Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i thought ben ghazi killed him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Killary

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007

Cubone posted:

I never knew vilerat, but I think it's safe to say I speak for him when I say hunter x hunter is better than one piece

Confirms Hillary is in the pockets of big Piece, killed Vilerat so the truth would not be heard :tinfoil:

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Young Freud posted:

You know it's been perplexing me, was his whole infamous Africa rant before he was married? I recall State Department service greatly expanded his horizons and he had high hopes for Libya and pretty much died loving what he was doing (not just playing EVE).

He really loved arms smuggling and destabilizing countries, thank god for the horizon expanding State Dept.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
lord of war was a cool movie cant blame the rat on that flip them gats bro

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

RIP viletat

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Strategic Tea posted:

And even worse, his own drat mother is happy to abuse his memory for politics :smith:

Michael Brown's mom is speaking at the DNC lol

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Is that dragon making GBS threads? Do dragons even poo poo?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Boinks posted:

this will be interesting because from what I could gather from Obama's town hall last week it's that all cops are heroes all the time and you should give them unlimited hugs and blowjobs and never really question them or hesitate to follow their orders ever

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Zombiepop posted:

08 regdate, still a scrub. SAD

who is regdate

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

who is regdate

thats harambes twin gorilla brother who is now running wild killing police across america

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
RIP vilerat, you died as you lived: in a dirty, dim room playing video games

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
awesome, I love harambe

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
#JeSuisHarambe

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

lol

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
vilerats legacy of dealing with the diplomatic fallout of shooting allies in A Submarine Spaceship Game: Eve Online only makes it even more ironic that he was mercilessly owned by a superior ignoring the situation entirely irl

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Hector Beerlioz posted:

#JeSuisHarambe

it's an honor to finally meet you in person, huge fan

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
What happened to him was horrible, however every goon player that leaves Eve makes the game so much better. Perhaps I will get shanked today by a stray terrorist and add quality to player experience.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

The 13 hours movie made him look like a total frightened animal that died like a wussy. Unless somebody knows something I don't, I honestly can't imagine any of the actions the character in the movie took were true to what happened.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i havent seen the movie, is there like a chase scene where hillary is hunting him down

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Blind Rasputin posted:

The 13 hours movie made him look like a total frightened animal that died like a wussy. Unless somebody knows something I don't, I honestly can't imagine any of the actions the character in the movie took were true to what happened.

at least the actor is bald?? :shrug:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Lastgirl posted:

at least the actor is bald?? :shrug:

but was he rocking the viletat

this is my dealbreaker for seeing the movie

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Parallax Scroll posted:

i havent seen the movie, is there like a chase scene where hillary is hunting him down

no but the whole thing is shot more or less like the original Friday the 13th where things are seen from the killer's pov and Hillary isn't revealed until the end

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

There was a part where he was rocking the CoD and set up a wicked WI-FI network for some special forces.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I hope his ghost haunts his mom because she seems stupid and greedy tbh

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Boinks posted:

Lol

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm voting for Jill Stein gently caress all of you.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Gamer With Dignity posted:

good I'm glad of it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gamer With Dignity posted:

No wait, please, I beg of you!

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Boinks posted:

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

R-Type posted:

What happened to him was horrible, however every goon player that leaves Eve makes the game so much better.

Well not the guy who destroyed his 1.5 billion carrier while ratting, he can get hosed.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Boinks posted:

Why'd they invite the mother of the guy who was actually shot for a proper reason? Michael Brown, who robbed a store a few hours before he died, and in the investigation following it turned out the witnesses who lied about the shooting. Hell, apparently after the first five shots he waited till Michael Brown decided to charge him again before firing off five more shots, so he was facing down a guy who literally shrugged off five gunshots in an attempt to charge a cop.

quote:

Mr. Brown started to run away, with Officer Wilson in chase, then stopped and turned. According to the prosecutor’s summary, the officer fired five shots as Mr. Brown charged him, then another five shots as he made what one witness called a “full charge.”

Why not invite the mother of the guy who got shot in the back with his hands on the ground instead of the mother of a person who was not a victim?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

My Q-Face posted:

The RNC is going heavy on delusional moms. They had the mother of a Navy SEAL saying he would still be alive if only eight years of Obama's Rules of Engagement would have let the soldiers fight unhindered.

Her son died when the helicopter he was riding in crashed into the side of a mountain in poor visibility.

obama put that mountain there because he is a terrorizer

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

SurfaceDetail posted:

His mom knows him better then all yall did.

i heard it through the grapevine that the state dept didnt talk to his mom because he explicitly told them not to ever

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I hope his ghost haunts his mom because she seems stupid and greedy tbh

it already is, hes making her say all that stuff

fuckingtest
Mar 31, 2001

Just evolving, you know?
Right Here, Right Now.
Was vilerat the state dept. dude that mailed cool poo poo to people? He sent me an osama bin laden lighter that said 9/11 with twin towers and a led in the side that lit up red. I'm probably on some list because of that.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

lovely Wizard posted:

Why not invite the mother of the guy who got shot in the back with his hands on the ground instead of the mother of a person who was not a victim?

Why showcase anyone shot by police? Are they implying that the RNC is pro cop shooting?

I mean at least with VR's mom, Hillary was involved. What is the point of Mike Brown's mom or anyone elses mom killed by police?

Cartouche fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jul 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lastgirl posted:

No wait, please, I beg of you!

The die has been cast, my friend.

• Locked thread