstandings. Nah-Ima-stay!

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Oh noes, fascist oppressive nazi cops shot a lunatic who went medieval on innocent passengers!

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Salem Saberhagen posted:

Did you know that the phrase Allahu Ackbar has nothing to do with Islam and is actually just an involuntarily noise made by people suffering from a common form of schizophrenia during moments of intense paranoia. I hope that clears up any misunderstandings. Nah-Ima-stay!

Listening to a left wing radio presenter made me cringe. Arguing that Nice etc. has nothing to do with IS or radical Islam.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
It has with radical islam, but with IS? What does that mean anyways. Sure they take responsibility but I think they'd take responsibility for global warming if they'd think it'd piss people off.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Police Automaton posted:

It has with radical islam, but with IS? What does that mean anyways. Sure they take responsibility but I think they'd take responsibility for global warming if they'd think it'd piss people off.

Dude had an IS flag in his room. Safe to assume they were a motivation.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Dude had an IS flag in his room. Safe to assume they were a motivation.

wasnt that the german attack kids room? or was it nice man.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Listening to a left wing radio presenter made me cringe. Arguing that Nice etc. has nothing to do with IS or radical Islam.

They are now making articles about how tons of muslims were killed in Nice during the attack, some of them even practiced "real islam".

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
who are "they" exactly

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Them

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mercrom posted:

who are "they" exactly

A random local mainstream media, I'm not suggesting there's an organised conspiracy here. Just the usual tiptoeing around obvious facts.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Oh, the guy didn't even correctly target germans. It's not like a foreign chinese family looks anything like germans. WTH.

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

the great deceiver posted:

i dont have a problem with the refugees as long as they keep making albums like the score

:drat:

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Chemtrail posted:

Why do all these imported middle-east engineers and doctors do this?

Because it gets their articles into prestigious peer-reviewed scientific journals, DUH!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Is he from that mass unregulated and poorly handled immigration that liberals swore up and down would never result in this?

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Somewhere in Argentina a decrepit old Hitler is shouting "I TOLD YOU SO" angrily at a TV while spittle flies everywhere.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Tectonis posted:

:vince:

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

Volume posted:

Is he from that mass unregulated and poorly handled immigration that liberals swore up and down would never result in this?

Yes. Also he was apparently a sleeper.

http://www.thelocal.de/20160719/ten-most-important-points-about-bavaria-axe-attack

local posted:

Later in the day Isis published a video on the internet which appears to show the attacker.

The video shows teenager "Mohammed Riyadh" - knife in hand - announcing in Pashto he would carry out an "operation" in Germany, and presenting himself as a "soldier of the caliphate".

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Don't let this happen in America. #votetrump

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
trials sentence people to death all the time

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

Yes, they do. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang_conflict#ISIS_support_for_Uyghur_militants

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

video of the ax man: https://www.zerocensorship.com/unce...is-video-295840

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

That Robot posted:

they're still not objects dude

those were events

yes, they killed people, but not because they were trails

What if you made a really nice and well groomed hiking trail but then it led into some brush and 5' into the brush the trail went over a 1000' cliff?

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

FrankieGoes posted:

What if you made a really nice and well groomed hiking trail but then it led into some brush and 5' into the brush the trail went over a 1000' cliff?
what did you think was gonna happen after treading all over it's kind for generations

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I tend to ignore reports of violence out of Islamic countries like Germany.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Shaocaholica posted:

Oh, the guy didn't even correctly target germans. It's not like a foreign chinese family looks anything like germans. WTH.

Looks like should have trained harder :laugh: (the murders happened on board a train. the thread title has a typo where "trail" should read "train," but even then it's still incorrect.)

e:(the murders happened on a train, but were done by a guy doing holy murder for his religion.)

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

lol if its really him, this guy is 25 minimum

gj letting that garbage in europe merkel

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

yea that guy is old as gently caress, lol

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Tectonis posted:

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

unpacked robinhood posted:

They are now making articles about how tons of muslims were killed in Nice during the attack, some of them even practiced "real islam".

They do this in the UK too. Its funny how the first thing everyone screams is "NOT ALL MUSLIMS" before anyone actually knows anything.

Showing that it's common enough that even the people defending them think that they're the cause before they know for sure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

unpacked robinhood posted:

lol if its really him, this guy is 25 minimum

gj letting that garbage in europe merkel

also they thought he was from afghanistan, when he was actually from pakistan. failure all around.
he pretended to be an afghan because the chance for asylum is higher for people from afghanistan than pakistan.

• Locked thread