Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
hmm except there's no conspiracy and its not a theory at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FuhrerHat posted:

moridin is just one person, ignore him if he pisses you off so much

but he's not? I'm poking him with a stick :3:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

reallivedinosaur posted:

hmm except there's no conspiracy and its not a theory at all

that's the greatest conspiracy theory there is, dont you see

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

but he's not? I'm poking him with a stick :3:

be nice!!!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

moridin is overtipping his hand and retorts with a nice meltdown after i said nice meltdown, an interesting technique

except i just posted like i normally do and you posted that meltdown

FuhrerHat posted:

be nice!!!

it's ok

it feels good

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FuhrerHat posted:

be nice!!!

but mooooom

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

be nice too!!

especially since i think youre trying to bring people back left and traditionally we do this with sex and weed

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Moridin920 posted:

same, i get really worked up about conspiracies and people with anime avatars but unironically

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im just salty about my communist bear avatar still

FuhrerHat posted:

be nice too!!

especially since i think youre trying to bring people back left and traditionally we do this with sex and weed

fair enough

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
all your avatars are poo poo

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
well everything is ultimately poo poo but that bear was cute

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
o wow its in 3d what a clever gimmick

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Mein Eyes! posted:

all your avatars are poo poo

screw you drunk dog!!!

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
beep boop why is this mother upset that the politician who got her son killed and then lied to her face about it could get away with it beep boop my idols black science man and white science guy I always upvote on reddit have told me that the democrats are the nice guys so why is she not voting for Hillary??? beep boop I don't understand emotion

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

o wow its in 3d what a clever gimmick

i feel like in reality the dumb blue people would have just been bombed from orbit until the planet was flattened and then the humans would just strip mine it

some scifi pocahontas bullshit

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Moon Atari posted:

Benghazi, secret muslim/not american, swift boat. Conspiracy theorising is one of the republican's vast right wing conspiracy's primary election strategies.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Lying Crooked Hillary

Large Collider Hadron

its all connected :byodood:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Cartouche posted:

What do you imagine the secretary of state does?

Not the one in charge of the cia compound. Didnt they axe for more security and Patreua is like *shifty eyes* "security for what, there is nothing there "*tugs on collar, sweating* and then the poo poo went down.

Also didnt the state dept ask for more security in general and that funding was shot down by republicans?

Hillary isnt perfect but i dont see how she is somehow directly responsible for this, maybe i need more info.

Plus as Moridin points out, far worse poo poo went down under Bush and there havent been a ton of inquiries or anything to this length.

It sucks Vilerats mom is now a chess piece for evil tho

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cartouche posted:

What do you imagine the secretary of state does?

Surely she is minutely involved in every single decision and operation that happens globally, just like when I play Starcraft.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Moridin920 posted:

remember when Dick Cheney sat on the board of Halliburton then left to go be VP and then Halliburton got awarded multi-million dollar no bid contracts in Iraq

good poo poo

Just out of curiosity, who will you be voting for while imagining this kind of disgusting crony capitalism isn't going to keep happening?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
if jeb bush was running for president all this bush poo poo would be relevant

but donald trump ate jeb bushes relevancy for breakfast nobody will ever give a gently caress about weak old jeb bush now

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

tactlessbastard posted:

Just out of curiosity, who will you be voting for while imagining this kind of disgusting crony capitalism isn't going to keep happening?

i just wanted to say that both sides are scum here and fanboying for any side in particular is dumb

idk tbh I'ma just vote the D downticket and then probably write in 'no confidence' for POTUS and slip that sucker in the mailbox and go jerk it

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Jastiger posted:

Hillary isnt perfect but i dont see how she is somehow directly responsible for this,

Where did I post that she was directly responsible?

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
RIP again Vilerat, hope you're relaxing in heaven or something

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

idk tbh I'ma just vote the D downticket and then probably write in 'no confidence' for POTUS and slip that sucker in the mailbox and go jerk it

same but not necessarily that order

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Florida has medical marijuana on the ballot so I'm gonna vote yes on that and then write-in "420" for every office including President

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Cartouche posted:

Where did I post that she was directly responsible?

Its in your signature, turn sigs back on.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

WitchFetish posted:

beep boop why is this mother upset that the politician who got her son killed and then lied to her face about it could get away with it beep boop my idols black science man and white science guy I always upvote on reddit have told me that the democrats are the nice guys so why is she not voting for Hillary??? beep boop I don't understand emotion

lol hillary did not "lie to her face," vilerat's mom is unstable and was unstable before the attack ever happened.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

I was being chai probated by a Canadian IK who is heavily too invested in American politics and is a stereotypical DnD poster who is unironically PC and probated me, a girl for throwing a slur about women, DWS in particular :shrug:

But good to know you seriousclicked and hem hawed at my rapsheet to find a weakpoint to attack me on lmbo jfc what is wrong with u, its a dogshit rapsheet and im glad of it

and I was just shitposting half the time in the sattelite subforum because its hilarious seeing people unironically defend their candidate of choice, which is hard to imagine since they're both very unfavorable

u can take ur bad and gently caress it rite in ur peehole imo, if it sobers you up from careposting so much about people who choose to display avatars of the anime persuasion

what the hell is a seriousclick?

I dont think girls should be allowed on the internet, they are so terrible at it.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Concerned Citizen posted:

lol hillary did not "lie to her face," vilerat's mom is unstable and was unstable before the attack ever happened.

what makes you think that Hillary wouldn't lie to her face? her long history of trustworthiness and personal integrity?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you really think someone would do that? Just get on national TV and tell lies?

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Concerned Citizen posted:

I find it hard to believe that Hillary was standing right in front of someone and didn't tell a lie. I mean I'm sure it's happened once or twice...

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

City of Tampa posted:

what makes you think that Hillary wouldn't lie to her face? her long history of trustworthiness and personal integrity?

lol

it all depends on how you define lieing

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

lol

it all depends on how you define lieing

Or what your definition of is, is.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Hillary is p hot tho so this is all irrelevant. Focus up, goons

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

City of Tampa posted:

Lie about what though? She couldn't actually say what Hillary lied about when given the perfect platform to. She has certainly been interviewed numerous times, yet the republicans have failed to elaborate on what the lie is. The massive time and resource consuming investigation failed to turn up any evidence of wrongdoing.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Moon Atari posted:

Lie about what though? She couldn't actually say what Hillary lied about when given the perfect platform to. She has certainly been interviewed numerous times, yet the republicans have failed to elaborate on what the lie is. The massive time and resource consuming investigation failed to turn up any evidence of wrongdoing.

As if evidence of wrongdoing means anything with the Clintons. Grow up.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
they can't confirm the lies if they're dead - Shadow aka Hillary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Grimace posted:

RIP again Vilerat, hope you're relaxing in heaven or something
I hope he has like a million sick internet spaceships in heaven