Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

feedmegin posted:

Because Trump is using his death to get votes.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/19/republican-convention-trump-gop-grief-exploitation

I, uh, don't think he would have voted Trump, personally.

In the glory days of SA we would have goon rushed everything trump to mock him and honor vilerat. I miss those days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Zombie Boat posted:

In the glory days of SA we would have goon rushed everything trump to mock him and honor vilerat. I miss those days.

have at it goon

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
I think I remember vilerat liked american interventionism in 3rd world countries so if he were stil alive he would be pro-hillary

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

The irony is the OP bringing Vilerats mom up to sway people away from voting for someone, so that they will vote for someone else.

Nice try Shillarybot.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
His mom knows him better then all yall did.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I can only pray that one day I experience massive tragedy followed by the honor of being puppeted around by people who don't give a poo poo about me.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

I can only pray that one day I experience massive tragedy followed by the honor of being puppeted around by people who don't give a poo poo about me.

This isn't the Pokemon Go thread.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I'm glad that tool for US imperialism was killed.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
actually US imperialism is the best imperalism

:chomskyapproves:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

The poor man's Pat Tillman

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

SurfaceDetail posted:

His mom knows him better then all yall did.

Not really. They were estranged by the time of his death. Supposedly he married the wrong type of girl, IIRC.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Parallax Scroll posted:

have at it goon

No you

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Young Freud posted:

Not really. They were estranged by the time of his death. Supposedly he married the wrong type of girl, IIRC.

What type of girl did he marry?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
She's a right-wing nut and he married a normal person instead of a conservative shithead. That's, if I am recalling correctly, the major crux of her being a oval office and getting cut out of his life.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
what was his name

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Apoplexy posted:

She's a right-wing nut and he married a normal person instead of a conservative shithead. That's, if I am recalling correctly, the major crux of her being a oval office and getting cut out of his life.

You know it's been perplexing me, was his whole infamous Africa rant before he was married? I recall State Department service greatly expanded his horizons and he had high hopes for Libya and pretty much died loving what he was doing (not just playing EVE).

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Vilerat's mom has been going around telling people that Hillary killed her son for a long time now, you'd think that someone from the Dems would reach out to her and try to chill her out, maybe get her a few of those six-figure "speaking engagements" that Hillary is so fond of

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Young Freud posted:

You know it's been perplexing me, was his whole infamous Africa rant before he was married? I recall State Department service greatly expanded his horizons and he had high hopes for Libya and pretty much died loving what he was doing (not just playing EVE).

The saddest part being that what the DoD told him ended up being true while the State Dept was blowing sunshine up everyone's asses

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

City of Tampa posted:

Vilerat's mom has been going around telling people that Hillary killed her son for a long time now, you'd think that someone from the Dems would reach out to her and try to chill her out, maybe get her a few of those six-figure "speaking engagements" that Hillary is so fond of

If worse came to worse, Hilary would probably try and convince Vilerat's wife and child to come out and counteract his mom.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Cartouche posted:

The irony is the OP bringing Vilerats mom up to sway people away from voting for someone, so that they will vote for someone else.

Nice try Shillarybot.

You what? I'm not even an American, dude. I just helped run the same internet spaceship clubhouse as Vilerat back in the day.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

"Hey, remember this cool goon who posted cool stuff? Isn't it lovely how is death is being used by anybody for political points?"

*Thread collapses in on it's own shittiness*

Vilerat was a cool guy who did cool stuff, and using his memory is kinda hosed up, no matter if it's a pro-Hillary, anti-Hillary or whogivesafuckabout-Hillary.

Some of the threads he OP'd are still up and active. He's remembered.

Shame about his mom being a nutbag, though.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Young Freud posted:

If worse came to worse, Hilary would probably try and convince Vilerat's wife and child to come out and counteract his mom.

i think that would be so much more disgusting, so yeah that's probably what they'd do

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Hey hey hey, did you know:

Benghazi is the only US embassy causalities during all of Obama's 8 years?

From Reagan to GWB we lost roughly 150 people in Embassy attacks.

E: I was totally thinking about VileRat this morning as I heard about all of the squawking about Benghazi at the RNC.

DiHK fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Jul 19, 2016

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

J.A.B.C. posted:

"Hey, remember this cool goon who posted cool stuff? Isn't it lovely how is death is being used by anybody for political points?"

*Thread collapses in on it's own shittiness*

Vilerat was a cool guy who did cool stuff, and using his memory is kinda hosed up, no matter if it's a pro-Hillary, anti-Hillary or whogivesafuckabout-Hillary.

Shame about his mom being a nutbag, though.

actually what we did to Libya was tragic and criminal, and even if he had good intentions he contributed to something extremely wrong

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
The RNC is going heavy on delusional moms. They had the mother of a Navy SEAL saying he would still be alive if only eight years of Obama's Rules of Engagement would have let the soldiers fight unhindered.

Her son died when the helicopter he was riding in crashed into the side of a mountain in poor visibility.

revolther
May 27, 2008

My Q-Face posted:

The RNC is going heavy on delusional moms. They had the mother of a Navy SEAL saying he would still be alive if only eight years of Obama's Rules of Engagement would have let the soldiers fight unhindered.

Her son died when the helicopter he was riding in crashed into the side of a mountain in poor visibility.
You trying to say the SEALs couldn't have hosed up that mountain, bro?

They are the best of the best, the most elite... Soooooo

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I thought Vilerat was posthumously unpersoned in dnd because of that one post where he made fun of Africa

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

J.A.B.C. posted:

Vilerat's never been permabanned like other dead members and still holds moderator position over DnD.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
no

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Make microwaves mom vilreats mommy to mom him back dnd please end hellp

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

So a dumb dead goon is the most famous goon?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

His mom sounds like a dumb idiot, if my mom was stupid enough to fall for republican talking points like that I would be ashamed of her. smdh.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
never heard of him

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

never heard of him

Hillary Clinton personally murdered him with emails

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

never heard of him

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Hillary Clinton personally murdered him with emails

good god is law enforcement on this?! someone should do something!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Shaquin posted:

good god is law enforcement on this?! someone should do something!

The attorney general and the head of the fbi are in collusion over this scandal

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
thanks obama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

never heard of him

08 regdate, still a scrub. SAD

• Locked thread