Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Moon Atari posted:

Lie about what though? She couldn't actually say what Hillary lied about when given the perfect platform to. She has certainly been interviewed numerous times, yet the republicans have failed to elaborate on what the lie is. The massive time and resource consuming investigation failed to turn up any evidence of wrongdoing.

even though it a retarded Republican issue that doesn't matter; supposedly Clinton lied about the reason for the attack, blaming it on that weird video.

and for what it's worth the retards on CNN last night said that they had heard family members of several Benghazi victims claim that Hillary told them the same thing

my argument is that of all the issues with what Vilerat's mom said, the least of them is her claim that Clinton is a liar. That's pretty believable given Clinton's behavior in the past

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone complains about politicians. Everyone says they suck. But where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky; they don't pass through a membrane from a separate reality. They come from American homes, American families, American schools, American churches, and American businesses. And they're elected by American voters. This is what our system produces, folks.

This is the best we can do.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Cartouche posted:

As if evidence of wrongdoing means anything with the Clintons. Grow up.

Failure to find evidence to confirm my beliefs only makes me believe them more. Conspiracy ideation at its finest.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Moon Atari posted:

Failure to find evidence to confirm my beliefs only makes me believe them more. Conspiracy ideation at its finest.

Obviously they're hiding it! Why would it be easy for us to find the truth? Clinton clawed her way to the top by any means necessary so it's obvious that she would sweep it under the rug hard. You may say its convenient when we haven't found any evidence but it doesn't mean its not there, it's even more convenient that they're hiding it harder you see

and furthermore

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

politicians would never lie about something. its in the constitution

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
We should create an independent government agency whose sole job is to act like an official 'politifact' check group and then also make it so that federal politicians knowingly and willfully lying in a speech or on camera or otherwise 'to the public' are to be punished with 20 years in maximum security prison.

a) they'll fix the prison situation right quick
b) they might stop lying through their loving teeth so much

but they're the ones creating the laws so it'll never happen

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I can't think of any problems with the government deciding what truth is.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah because it's completely impossible to catch people out on lying without being full on big brother 'we define what truth is' mode.

Just make it an independent body that isn't beholden to any other agency/party, kinda like what the Supreme Court is supposed to be. Then you still have to show malice/forethought/intention and you can go through due process with a jury.

It's just an expansion of perjury laws really. In court you take an oath of affirmation just like they take when they are elected, the difference is their oath lasts for their whole term and people conveniently forget about it.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Jul 19, 2016

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i really dont understand the point of saying vilerat might not have liked trump, if we're going to assume the evolution of beliefs of someone who is long dead the only fair assumption is that he would probably not like hillary for the whole exploiting the world and letting him get murdered from it part

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk i subscribe to 'you don't know poo poo about a dead man's opinion' 99% of the time myself; that goes both ways though.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Moridin920 posted:

idk i subscribe to 'you don't know poo poo about a dead man's opinion' 99% of the time myself; that goes both ways though.

if you ask me how jews killed in the holocaust would feel about hitler or trump, i would be able to assume more of their beliefs about the person who killed them than the person who did not kill them

maybe i'm being unfair but it seems logical

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

if you ask me how jews killed in the holocaust would feel about hitler or trump, i would be able to assume more of their beliefs about the person who killed them than the person who did not kill them

sure that's why I said 99% of the time

Idk if it's fair to say Vilerat:Jews::gop:Nazis though

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Moridin920 posted:

sure that's why I said 99% of the time

Idk if it's fair to say Vilerat:Jews::gop:Nazis though

if you're trying to say it's extreme to always default every comparison to hitler then i will pretend i was doing it ironically to avoid looking like a dummy on the internet, also i miss your bear avatar too to the point where i have it saved on my hd if you ever need it back again

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Well if you really want to know my opinion the dude is dead and if the GOP and Dems want to use his corpse as a political pawn then it's not like it's going to kill him any deader so whatever.

Did he hate the GOP? Probably yeah. Would he have been mad at the state department for getting him killed? Yeah probably. They aren't mutually exclusive. Unfortunately he doesn't get to decide for himself anymore because he's dead and strings have been attached to his corpse to be danced around for political points.

Yeah you could talk about 'his memory' or whatever but both parties are so depraved that such things stopped mattering decades ago, just enjoy the spectacle.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jul 19, 2016

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

extra stout posted:

if you're trying to say it's extreme to always default every comparison to hitler then i will pretend i was doing it ironically to avoid looking like a dummy on the internet, also i miss your bear avatar too to the point where i have it saved on my hd if you ever need it back again

i liked when he had that cat avatar

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

reallivedinosaur posted:

maybe if hillary hadn't set up her own email server she might have gotten one of the 600 requests for additional security

for such a feminist icon, she sure does play the "lol im just a dumb girl" card when it comes to email and email security in the year 2016

that's because feminism is actually something for the dumb masses to get worked up over while actual poo poo is being done

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Moon Atari posted:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-09/hillarys-seven-biggest-lies-refuted-fbi-and-smoking-gun

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

feedmegin posted:

Because Trump is using his death to get votes.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/19/republican-convention-trump-gop-grief-exploitation

I, uh, don't think he would have voted Trump, personally.

Maybe he would have if the choice was the woman who let you get murdered.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Microwaves Mom posted:

Maybe he would have if the choice was the woman who let you get murdered.

He'd still be a Berniebro.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Anyone remember pogs?

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
The fact that Vilerat's mom is one of those Benghazi types kind of explains the eye-rolling progressivism that typified his tenure as a D&D moderator.

edit: I'm voting for Bernie, gently caress you mom.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I wonder which Pokémon was Vilerat's favorite?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
im going to play dark souls in honor of vile rat

(cant find the dark souls thread)

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Living Vilerat wouldn't have voted for Trump, but dead Vilerat would. It's a catch 22.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Zombiepop posted:

Something Awful is relevant again!

I'm writing in Slenderman this November!

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Thanks to Vilerat google will forever remember the phrase "laughable xhosa girl". He's made his mark in history.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

If you die in EVE you also die irl.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

i wonder if anyone has his tattoo skin nailed to their wall lol

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Herman Merman posted:

Thanks to Vilerat google will forever remember the phrase "laughable xhosa girl". He's made his mark in history.

Had to look this one up.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The US govt also shut down LF. Goons are marked targets, and if it's not Hilary or Secret Service it'll be something else on yer back. See yall in Goon Heaven

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Vilerat's back, in GOP form

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I don't think Hillary had much to do with it honestly, she was as surprised as any of us when the news came while she was innocently relaxing in her Elizabeth Bathory tub

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

extra stout posted:

lol

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

She's probably really sad and torn up that her son died of smoke inhalation during a terrorist attack...

God Bless

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I miss him.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

WitchFetish posted:

beep boop why is this mother upset that the politician who got her son killed and then lied to her face about it could get away with it beep boop my idols black science man and white science guy I always upvote on reddit have told me that the democrats are the nice guys so why is she not voting for Hillary??? beep boop I don't understand emotion

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dads_work_files posted:

She's probably really sad and torn up that her son died of smoke inhalation during a terrorist attack...

God Bless

:rolleyes: pfft she should just get over it LOL

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Wasn't the tattoo a hoax? he's trolling y'all from the great beyond

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Apoplexy posted:

He sent me some Saddam Hussein bucks and 100 trillion dollars Zimbabwean.

He was the one selling the Zimbabwe dollars? I still carry my 100 trillion in my wallet like a nerd.

• Locked thread