Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Vilerat's mom has been going around telling people that Hillary killed her son for a long time now, you'd think that someone from the Dems would reach out to her and try to chill her out, maybe get her a few of those six-figure "speaking engagements" that Hillary is so fond of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Young Freud posted:

If worse came to worse, Hilary would probably try and convince Vilerat's wife and child to come out and counteract his mom.

i think that would be so much more disgusting, so yeah that's probably what they'd do

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

J.A.B.C. posted:

"Hey, remember this cool goon who posted cool stuff? Isn't it lovely how is death is being used by anybody for political points?"

*Thread collapses in on it's own shittiness*

Vilerat was a cool guy who did cool stuff, and using his memory is kinda hosed up, no matter if it's a pro-Hillary, anti-Hillary or whogivesafuckabout-Hillary.

Some of the threads he OP'd are still up and active. He's remembered.

Shame about his mom being a nutbag, though.

actually what we did to Libya was tragic and criminal, and even if he had good intentions he contributed to something extremely wrong

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Boinks posted:

Michael Brown's mom is speaking at the DNC lol

this will be interesting because from what I could gather from Obama's town hall last week it's that all cops are heroes all the time and you should give them unlimited hugs and blowjobs and never really question them or hesitate to follow their orders ever

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Cartouche posted:

Why showcase anyone shot by police? Are they implying that the RNC is pro cop shooting?

I mean at least with VR's mom, Hillary was involved. What is the point of Mike Brown's mom or anyone elses mom killed by police?

if my facebook is any indication Republicans pretty much excuse any and all cop shootings immediately without even knowing anything abut them

Mike Brown's mom is gonna be dragged out so it looks like Democrats are sympathetic to the plight of blacks/poors, at the convention that is funded entirely by banking and pharma lobbyists

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Cartouche posted:

She's cute.

Also she is an intelligent person with foreign affairs experience, and also because she does NOT want the job. It's the ones who want or feel they deserve it that are the worst ones for the job.

edit: Also because despite her being black and female liberals would fall all over themselves to attempt to smear her.

lol she's basically responsible for 9/11, she had everything except a blinking neon sign telling her that it was coming and she whiffed

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Cartouche posted:

You know who is responsible if you go back a little further?

Hint: It is ALSO a Clinton.

i'm sure the Clintons are guilty of that and much more that we'll probably never know about, they are corrupt scum

regardless, Condoleeza Rice is extremely incompetent, her inability to perform her job caused thousands of Americans to die, and it would be very easy to prove that in a political campaign. that's why her political career was over before it started

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Florida has medical marijuana on the ballot so I'm gonna vote yes on that and then write-in "420" for every office including President

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Concerned Citizen posted:

lol hillary did not "lie to her face," vilerat's mom is unstable and was unstable before the attack ever happened.

what makes you think that Hillary wouldn't lie to her face? her long history of trustworthiness and personal integrity?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Moon Atari posted:

Lie about what though? She couldn't actually say what Hillary lied about when given the perfect platform to. She has certainly been interviewed numerous times, yet the republicans have failed to elaborate on what the lie is. The massive time and resource consuming investigation failed to turn up any evidence of wrongdoing.

even though it a retarded Republican issue that doesn't matter; supposedly Clinton lied about the reason for the attack, blaming it on that weird video.

and for what it's worth the retards on CNN last night said that they had heard family members of several Benghazi victims claim that Hillary told them the same thing

my argument is that of all the issues with what Vilerat's mom said, the least of them is her claim that Clinton is a liar. That's pretty believable given Clinton's behavior in the past

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

It's because Republicans are even worse. All the poo poo we complain about from the left that Democrats do, like be corporatists and ally with the royals of Saudi Arabia and poo poo, Republicans do 10 times worse. So it's not like Republicans can attack Hillary for taking millions in donations from the same groups that Republicans do without looking like idiots. Which they are.

actually they can though, specifically about the speeches and the Clinton Foundation. If there were any Republicans just openly and shamelessly peddling influence like that on that scale with all kinds of conflicts of interest and then also running a scam "charity" slush fund for her family and cronies the media would have nuked them.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

revolther posted:

Donald Trump.

the media is doing it's very best to destroy him every day, however how many time have you heard the Clinton Foundation's extremely questionable practices mentioned in the mainstream media?

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

Is running a scam charity better or worse than running a scam university?

it's way worse because people send money to charities with a blind kind of trust and with good intentions, whereas if you fall for Trump University or any of those non-accredited college scams you're just a rube and somebody else was gonna scam you out of your money soon anyway

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
yeah Trump is a con man and I fully believe that he's involved in all kinds of unscrupulous poo poo

it's just that Hillary is too, and she's way better at it because she somehow is able to keep poo poo like the speeches from sinking her campaign when that alone would be considered disqualifying for anyone not named Clinton.

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

Wall Street Speech Transcripts - Trump's Tax Returns

I'll concede your other points, but this one isn't even close. it's loving insane that we are tolerating the Democratic Party candidate for President being personally paid $30+ mil in just the last two years by anti-progressive special interests. That's just completely beyond the pale before we even bring the Clinton Foundation or Bill's speeches into the equation. Trump's tax returns don;t even remotely compare.

revolther posted:

Literally every second of media air time is devoted to being an echo chamber to Trump and the RNC's factually untrue talking points without a modicum of 'hey,uh, that's proven to be false'.

well clearly you and I must watch entirely different mainstream medias because I've seen him referred to as a racist and a fascist almost every single day on cable news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Necc0 posted:

i've yet to see someone point to where the clinton foundation is used as a slush fund

like- their books are open. anyone can go in and point at it and say 'yeah that right there'

but no one does????

http://harpers.org/blog/2015/11/shaky-foundations/

• Locked thread